The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 22
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
No lah, his fetish is to lick Bangla asshole. I don't know why the smell should bother him
Aiyo....my angmo lover son.... don't tell to the whole world your cock sucking father have this fetish la... this is because your mother super ccb turn me to immune to all other smell...lol
Old 09-04-2024, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Angmolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taste of Cunt Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Aiyo....my angmo lover son.... don't tell to the whole world your cock sucking father have this fetish la... this is because your mother super ccb turn me to immune to all other smell...lol
Your lancheow so small, u can't even find it with a tweezer. How to make a son? Talk cock bitch.
Old 09-04-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Your lancheow so small, u can't even find it with a tweezer. How to make a son? Talk cock bitch.
OMG My Angmolover son... That is what your stinky mouth and retarded brain can retaliate...LOL
Let me tell you my Angmolover cock sucking son... you know why you are born retarded...
This is because i raped your mother whom happened to be sister
...That is why you born to be like that . Your anti social behaviour is caused by the trauma when you found out the truth.
Talking about being a bitch... your nick already tell everything right.
Angmo cock sucking lover.....LOL... thats why you said that your father asian cock is small..
too small for you to suck la...LOL
Dont worry la... your mother CCD and stinky mouth will welcome my tiny cock anytime...
Old 09-04-2024, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 4
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

TS, u can ignore this Angmolover. He is always like that. Think himself very smart and witty but is actually an irritating troll.
Old 09-04-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
TS, u can ignore this Angmolover. He is always like that. Think himself very smart and witty but is actually an irritating troll.
Bro Frankenstein.. thanks for your kind advice... yes i should ignore him and move on... as i had already taught this cyber bully a lesson.

Sorry for polluting this forum
Old 09-04-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Bro Frankenstein.. thanks for your kind advice... yes i should ignore him and move on... as i had already taught this cyber bully a lesson.

Sorry for polluting this forum
Bro tatu, thanks for giving me a good laugh with your humourous replies to your angmohlover kok sucking retarded son. It takes two hands to clap, so I must thank your angmoh kok loving son too hahaha.
Old 09-04-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
If spicy 🔥 how?
sis you're supposed to apply feng you on your forehead, not your clit haha
Old 10-04-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -215 / Power: 0
CapoBliki CapoBliki CapoBliki