The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Any unique countries ML

do we have any pretty uncommon country myanmmar/laos/cambodia/mongolia ML's in our little tiny shores?

do share if you had occur any of them! please no aunties
Old 14-01-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
dontcheatmeleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
do we have any pretty uncommon country myanmmar/laos/cambodia/mongolia ML's in our little tiny shores?

Last month got Mongolia ML SYT at Opal area.
Visited her a few times, coz very playful.
Sadly she return home liao.
Old 14-01-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of
Quote:

Y** z** y*** 4 Br****** near famous frog porridge place has Burmese in early 30+
Old 14-01-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5860 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any unique countries ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Last month got Mongolia ML SYT at Opal area.
Visited her a few times, coz very playful.
Sadly she return home liao.
Mongolia power the horse riding skills. I tried 1 Mongolian milf and her cowgirl and reverse cowgirl nearly killed me
Old 15-01-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 8
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Mongolia power the horse riding skills. I tried 1 Mongolian milf and her cowgirl and reverse cowgirl nearly killed me
many many years ago, engaged a Mongolian streetwalker. Her cowgirl broke the cd which was sibei thick, not the 001s/002s I use now.
She was damn chill about it and (as a young chap) I was freaking out. Memories

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 15-01-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5860 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
many many years ago, engaged a Mongolian streetwalker. Her cowgirl broke the cd which was sibei thick, not the 001s/002s I use now.
She was damn chill about it and (as a young chap) I was freaking out. Memories
She rocked very aggressively?
Old 15-01-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Remind me of this horny inner Mongolia milf wang xue more than 10 year ago. She was the one that got me hook on ar.
Old 15-01-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Bananaboy94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Y** z** y*** 4 Br****** near famous frog porridge place has Burmese in early 30+
May I know how is her service? Not many review about this place online
Old 18-01-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Dci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
BMC S* S*A Ti*a

Mongolian that offers a strong massage.

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1