The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuaienls View Post
You sound like you're telling this without any jealousy, other men are enjoying a little of your wife bro
Bro life is short....steady.
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Anyone have stories / pics / or wanna exchange ?

Especially if involving SQ stewardess on board or not

Pm me ur telegram
Old Today, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Haha my wife still doesn't have the courage to wear sexy nighties to face strangers. But judging from the conversation that she had with the grab guy....
She said that the weather very hot so she went for a quick shower but didn't know he will arrive so early and when she heard the door bell she didn't even dry herself but instead quickly wrapped herself with the towel and came to the door. That's why she is still soaking wet.
My wife said that while she was trying to explain to him, its seems like he was paying attention to her but instead he staring at the opening between the edge of the towel near her legs as the towel is too short and can hardly wrap around her body and thus showing quite a bit of her legs.

I have always my gf / wife to be sniped or minimally be seen voyeur or candid

Like asking her wear something short or revealing and hoping she get sniped

Also hope that her colleague uses her stuff to mast at work

Speaking of the delivery incident she told me the story before ( nt that she has this kink she was telling me the story like she was pissed , so similar story she didn’t have a big towel so she put on a short towel came out

So the delivery guy was delivering some package which requires her to check n sign and the delivery guy like purposely don’t wanna open the package making her using one hand open while the other hand holding the towel.

Next level stuff is that she said the stuff was on the floor so when she squat down to check the guy was just letting her take her time struggling there for a good 10 minutes according to her

God knows what he seen haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1