The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Milly - Air Stewardess

This is a spawn off from my original thread - My Boss & Colleague - Janice.

Prelude:

Unlike my love story, this one is more about lust and conquest. It's meant to be just pure sharing as requested by the folks it might be fun, it might turn you off, but be warned, my taste in women differs largely from others.

If you followed the main thread, you'd know what kind of women I prefer. I won't say it out here because the moment I do, I'll be blasted. While I don't care, I don't want the thread to be derailed into senseless name calling, or shaming or fighting among bros here.

I wanted to retire, but I do kind of miss making people blue-balled and the fun communication I get when people reply to my thread, sharing their thoughts and I get to reply with deeper thinking and see things from a different point of view.

Again, a lot of information is fiction, the events & situation is similar, but like I always say, SQ might be Cathay Airlines, or even Qatar Airways, Stewardess might be Steward (?!?!) or bus driver, or cleaning auntie. Etc etc.

Everything, please take it with a pinch of salt. I will not be providing 100% accurate information about job, location and sensitive information. As the story goes, it will become no more than just a lustful story of conquest and hurting people.

-- I mean who fucks people and doesn't expect hurting them? --

I'm a bastard, and fucker, like all others here. Zapping me doesn't hurt me, feel free to do it if you don't like the spawn off story (of my life).

ps: This story WILL end. It's not never ending. Short tryst.

The following is a template description of the star of this story.

----------------------------

I'll call her Milly:

Looks: 7-8/10

The rating is because of her youthfulness. She's pretty, but not the kind that you want to keep as a trophy wife. Face it, SQ stewardess does have some good qualities, but not all are really 'pretty' pretty. Some just have the X-factor.

Figure: Slim, slender. Very small petite framed, not petite until you worry she'll break when you're fucking her hard. Just not too curvy and big. Typical stewardess shape.

Hair: Not exactly bob cut, but the length is until her chin, which then curls automatically. Slightly coloured - red.

Dressing: Not shy to show her figure/slenderness. Complete opposite of Janice's conservativeness, but not until she's pure slutty.
- Sheer blouses with sleeves
- Short tight/denim skirts
- Clubbing/Evening gown type of party dresses (nice fitted, figure accentuating, slits/cuts with designs)
- Heels naturally, which girl doesn't like?
- Bags - LV, Hermes, Chanel, etc, typical SQ girl.

Weight: around 52kg

Height: 165cm

Marriage: About 6 months. Husband is a steward in a different airline (or maybe is same airline?).

Religion: Catholic, devout-on-a-need basis. Goes to mass regularly. Similar to Janice.

Personality: Extrovert, not the shy type, able to communicate and chat very eloquently and intriguing. Laughs naturally and not shy to lead a conversation if needed.

Sexuality: This is not a thread about sex.

Just kidding, read on!!!

Sexual History: She's... young, not really Gen Z but... oh well, let this be a secret.
Old 16-08-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Milly - Air Stewardess

Consolidation from the main thread how it happened:

I waved to the stewardess as she was walking by.

gog: Hi, good morning Milly, could I please get two red wine for my wife and me?

Janice's eyes lit up a bit.

M(illy): Sure, I'll go get them.

J(anice): Thank you.

gog: You telling that to her... or me?

Janice ignored me and continued with her magazine browsing. I eyed Milly from far, nice figure, if she's serving us breakfast later, with any luck as she bends over, I should get to see her bra, seems especially true as she has a pen clipped at the center of her kebaya, the weight of the pen will pull the top down.

Soon the aisle began to get busy with the stewardess going up and down serving breakfast. Janice was still eyes closed with headphones on. I put my headphones down to my neck area and waited, and I was right, I saw Milly coming down the aisle, she's facing me and pushing the cart backwards to the rear of the plane.

She came by and squatted down, and yes.. I saw, beige. with slight lace, A cupper at max, guess I was too concentrating on it and she cleared her throat before asking me again "Chicken with <something>" or "Fish with noodles(?)".

gog: Erm, one of each, I'll share with my wife.

M(illy): Sure, this is fish.

Are they told to serve the dish with both hands? Because despite catching me looking down her blouse, she made no effort to conceal it, bending down again, she got me the chicken set. Janice also woke up at this time and undid her tray to hold the food.

M: Would you like any beverage? Coffee, tea?

I was waiting for her to say 'me' but that might result in sexual harassment and Janice will likely cut little gog off.
Old 16-08-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Steward??? Didn't know you swing that way gog. Or is there an awesome threesome in this story now with another steward and her?
Old 16-08-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Steward??? Didn't know you swing that way gog. Or is there an awesome threesome in this story now with another steward and her?
Happy guessing. Hahaha....
Old 16-08-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

J(anice): We'll take coffee.

Janice announced proudly for me and on my behalf, leaving me no options. Was she trying to show that she's in charge or she has 'authority' over me and telling Milly to back off? We got served our coffee and Milly smiled at me and went on her way.

gog: She's sweet.

J: Me leh?

gog: Sweeter of course, just saying the truth, compliments for the her attitude and service. Don't tell me you're jealous?

J: Hmmph!

Milly came by again to pick up the food trays and asked us how was the food. Chatted a while, I was tempted to get her phone number or at least try to, but with Janice next to me, better not. Sigh.

-- Read the main thread on the happenings for 5 days in BKK --

J: Eric will pick us up from airport later.

Janice finished speaking and kept the spoon into her mouth, sucking hard on it, obviously not wanting to say more and just to inform me what to expect when we land.

gog: You want me to go home myself?

J: Then your car how? It's still in my condo cp.

Fuck shit... I totally forgot about the 2nd love of my life. Hais...

There's no Yusof this time, but I did notice Milly is on the flight - YES! Felt a nudge to my ribs. Somebody's elbow found her way to my ribs.

J: Don't think I don't know what you're up to. I'm here and your eyes are very roving hor?

gog: Somebody's english very good hor, 'roving' somemore? I am not up to anything. I'm just admiring the plane, the chair, and you.

Janice rolled her eyes as usual upon hearing my rubbish reply and got to our seats. I'm very positive Milly smiled and nodded her head in acknowledgement that she remembers me. I'm honestly fucking tempted to talk with Milly, even though I know no chance, but this is like buying toto, got try got chance. Don't try, no chance, right?

Milly came over and greeted us.
Old 16-08-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh yes Milly!!!
Old 16-08-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kamehameha123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really can't wait for these stories. everyday refresh the Janice thread for this.
Old 16-08-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Wah new story, way to go Bro

Looking forward for the juicy steamy write-out!
Old 16-08-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2275 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Yipeee…Milly cumming
Old 16-08-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Woohoo... Bro gog is back!!! For us to scold. Hahahahaha
Old 16-08-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

This is Gog's Milly (mini) story!

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 17-08-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Supporter here for Milly.

Do write a bit about their lifestyle as i am sure it is similar to another brother who is a limo driver and dated an airline girl and wrote the extend of her lifestyle dinning in expensive restaurants and buying expensive goods. There were stories of girls being kept by ultra rich sugar daddies which maybe milly may share with you in this stories.
Old 17-08-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Is it going to be daily updates like the Janice story? I'm camping here for updates liao 🤭
Old 17-08-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Jomjom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lai liao lai liao. Set up tent.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)