The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Shiok Until Go Seven Heven

New MP at Upper Thomson. First enter this new joint got sansual feeling, greeted by 4 pretty ladies, all look so yummy under the dim lighting. One late twenties lady served me. Yang Yang from where else, yes Shen Yang ha ha. Stripped naked and lie down, waited for quite a while, got a bit impatient (coz horny ha ha), finally she came me. Started rubbing my back lightly (aiyo like that also call massage!), forget it ask her to start special first, asked for $100, bargain to $70, ok on! Went out get barang barang, waited for another 5-10 mins (wah lao she go buy from ntuc is it?), finally came back with cap and KY, capped then asked me to get up to bonk her (huh no service one ah?), got up bonk her missionary, bed too narrow almost fell off ha ha. Change position, ask her to go on top coz uncle tired from whole day work, she reluctantly, kept complaining hot coz that room no air-con, squeeze her neh neh, yah getting sweaty, haiya her black face turning me off (sianz), little brother also going off! Ask her to stop, she complain uncle cannot make it, uncle complain she no good, ask her just jack me off. Finish up biz, and clean up. Had a drink at sofa, watch a bit of TV, chit chat with her, somemore got cheek to ask me to come back. Got another babe (Yuki - Xue Er) at sofa, young, slim and chio. If really come back muz try her next time.

Yang Yang (late 20s)
Look - 7/10
Boobs - A
Body - 7/10
HJ - 5/10
FJ - 4/10
Damage - $100 (all included)

Yuki - Xue Er ( 19 yo)
Look - 9/10
Boobs - A???
Body - Slim, slender
Recommend - Will try next time
Old 28-09-2007, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shiok Until Go Seven Heven

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekme View Post
New MP at Upper Thomson. First enter this new joint got sansual feeling, greeted by 4 pretty ladies, all look so yummy under the dim lighting. One late twenties lady served me. Yang Yang from where else, yes Shen Yang ha ha. Stripped naked and lie down, waited for quite a while, got a bit impatient (coz horny ha ha), finally she came me. Started rubbing my back lightly (aiyo like that also call massage!), forget it ask her to start special first, asked for $100, bargain to $70, ok on! Went out get barang barang, waited for another 5-10 mins (wah lao she go buy from ntuc is it?), finally came back with cap and KY, capped then asked me to get up to bonk her (huh no service one ah?), got up bonk her missionary, bed too narrow almost fell off ha ha. Change position, ask her to go on top coz uncle tired from whole day work, she reluctantly, kept complaining hot coz that room no air-con, squeeze her neh neh, yah getting sweaty, haiya her black face turning me off (sianz), little brother also going off! Ask her to stop, she complain uncle cannot make it, uncle complain she no good, ask her just jack me off. Finish up biz, and clean up. Had a drink at sofa, watch a bit of TV, chit chat with her, somemore got cheek to ask me to come back. Got another babe (Yuki - Xue Er) at sofa, young, slim and chio. If really come back muz try her next time.

Yang Yang (late 20s)
Look - 7/10
Boobs - A
Body - 7/10
HJ - 5/10
FJ - 4/10
Damage - $100 (all included)

Yuki - Xue Er ( 19 yo)
Look - 9/10
Boobs - A???
Body - Slim, slender
Recommend - Will try next time
bro can pm me the location,thank.
Old 29-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 17
atomsgame is one of the Best!atomsgame is one of the Best!atomsgame is one of the Best!

Bro, pls pm location and contact. TQ
Old 08-10-2007, 06:50 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No news on this place? The location is quite bad if u ask me, before u go up must become a ninja, if not people at the busy food joint beside sure see u go up.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 17
atomsgame is one of the Best!atomsgame is one of the Best!atomsgame is one of the Best!

Pl pm location, TQ
Old 08-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch View Post
No news on this place? The location is quite bad if u ask me, before u go up must become a ninja, if not people at the busy food joint beside sure see u go up.
Hmmm ... you seemed to know this place bro.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 09-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting place..... and not far from Sembawang....kekeke

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 09-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekme View Post
Went out get barang barang, waited for another 5-10 mins (wah lao she go buy from ntuc is it?), finally came back with cap and KY, capped then asked me to get up to bonk her (huh no service one ah?), got up bonk her missionary, bed too narrow almost fell off ha ha. Change position, ask her to go on top coz uncle tired from whole day work, she reluctantly, kept complaining hot coz that room no air-con, squeeze her neh neh, yah getting sweaty, haiya her black face turning me off (sianz), little brother also going off! Ask her to stop, she complain uncle cannot make it, uncle complain she no good, ask her just jack me off.
bro... seems like ur experience not very good... got black face from her somemore.... but ur thread title says "Shiok until go 7th heaven"???
Old 09-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 23
cock21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to 7th heaven a few days ago. Very unpleasant experience!

