The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
travisgoh2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Finding buddies to cheong together

Hi,

I'm a 20+ singaporean guy, looking for some experienced buddies to cheong together as it is better in groups.

Anyone interested in batam/Vietnam/Malaysia? Keen to explore other countries too.

Can dm me here and pm me on telegram too.
Old 17-05-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
nodle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Find threads For Countries & Cities/Night Life/Best Bonk of Year/Immigration issu

Bump verification
Old 05-07-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
travisgoh2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
EU girls in SEA

Hi,

Anyone knows of places to find euro girls in sea?

Saw some posts mentioning Hong Kong, in websites, not sure how reliable.

Thanks!
Old 05-07-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ZhangBB is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: EU girls in SEA

you can try apps like sugarbook. its safe
Old 06-07-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisgoh2009 View Post
Hi,

Anyone knows of places to find euro girls in sea?

Saw some posts mentioning Hong Kong, in websites, not sure how reliable.

Thanks!
Singapore also have Euro gals visitiing and working...sbf have the advertisement in Dome...

https://sammyboy.online/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 06-07-2023 at 11:50 AM.
Old 19-07-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ZhangBB is Cool - loads of Potential

have you gotten one yet?? or still searching for the right mate? nowadays, the easiest platform to find a girl is online dating app provided you play safe and don't fall for any traps. one of such app from my personal experience is sugarbook
Old 17-08-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
notnewbutnotold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for buddy to explore and learn

As per title, looking for a buddy (25+ - 30+ y.o) to explore overseas(nearby) and have fun together. Am an introvert, slightly new to the scene but keen to explore and learn the exciting world outside. PM me! cheers!
Old 07-10-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1190 / Power: 0
Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop
Travel buddy

Anyone wanna go during Dec? Can go anywhere. Planning to go fuck and clubbing etc.
Old 13-11-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
Hollands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jeju any happening

Going Jeju end of this month. Any happening? Local Korean girls pretty and hookable?

Tried searching Jeju in the forums and end up with tons of FL named Jeju haha
Old 06-06-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 10
CollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Europe

hi everyone, I will be in Europe at least till year end for work. Will definitely be travelling a few countries here and there. Was hoping if anyone has any recommendations for any fun and enjoyable experiences?

Most unique overseas experiences I had so far was Donuts in Korea with the club scene of a few girl. (Can see my previous FR).

So far, I heard about the FKK scenes based on the Germany thread so I will definitely make a trip there.

Any other sharins in Europe are appreciated!
Old 08-06-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinWong View Post
hi everyone, I will be in Europe at least till year end for work. Will definitely be travelling a few countries here and there. Was hoping if anyone has any recommendations for any fun and enjoyable experiences?

Most unique overseas experiences I had so far was Donuts in Korea with the club scene of a few girl. (Can see my previous FR).

So far, I heard about the FKK scenes based on the Germany thread so I will definitely make a trip there.

Any other sharins in Europe are appreciated!

Idiotic ask

Like some foreigner said ^^ i will be in Asia^^

Wat wud u tell him?

Right....same!!!!!!

And RTFF FFS there are several threds, plus in d wellknown intl sex site, treds by every country.

Duh..m
Old 09-06-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 10
CollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Find threads For Countries & Cities/Night Life/Best Bonk of Year/Immigration issu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Idiotic ask

Like some foreigner said ^^ i will be in Asia^^

Wat wud u tell him?

Right....same!!!!!!

And RTFF FFS there are several threds, plus in d wellknown intl sex site, treds by every country.

Duh..m
Wanted some genuine advice and help from bros that frequent the Europe scene.

I apologise if I offended you with my question.
Old 09-06-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
goocheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Budapest was my favourite playground. Lower cost and good. FKK are an experience but be there for a couple of hours to look see and enjoy. Amsterdam feels safer compared to Paris Nord

QUOTE=CollinWong;23403518]hi everyone, I will be in Europe at least till year end for work. Will definitely be travelling a few countries here and there. Was hoping if anyone has any recommendations for any fun and enjoyable experiences?

Any other sharins in Europe are appreciated![/QUOTE]
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fxty1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tips on how to find local contact when you in China (Apply to most first line city)

Starting to travel around China since last year(so far has been to Shanghai, Chengdu and Xi'an) due to work related issue. Found it is now quite different to look for fun from the olden days. Here are some tips to share on how to look for a model or FL to have a good time, or other place to have fun, KTV etc.

1. Some intro info on the China marketing now. There are a few types of girls you can look for if you wish to have a good time with them, depending on how you make contact with them, there are 3 types of girls.

