The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My memory with a PRC factory worker or so I thought…

Suporting and camping here for more updates please.
Old 27-05-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9746 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasiAyam View Post
Camping here …
Return +24 points
Old 27-05-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Part 3 The night date

Of course it is too early to say if she would want to jump into bed with me but right now I had a MILF in my car not wanting to go home. I decided to not rush it so that I would not look desperate. I took her on a car spin to see some sights in the south of Singapore, driving past Marina Bay Sands via the Sheares bridge, past the Civic district and in general showing her the night lights of our city. I decided to set Mount Faber as my last destination in mind, having brought my past gfs there before for some fun. I suppose a lot of senior bros here will understand what I mean.

L was genuinely excited taking in all the sights. We went to the lookout point and she whipped out her camera to take photos. We took a walk around the mount faber park trails and eventually settled on a bench where it was quiet since she wanted to take a break.

L: 第一次来新加坡夜景真美呀

Me: 我身边的景色也美啊

L blushed sheepishly and we continued chatting happily. I could feel her leaning closer towards me on the bench and I could smell her sweet alcoholic breath. I don’t know if it was the alcohol from before or what but she gazed at me at one point and I took the chance to give a quick peck on her lips.

L’s eyes widened. She looked at me. Not a word was said, before she returned the kiss. Our lips were entwined as I took the time to kiss and appreciate her lips. Soon after our kisses turned more frantic and heavier. My hands roamed over to her waist. L was wearing a polo T-shirt and jeans, which is her usual work attire. My hands started off from her waist before moving up to her breasts. She moaned a little as I gently caressed her breasts from the outside of her top. Her hands reached out to my groin and was feeling up my now hardened cock from the outside of my pants. We were making out on the bench in the middle of the park with nary a care to our surroundings.

I then moved to touching her hips before I realized she was in jeans and I had forgotten just how much I hated jeans as it was difficult making out with a girl in jeans. Thus I continued this time reaching under her polo T shirt, my hands caressing her bare back. Not bad, her skin felt smooth and she had a bit of fats around the waist. L moaned as my hands wandered up under her T-shirt and I was feeling up her boobs again. I circled my finger around her bra in the hopes of finding her nipple through the bra. There it was! I felt the little bump through the bra and knew it was her nipples being teased.

L let out another soft moan as our lips continued locked. She withdrew a while and glanced at my groin. “让他出来吧”. You don’t have to tell me twice and I slowly unzipped my pants before letting her see my hardened cock. L gave a little gasp as she gently held onto my cock. By now we were in the middle of the park with my dick plopped out in full view through my pants and we kinda recognised the situation we were in. Anybody could have just passed by in that moment though thankfully it was somewhat late at night already.

L: 我帮你吹出来

All I could manage was a little nod as I sat up on the bench while L rested over to my groin before taking my whole cock in with her mouth. I was slightly taken aback for a while. She had went straight for the kill by inserting my cock into her mouth and holding it in. I was kinda hoping for her to start licking my cockhead first but nope it was a straight engulf. Honestly the bbbj was kinda mid for my liking but I wasn’t complaining. My left hand continued to reach under her t-shirt and bra and this time I had access to fingering her nipples directly. Not bad, I could feel her nipples erect and I continued to circle my finger around it. L moaned again and that vibration echoed through my cock as it was still in her mouth. She then started to suck on my cock slowly from the shaft to the head. I groaned a little as it felt good but I was on the lookout around in case anybody came by. It would be easy as we were not in any state of undress but there was some kind of excitement getting a bbbj in a public area.

We were really fortunate as we were undisturbed. Not soon after, the urge to cum hit me and I let out a long groan before cumming. I was trying not to make too much noise but I could not help it. L took my cum like a champ and she playfully opened her mouth to show me my cum before reaching for her bag to spit it in the tissue.

As my post clarity nut set in, I was thinking how to take it further as L leaned onto me on the bench. Suddenly L turned to me and said “得回去了不然公司会罚钱”. This put a slight damper on my mood so we returned to my car. I was thinking was this some sort of Cinderella moment when the clock strikes 12 and she had to leave? Turns out L was staying at the company dormitory with other PRC workers and they had a policy of deducting their salary if they stayed out the night or was not present. In any case I dropped her off outside her dormitory but not before she gave me a playful peck on my cheek.

Anyway fast-forwarding, the days continued and on the surface L and I maintained a working relationship. It’s not as if I could visit my supplier’s company everyday but I did make an effort to drop by more frequently than usual. L and I would exchange playful texts with each other and I was certain that I was able to push the boundaries with L. At the back of my mind, I was thinking how to get around the stupid policy of the dormitory rules as she seemed fearful of this restriction. I figured if I were to bring L out to a hotel, it would have to be on her off day or a holiday.

