The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: phuket

For those new to Bangkok or out of touch.
Now Huai Khwang is the new Chinatown.

Phuket is really overrun with Russians.
555 you see more Russians than Thais!
Old 07-06-2024, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
I see many of these PRC girls with strong FLs vibes staying at my ratchada hotel. Several are really beautiful but so far, I don’t have the balls to ask where they are working haha. They don’t look like the type that need to walk the Sukhumvit streets. Maybe the PRCs have some private club?
Dude?
Solution v simple...grow a pair of balls

Ffs
Old 07-06-2024, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Dude?
Solution v simple...grow a pair of balls

Ffs
Really?

You want to go ask a fellow hotel guest whether she is a prostitute just because she is giving off FL vibes?

Ffs
Old 07-06-2024, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
For those new to Bangkok or out of touch.
Now Huai Khwang is the new Chinatown.

Phuket is really overrun with Russians.
555 you see more Russians than Thais!
Too much China money coming into Bangkok plus the PRCs love to setup restaurants to launder money. These days, high quality Thai girls come at even higher prices. Now Bangkok P4P is only good for biz travellers w/ big budgets or guys looking for some fun while the wives r out shopping. Guessing that many still go to Bangkok mainly because of familiarity. I got a friend who keeps bugging me to try Jakarta, says the PRCs r afraid of muslims so prices are still low haha.
Old 07-06-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: phuket

Quote:
Too much China money coming into Bangkok plus the PRCs love to setup restaurants to launder money. These days, high quality Thai girls come at even higher prices. Now Bangkok P4P is only good for biz travellers w/ big budgets or guys looking for some fun while the wives r out shopping. Guessing that many still go to Bangkok mainly because of familiarity. I got a friend who keeps bugging me to try Jakarta, says the PRCs r afraid of muslims so prices are still low haha.
Yes PRCs spoil the market in Thailand liao.
Just 20 years and we thought the Japanese are the worst.

In Jakarta the PRC KTV hostesses cost a bomb.
Old 15-06-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Really?

You want to go ask a fellow hotel guest whether she is a prostitute just because she is giving off FL vibes?

Ffs
Rather obviously there are many many more ways to smoothly start a conversation with a fellow guest...after which her status will become apparent.

Doesnt need very large balls
Old 15-06-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
This in general i agree..mainstream bkk

But im still find lots n lots free around uni/party zones + websites rarely more 1300 per pop n young

Jka is diff story indeed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1