1.1. FLs, or what we called 楼凤 in Chinese. Most of them are like FL Dome L in SBF. Usually, they will manage their account by themselves, and have their own place for the business (Apartment or Hotel). Almost all FLs in this category only provide incall service, few willing to do out with extra fees. This category contributes the largest scales among the 3 categories mentioned above. Price: 80-300 SGD/1/45-60 mins.

1.2. Models, or what we called 外围 in Chinese. This type of girls are under OKTs management. Among this category, the girls are also being divided into a few sub-categories: 小圈、中圈、中大、大圈, based on the quality of the girls. For this type of girls, you will not contact them directly but through one agent. Basically, you make a deal with agent and they will arrange the girl come to you according to the timing you set, which means they all provide out call service. The pricing of the girls in this category will be higher then FL. Most of the time, 180-500 SGD/2/90 mins, for 大圈, the pricing can be up to 1000 SGD/1/60 mins.

1.3. Girls in KTV and Club: Similar to the girls in SG, they provide service in KTV and club (会所), the tricky part is how to find this places. I will mention the details in the later part. The pricing of this category is similar to models, depending on the class of the KTV and club you visit.

2. How to make contact with girls/OKTs. Wechat is always a way to find the girls in China, but most of them are point to point contact, and you can only get it based on someone who already knew the girl referring to you, and be wared, Wechat is under surveillance in PRC by authorities(Not yours, but the girls you contact with). Now a days, because of the data privacy and info protection. more and more FLs and OKTs has moved there business to telegram, and it has become a net work of national scale. So, to make an arrangement through telegram is a better choice now.

2.1. Searching for the city you are going to visit (Be noticed, only first/second line city got the resources): To find a group/channel you can get contact with FL and OKT, you can simply put the name of the city + a few key words in the search bar. For example, for the city of Cheng Du, you can just put "成都 + 修车/总群/老司机/开车/学生会" inside the search bar. You can easily find a few channels through this method. After you join the channel, check whether this channel is a public channel (all the members inside can post message and chat inside the channel, some of the channels are just for OKTs to post info, the member joined the channel cannot talk inside). If yes, you are inside the local community already, this group will have all the info you need to play around in this city (Most of time, there will be 2-20 public channels for one city, and most of them are connected with each other). The channel itself contains search function, you can just type in “导航” to get the table of contents which has been sorted by the management of this channel. There will be info of FLs registered under is channel and the OKTs linked with this channel, all sorts of info for you to view. From here, you can view the profile of FLs and get contact of them, also review and post FRs for them. You can also get contact of OTKs which can help you arrange models and KTVs. Also, most of the big group will have connections with other groups all over the country. You can also get links here. Now, you are ready to go.

2.2. Some small tips on how to get info and how you should behave inside the channel: 1) 99% of person inside channels are Chinese, they won't understand what you are talking about if you type English inside the channel, including FL and OKTs. So, always try to communicate in Chinese. 2) Ask when you are not certain on something. Basically, the channel is a chat group with FL/OKT and people like you and me inside. If you have any doute or anything not certain, just ask inside the group, some of them will answer your question. But, be careful if someone PM you, 99% of them are scammers!!! 3)Join more channels in one city if you can, some of the recourse are shared within different groups, but each group always have some top recourse which is not for share. 4) For OKTs, most of time, they are holding the similar recourse in one city, but the price of same model could be different when you ask different OKT, so ask around when you make your decision. But, never post the price of models in the public channel, especially the price is lower then the OKTs offered you linked with the channel. 5) Don't talk sensitive matters (politics, crimes) inside the channel, else most likely you will be kicked out from the channel.

3. Some other things you should know before you start: 1) Scam: There are tons of scammers out there just waiting for you, here are a few advises for you to lose your money or other important information. First, don't ever trust any one PMs you inside any group, especially after you asking where to find girls. Girls will not PM you first forever, they got more valuable things to do. Secondly, if you find a girl with extremally pretty profile photo, but unreasonable low price, think twice. Also, Don't trust any FL who are not registered inside the channel, they are either a scammer or they have been kicked out for some reason. 2) For the high quality FLs and Models, most of time they are easily to get customers and their schedule will be tight. So, better to make arrangement with them at least half day before you really go for it. Some of the FLs will ask deposit, double checked whether they are scammers before you make transfer money. 3) Try to pay on cash. When you date a FL or model, try to use cash to pay, some of the FLs only accept cash, so better prepare first before you start your trip. BTW, the maximum cash value you can take is 20K RMB per entry. 4) Do your research before you start your trip, which means you should start to look for the channels and check on them at least one week before you go.

That's about all I can share based on my last year experience. Feel free to ask any question if you have doubt on it, I will try my best to answer when I am free, thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1