Then everything changed when one day I discovered something. Hence the title of this story, my memory with a PRC worker…or so I thought.
Old 27-05-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all for the support! Will try to update this thread every Mon, Wed and Fri.
Old 28-05-2024, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
NasiAyam is a glorious beacon of lightNasiAyam is a glorious beacon of lightNasiAyam is a glorious beacon of lightNasiAyam is a glorious beacon of lightNasiAyam is a glorious beacon of lightNasiAyam is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Thank you all for the support! Will try to update this thread every Mon, Wed and Fri.
Thanks for letting us know about your schedule …

Rates are at SGD 1,200 per month.
Old 29-05-2024, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Camping fit more
Old 29-05-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Part 4: The Revelation

L’s next off day was in a few week’s time and I started to plan to book a hotel and take her out on a date. Now don’t get me wrong, while it seems like I was dating her, I had no intentions of settling down nor did I ever promise any further development to the relationship. To me, L was kind of like an attraction that crossed paths at our working life. I intended for the relationship to be casual.

I have to admit I am no saint. I am also a frequent visitor of sglonelyguys in the massage section. So while waiting to open up L, I had my share of fun with other MLs on the site. So imagine my surprise one day when I fired up the website and guess who I saw on the latest listing.

That’s right, it was L. Now over the years of chionging I was already attuned to discounting the photoshopped / meitued pics on the website, but the vid that was attached did not lie. There she was, her face in glory and uncensored. The same eye makeup and those same lips that were wrapped around my cock barely a few weeks ago.

I tried to do a double take and scrutinized her profile. Age: 25. Work area: Central condo.

The listed number was not L’s phone number. I let out a laugh as I knew she was not 25. A seasoned chiongster would have known that the age listed on the web are honestly bullshit. The work area at a condo perplexed me. Wasn’t L staying at the company dormitory? Or was it a lie in the first place? But I clearly dropped her off and saw her go in to her dormitory.

I continued to surf the massage forum thread in hopes of seeing a FR but there was none. So I decided to give it a blind shot and texted the listed number on my separate burner phone. What could go wrong? At the worst take it as a commando chiong.

Me: 晚上七点可以约吗?

ML: 亲! 七点不行. 要不十点有空.

At this point many things were running through my head. Assuming this ML is not L, it sounded like a simple reschedule of timing, which was fair. But if it were L, I was trying to figure out the whole logistics of it. Assuming L knocked off her factory work at 530pm, she would probably take up clients at night only. And I do not think she would work too late since factory work was 830am in the morning. Not to forget her factory workplace she had to travel back to the central condo. My mind was still racing with all the possibilities but I wanted to find out more.

I confirmed the 10pm booking.
Old 29-05-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1603 / Power: 16
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Interesting story and development, pitching my tent.
Old 29-05-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
jeremiahb52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Part 4: The Revelation

L’s next off day was in a few week’s time and I started to plan to book a hotel and take her out on a date. Now don’t get me wrong, while it seems like I was dating her, I had no intentions of settling down nor did I ever promise any further development to the relationship. To me, L was kind of like an attraction that crossed paths at our working life. I intended for the relationship to be casual.

I have to admit I am no saint. I am also a frequent visitor of sglonelyguys in the massage section. So while waiting to open up L, I had my share of fun with other MLs on the site. So imagine my surprise one day when I fired up the website and guess who I saw on the latest listing.

That’s right, it was L. Now over the years of chionging I was already attuned to discounting the photoshopped / meitued pics on the website, but the vid that was attached did not lie. There she was, her face in glory and uncensored. The same eye makeup and those same lips that were wrapped around my cock barely a few weeks ago.

I tried to do a double take and scrutinized her profile. Age: 25. Work area: Central condo.

The listed number was not L’s phone number. I let out a laugh as I knew she was not 25. A seasoned chiongster would have known that the age listed on the web are honestly bullshit. The work area at a condo perplexed me. Wasn’t L staying at the company dormitory? Or was it a lie in the first place? But I clearly dropped her off and saw her go in to her dormitory.

I continued to surf the massage forum thread in hopes of seeing a FR but there was none. So I decided to give it a blind shot and texted the listed number on my separate burner phone. What could go wrong? At the worst take it as a commando chiong.

Me: 晚上七点可以约吗?

ML: 亲! 七点不行. 要不十点有空.

At this point many things were running through my head. Assuming this ML is not L, it sounded like a simple reschedule of timing, which was fair. But if it were L, I was trying to figure out the whole logistics of it. Assuming L knocked off her factory work at 530pm, she would probably take up clients at night only. And I do not think she would work too late since factory work was 830am in the morning. Not to forget her factory workplace she had to travel back to the central condo. My mind was still racing with all the possibilities but I wanted to find out more.

