The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-05-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-qian-qian/

One of the first MLs I visited when I started. Recently returned.

Central location easy to access but not where I usually associate with ML.

Milf look with fair skin.

Massage is the soft kind but is trained.

Ear digging tried during her last stint and was enjoyable.
Old 06-05-2023, 03:27 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximbull View Post
Any Bros had tried?

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/bei-bei-massage/

or should we trust "John"'s FR?
Sorry bro, wanted to do a commando on her but now too busy to find time to do that recce. Anyway that review, it looks generic. I saw it on some other mls and portals. So to be honest, will not bother with such reviews.
Old 06-05-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Review for Xiao Han

The only redeeming factor for this girl is her face and looks. I find her very pretty and fits my taste but other then that her overall service is sub-par.
She has zero idea on how to massage or tease people. Cat bath + nails massage is just bad.

Hand job is 2/10 and she plays with your dick like first time seeing a penis; maybe you're into that but not me. Worst of all she has zero playability so it's also hard to guide her on how to pleasure people.

Looks: 9/10.
Massage: 3/10 (At least she tried..?)
Handjob/Teasing: 3/10

Save your money and visit some other girls unless you really think looks can get you off.
Old 06-05-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
How would you compare this experience to your previous spa ones?
spa experience varies quite alot depending on type of shops and ml. but generally speaking, massage quality in spa tend to be better but playability much lower than condo ml
Old 06-05-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Review for Xiao Han

The only redeeming factor for this girl is her face and looks. I find her very pretty and fits my taste but other then that her overall service is sub-par.
She has zero idea on how to massage or tease people. Cat bath + nails massage is just bad.

Hand job is 2/10 and she plays with your dick like first time seeing a penis; maybe you're into that but not me. Worst of all she has zero playability so it's also hard to guide her on how to pleasure people.

Save your money and visit some other girls unless you really think looks can get you off.
You are correct!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 06-05-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Lol I guess I'm not the only one with the need for multiple massages a week, really need to get my body checked for all the aches
Hahahaha… the only real limiting factor is time. I literally hv to move meetings and create phantom meetings in order to sneak off during office hrs to go massage. If im more free, it will be 5x a week liao.
Old 06-05-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
You are correct!
Everyone saying she super duper pretty is pretty amazing. Go there see pretty face once in a while also quite shiok i guess
Old 06-05-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Twice will be good... though now is at least twice to same regular ML.

It is an addiction as mentioned I guess.

I feel we have similar-ish hobby. Jialat. I also basically go back to the same person. They are technically my girlfriend/mistresses of varying playability.
Old 06-05-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any Bros had tried?

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/bei-bei-massage/

or should we trust "John"'s FR?
IMHO nom posting this way r more to a FL

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 06-05-2023, 05:20 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Sorry bro, wanted to do a commando on her but now too busy to find time to do that recce. Anyway that review, it looks generic. I saw it on some other mls and portals. So to be honest, will not bother with such reviews.
Thanks for the reply, bro, perhaps I shall try my luck someday and report back.
Old 06-05-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
She’s actually listed on other portals la
https://$$$$$-19.com/girl.php?id=3165 Looks like unlockable MLs but i have not tried.
Old 06-05-2023, 05:26 PM
Not Activated

maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Hahahaha… the only real limiting factor is time. I literally hv to move meetings and create phantom meetings in order to sneak off during office hrs to go massage. If im more free, it will be 5x a week liao.
Wah bro, even if i'd like to create phantom meetings.. Vit M also have limitations leh. 5x a week + tips may not be budget friendly. Ma Chiam incubating a "heram" liao
Old 06-05-2023, 05:28 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
IMHO nom posting this way r more to a FL
Perhaps i'll venture into operation commando soon...
Old 06-05-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Review for Xiao Han

Up u for the realistic FR for a vanilla.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 06-05-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
recently i have too little time and too many girls on my "to do" list

out of those on my list, i visited W, An Qi ("AQ") and Xiao Han ("XH")

will share my thoughts below and hope this helps bros that have limited time and are undecided on who to visit

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/w-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-an-qi/
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-han-massage/

W - Big, round... eyes, long hair, full cheeks, estimated age: mid-20s
AQ - Shoulder length hair, foxy look, estimated age: late-20s
XH - Long hair, pretty eyes (smaller than W), could be a model, estimated age: mid-20s (bigger than W)
My personal preference: XH > W > AQ (all of them are prettier than average, i just like younger girls)

W - Big, round... tits (C cup, man-made), athletic body (big-boned? not muscular and definitely not fat)
AQ - Natural, gravity defying tits (C cup) on a slim body (just nice, not skinny)
XH - Smaller (B cup) natural tits with eraser nipples, slim body (just nice too)
My personal preference: AQ > XH > W (i prefer natural tits)

(Disclaimer: YMMV!)
W - 4.5G roaming, small pecks on the lips
AQ - 5G roaming, positions herself for zhut zhut, quite playful (within limits)
XH - 4G roaming, no kissing, no zhut zhut... those eraser nipples are so tempting
My personal preference: AQ > W > XH (who doesn't like roaming?)

W - Puts in effort, checks if massage is hard enough
AQ - Boobs massage is the highlight
XH - Just think of it as your GF giving you a massage before the main action
My personal preference: Professional massage > W > AQ > XH

all of them are worth a return visit when i have different needs:
-need a pretty face? i'll look for XH
-need more sensual? i'll look for AQ
-need a good balance? i'll look for W

too little time, too many girls
very good review overall
poke you some small points!
Advert Space Available