Reached abt 5pm,went upstairs, saw one girl, tall,not bad looking,quite good bod.
Went into the room, sop. Tried to make small talk during massage, but she seemed rather unfriendly, aloof even.
After 10 mins of piano playing, she asked me if I wanted a handjob,quoted me $70. In my heart,I was like " wtf? $70 for a HJ?" But seeing that she was quite a SYT, I asked her, if I don't want a HJ, what other services do you provide? She answered me curtly, " ming zhi gu wen (know already still ask for what) ?" Damn, totally no sense of verbal foreplay, knn! So, despite it not being my usual style, I went straight to the point, and asked, how much for full service?
She said $150 for everything. I was thinking, CB, you take me for Robert is it? Anyway, I said I don't have enough, and countered her $130 total ($100 for FJ and $30 for the non-existent massage). As everyone knows, this is market price (although I must say, I've always gotten $100 all-in ,incl. massage fee for FJ in TN (90% of the time). But she replied," If no money, why bother coming here?" And had the audacity to add, "$150 is the lowest price. All customers are willing to pay $180." KNN, really make my blood boil!

Lucky, my big head prevailed, and I told her, " in that case, sorry, I can't afford your premium service" Needless to say, she gave me a fuck look, and said that she doesn't get a cent from the massage (like I care?).
So I quickly dressed up (even though it was only 15 minutes into the 1hr massage) and passed her a $100 bill. She went out to get my change, and took her bloody time. (maybe she hope I get impatient and walk out without my change). SHe returned 5 mins later with my change, all in $10 notes, and stood there, hoping I will give her $20-$30 in tips. But I was too pissed off by then, grabbed my change, and immediately walked out of the joint, without glancing back. As I was walking down the stairs, I could swear I heard her cursing me through her breath. Ahh, who cares? Bitch!
Anyway, I wrote this FR to highlight the ridiculous expectations of some China girls. True, they may be pretty, but their pussy isn't made of gold. Pretty China chicks are a dime a dozen, especially along Darlene Hotel (Lor 8). At least those have a standard price, $100 incl. room. To think that SIngaporean men are blindly generous, with scant regard to prevailing market prices, is an insult to us all. That's why I'm so worked up.
By the way, I'm not some ugly dirty old man with bad breath. On the contrary, I've just turned 31, been a runway male model before,work out regularly at the gym, and take good care of my personal grooming and hygiene. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that handsome guys should be given discounts or concessions by these girls. It's just that I don't want ppl to think that this girl from 7th Heaven acted the way she did cos I was repulsive. She was just, plainly put, A GOLD DIGGER!

But she ain't messin with no broke niggaz........
Old 09-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!

no worries bro, thanks for the sharing of your bad experience at this place, anyway, if SHE continues to provide such bad services, SHE is unlikely to survive in this service industry, good luck to HER.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
b7a65nnaq is Cool - loads of Potential

i thinhk i know where is this place ..
Old 09-10-2007, 07:33 PM

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cock21 View Post
Went to 7th heaven a few days ago. Very unpleasant experience!
Thanks for the honest FR, have up your points. Well its true, if they give fucked up attitude, hit them where it hit them hardest, a good and honest FR to prevent more people from looking for them. Dun worry, i will share wif u good place to go if u r interested.

@Regaine, haha thats area one is our playground, sure must know right?
Old 09-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
b7a65nnaq is Cool - loads of Potential

i think many of them think Spore guys money easy to 'earn'... and just anyhow provide services....

well here supply quality not as good as oversea and price is high

Just my 2cents
Old 09-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 20
sotong hand is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotong hand is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well said bro! But u know there's guz out there who gave money for no good reason. The highest i heard is $20,000. Or $300 for tips. Wonder where all this money come from?
Old 09-10-2007, 08:46 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Clasp Clasp !!! Well written FR bro cock21 !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1