The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 1
Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Nite View Post
no gq, they just hdly n caress ur dick only...
Pay $98 just for them to caress my dick?
Old 15-05-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliveraa View Post
Jin Yu Spa, 13 Opal Crescent needs to be avoided.
Very bad spa management. Booked rose and confirmed. Reached spa and inside the room shower then tell me Rose need another 1hr. Customer extend. Double booking still lie to me. Got booking still allow other customer extend? Which spa do this shit. Assigned Lucky, keep eating my time, say oil don’t have, wash hands and etc, wash hand where got need so long. Massage so so, not to mentioned the top up of $100 and her boobs are as hard as a rock. Man-made silicon. Yucks. Sharing this to avoid other brothers falling into their trap.
Had a super bad experience from this shop also. Booked Rose for 90 mins. Reached there was told only can do 60 mins. Fine. Go in room to shower and lie on bed. Came a auntie told me Rose still have another 45 mins with another customer then can come into my room. I told them to refund me and I changed and left the place. Seems like I am not the only one who kena this tactics by them. I book appointment before hand for what?
Old 15-05-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
TWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to behold
Mood spoil already just forget it….
Quote:
Why didn't you get your $60 back?
Old 15-05-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dazza4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: THREAD FOR PLACES TO AVOID....CHEATING / LOUSY SERVICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by zavili View Post
If I remember, it's $89. Counter will upsell you to 1.5 hour if the ml don't have appointment after that. Secondly, will ask you to join membership $10, go 10 times free one time. Very turned off.
I'm coming down to Singapore for a few days and am looking for a nice massage place with local girls and nice service. Anyone has a good place to recommend?
Old 15-05-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 1
Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Had a super bad experience from this shop also. Booked Rose for 90 mins. Reached there was told only can do 60 mins. Fine. Go in room to shower and lie on bed. Came a auntie told me Rose still have another 45 mins with another customer then can come into my room. I told them to refund me and I changed and left the place. Seems like I am not the only one who kena this tactics by them. I book appointment before hand for what?
Seems like it's a tactic for them to con people down to the Spa first then change ML. Better avoid and boycott.
Old 15-05-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSaint View Post
Ninki spa is one of the worst ever since they shifted to the new location.
Quoted me $250 for very happy. Think it was Angela or something. Told her to go fly kite.
Ninki spa room charge +bb*J .. .from pretty ml
4 blue and above … carrot shop
Old 15-05-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Nite View Post
Pure Bliss Spa at Simon Road Kovan, went in ask 1hr massage how much, quote me 88, AVOID !
Blis** spa Balestier prc ml offer
Hj 80~100
Bj 150-200
Golden hand and mouth
Old 15-05-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
L* Spa Mohd sultan and a another one of them. Thinking their hands are gold plated.
La spa at l15 malacca same same la 2blue just for honey juice
Old 15-05-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 9
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
La spa at l15 malacca same same la 2blue just for honey juice
I was quoted 3 blue just for top roam
Old 15-05-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamintan789 View Post
Waliu this ml too much
Old 15-05-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza4 View Post
I'm coming down to Singapore for a few days and am looking for a nice massage place with local girls and nice service. Anyone has a good place to recommend?
PM me for more info on your preferred location.
Old 16-05-2024, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamintan789 View Post
Wah whos the ml bro
Old 16-05-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13921 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pay $98 just for them to caress my dick?
yup, yes. ya.
Old 16-05-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

There was a thread tat black listed most of the Spa in this area for sharp knife but deleted liao

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 17-05-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 1
Gabriel210823 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Capital spa pay $88 entrance and ask $100 for hj, same boss for spaland
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1