The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of
Re: Twin spas at Kallang and Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Used to have another outlet at Newest. Bad joint. Partition is a little see through. I tried R*se at BM. Tell you a hourly massage fee on WC then her colleague hard sell for 90 min. She just stood and watch. I turned to leave and they offered another price for 90 min.

During the massage, the other colleague was using the voice function of wechat to sweet talk old men. Just leaving 1 different voice message to many guys. Quite disgusting the way she speaks

Anyway for R*se, looks wise mid 30s lao chio. Massage so so. HJ using left hand which is first time encounter for me. HJ skills are bad. Very hard to unhook. Need $30 top up. Figure surprisingly good. Will avoid and not return. Sharp knives better value in this area. Hope their joints close down soon. Not relaxing at all
Similar experience, can avoid. Maybe business bad and close to CNY, they need to boost income. They have what raining promotion but effect not great.
Old 29-01-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noppensg View Post
Similar experience, can avoid. Maybe business bad and close to CNY, they need to boost income. They have what raining promotion but effect not great.
Yes. They have raining promotion. Go in and they ask you to top up. Plus discount for PHV drivers too. Show them your driver app and then they ask you to top up. Tricks to get you into the shop for them to begin their hard sell.

Latest pattern is to request for customers to leave good reviews on the Google pages of both their outlets. Shall we leave them some honest reviews?
Old 30-01-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Yes. They have raining promotion. Go in and they ask you to top up. Plus discount for PHV drivers too. Show them your driver app and then they ask you to top up. Tricks to get you into the shop for them to begin their hard sell.

Latest pattern is to request for customers to leave good reviews on the Google pages of both their outlets. Shall we leave them some honest reviews?
I rather not, give them some breathing space. We mentioned it here is good enough. I also pity the MLs in the industry. Most of them have quotas to meet and if they fail to meet the targets, then have to pay a penalty. Common practice in the industry though, but this could be the reason for all the tactics.
Old 30-01-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15886 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noppensg View Post
I rather not, give them some breathing space. We mentioned it here is good enough. I also pity the MLs in the industry. Most of them have quotas to meet and if they fail to meet the targets, then have to pay a penalty. Common practice in the industry though, but this could be the reason for all the tactics.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 05-02-2024, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 4
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiantivice View Post
There is one ML with full package who moved to the K branch recently. Think with some research, can know the ML name
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Anna from Relaxing Spa Bukit Merah, now to blk 65 geylang bahru branch
always flirting with men on tiktok about her 36c neh neh & challenge them to come see is believe
wonder how her children feel wehn they c their mama telling on tiktok she got big neh neh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1