I confirmed the 10pm booking.
Good to read
Old 29-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 11
KumarSegar is a splendid one to beholdKumarSegar is a splendid one to beholdKumarSegar is a splendid one to beholdKumarSegar is a splendid one to beholdKumarSegar is a splendid one to beholdKumarSegar is a splendid one to behold

Good reading before pcc … lol
Old 30-05-2024, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more of 10pm meeting.
Old 30-05-2024, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
minumsutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share. Look forward to next update!
Old 31-05-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Part 5: The Truth Laid Bare

I got the address and drove down. I don’t know why but I was incredibly nervous. In all my years of chionging I never had such a feeling. Even if it was a pretty chiobu or some ang pai that senior bros write a lot about in the FR section, the level of anticipation I was having now was not comparable. If it were really L, it would be akin to finding out that your work colleague or acquaintance was moonlighting as a whore on the sideline. The thought of this excited me and I was dying to find out more.

I received the unit number and made my way up. My heart was racing fast as I approached. Seasoned bros would know that we do not use doorbells. It would be a quick coordinated walk from the lift into the unit. As I reached the unit, the door opened quickly and a face stuck out.

Omg! I stood at the entrance like a noob. For that moment I broke the golden rule of condo chionging by lingering too long at the front. The face behind the door really really was L! L looked at me and gave a short gasp in surprise but she quickly composed herself and pulled my hand to lead me in. Luckily it was 10pm and the condo was quiet.

L’s unit was dimly lit but I could make out her pretty face. She was dressed in a white nightie and matching white bra and panties, a sight to die for. We stood in stunned silence looking at each other before she blurted out my name “okcieMon, 原来是你啊”. We addressed each other by our real names and not the tacky working ML name on the sglonelyguy web. L giggled a little as she sheepishly looked at me. “你喜欢现在的景色吗?”

Now usually I would let the ML take the lead. But in this case, having my curiosity partially satisfied, there were still many burning questions in my mind. “超喜欢!” I replied and took the lead in holding her hand and pulling her to the living room sofa. There she plonked herself on me. It was as if we were back on the Mount Faber park bench.

Except this time L was in her nightie and it was my first time seeing her like this. And my hands were stroking her fair buttocks. I took a while to take in the sights. Turned out I was right. L had a bit of a small tummy but she had the right amount of body fats around the waist and butt area. The very definition of a MILF. We started chatting off the bat while my hands were roaming over her.

So the whole story turns out L wanted to earn more money as the factory work did not pay a lot. She moved out of the factory dormitory to this rented condo as she hated the restrictions. She also decided to 挂网 to test out this ML arrangement. Her plan was to work from 8pm onwards after the factory work and taking a few customers per night with full time working as a ML on weekends. In my mind I was thinking “Cool but does not sound quite feasible”. But I could be wrong as I have also seen PRC students on student visa sidelining as well so who is to say that a PRC factory worker moonlighting on the side can’t work out?

We were chatting so happily that we kinda forgot about the time and it seemed that I had broken L’s SOP or she was simply a noob in this ML business. But I later learnt that I was one of her first few customers in Singapore.

L: 要冲凉吗?

Me: 你陪我冲.

L shyly looked away as she led me from the living room to the shower room. I removed my clothing and my cock sprang out. All this excitement and revelation actually made my cock hard. L looked in shock “又是它呀?” and gently give it a squeeze. She removed her clothing and I stepped back to admire her beauty. This was the first time I saw her nude. Our moments at Mount Faber I did not even see her tits or pussy but right now there she was standing in full glory. Fair skin, a decently sized C cup with brownish nipples and a slight bush.

L showered with me and soaped me thoroughly like a baby while I took the chance to soap her up too. Her breasts were so soft and she turned me around and used them to rub all over my back. “No way she is a noob” that was my thoughts. She seemed like a seasoned pro. After washing me down, L turned me over and she knelt on the floor, preparing to give my cock some loving.

Again she shoved my hardened cock whole into her mouth like at Mount Faber. Displeased, I gently told her to take it out and start by licking on the tip of my cock. L looked up sheepishly and complied. What started off as little licks to my cockhead graduated to soft blows over the shaft of my cock. I was thinking this bbbj was way much better than at Mount Faber.

Anyway bbbj aside, this was a starter to the main course. We dried ourselves and headed to the bedroom where L told me to lie down first while she did her massage. We chatted some more and she told me she learnt massage before. (thereby confirming that L is not as innocent as I think). The massage was fairly decent and I felt relaxed. Where she used her hands in the factory to assemble the parts, here she was assembling my back together. Then came the time for me to turn around.

I was determined not to let L follow her SOP routine. For some strange reason I felt this was not just a typical ML visit. As I turned around, I pulled L in for a kiss. L’s eyes widened in shock but she did not resist. We kissed and I proceeded to lay her back as we continued to french. All the while I was roaming all over her body. I then proceeded to give her breasts a good caress and sucking. I knew her nipples were sensitive so I purposedly flicked my tongue all over her nipples gently circling the aereola. L could only let out cries of ecstasy as I had my way with her.

As I made my way down her body, my mouth kissed over her tummy and headed over to her nether regions. I stopped to appreciate her pussy. L gave a shy look.

L: “不要这样看我啦!”

I grinned and proceeded to give her pussy a good licking, moving in circles around her labia first for some time before homing in on her clit. L could only moan as I relentlessly pleasured her clit. I then stopped to admire my handiwork. Her dark brownish pussy was swollen and her labia were slightly agape from the pleasuring. Honestly this pussy was indeed that of a MILF that has given birth to 2 children before so I wasn’t expecting some tight pink pussy. But what really surprised me was just how wet she was. Her clit was oozing out some of her juices.

L: 好痒呀!你弄得我好痒呀! 宝贝.你来,你块来!

I dove back into her pussy determined to squeeze out as much juices from her. L continued writhing on the bed as she let out her moans. After a while she withdrew and reached for the side cabinet for a condom. I crawled up to her pointing my hardened cock to her as she gave it a good sucking before it was caps on.

She lay on her back as I entered her. The feeling was incredible. I mean it’s not super tight like a SYT but there was so much lubrication that I was sliding in and out easily. There I fucked her balls deep and leaned in to kiss her. Our tongues intertwined as she moaned with every thrust I was giving her. After that I turned her over to do her doggy.

I had to admit. What I like most about L was her meaty butt. As I positioned her and slid my cock in, L gasped out loud. She was so wet that with every thrust in the doggy position, her butt was slamming back onto my groin. I gradually picked up the pace and soon the room was just filled with the “piak piak” sound. I was incredibly satisfied. This just means her butt had a good amount of meat for this and needed to be really wet. I remember doing it with some girls and could not replicate this sound. I admired as her butt muscles clenched and pulsated with every one of my thrust I was giving her.

Wasn’t too long till I blasted everything into the condom. As I withdrew from L, she reached over to kiss me.

L: 宝贝, 你超棒!

I struggled to catch my breath. Honestly after visiting so many WLs, I was kind of numb to such “compliments”. But I took my time to enjoy L catching her breath as she wiped her sweat from her forehead and went off to dispose the condom. She then came back and lay down beside me in my arms.

Post nut clarity started setting in again. Some thoughts were racing through my mind. Was this real? The web stated HJ only so now I was thinking how much I had to pay her for the “top-up”. But wait I was supposed to take her out on her off day to hotel so I was not expecting to fuck so quickly? It was honestly confusing and I looked at L in my arms and I never imagined I would be in this scenario so quickly with her. I looked at the time and saw that I had overshot by about 15min. Wait so this doesn’t fall into the rules of a normal ML session. L wasn’t exactly rushing me off either and she told me that she had no customers after. It was 11pm plus already after all.

I stayed for close to another hour and grabbed a drink from L’s fridge while L came over to chat with me, sharing her photos and about her life more. I was wanting to go for another round but I had an early morning meeting the next day so I could not stay long. I know I know, you guys must be laughing at me now probably saying I should have fucked it and stayed the night with her and go for another round.

L and I went back in to shower and before leaving I tipped her extra (total 150). The girl was so happy and she did not even complain. I was silently relieved as I was sort of expecting her to ask for more. I was after all there for 2 whole hours but I suppose she enjoyed the remaining time with me.

So that was how our relationship all started.

In the day we would still message each other and I would occasionally visit her workplace. I even checked with auntie supervisor and she confirmed that L already moved out of the company dormitory. So it seems that L legit was trying to do some sideline ML work.

In the night I would usually book the last slot for the night so that it was always overstretched. I even stayed overnight on some nights. If it was weekday nights, I would drive her and drop her off near her factory workplace the next morning. Could not risk letting the other staff see us together. On Saturday nights, we would usually make love throughout the night and then go for a morning breakfast together. Thinking back it was somewhat odd, L never asked me upfront about payment but I would always slip a $150 for her each session, even if it was an all nighter. And sometimes if I forgot, she would not even ask for it.

Was I overthinking things? Am I gradually being hooked in? It felt like a slow descent into a KC trap that so many bros had previously talked about.

I still had the hotel booking to plan for on her off day. Although it does not sound very necessary at this point, I still decided to go ahead with it. We had been talking about it over text messages so I thought it would be nice just to go along with it, take L out on a nice date and have a nice change of environment to fuck in.
Old 31-05-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
gonna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another camper here, thanks TS
Old 31-05-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Just a little pun with the title "Truth laid bare", since technically L was also laid bare naked before me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1