The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
pinkcloudz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story - How I Got Lucky At Work As A RedMart Delivery Person

I'm going to call Redmart to apply
Old 15-06-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5801 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

nice shots. full front view next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
back view of Jocelyn which I quickly snapped while she was back facing me in the lift. will reach this part of the story in my next update

Old 15-06-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42829 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcloudz View Post
I'm going to call Redmart to apply
Me too...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-06-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2261 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
back view of Jocelyn which I quickly snapped while she was back facing me in the lift. will reach this part of the story in my next update

Nice photos!
Old Today, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hiraeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whew camping for more, this story getting better and better.. wonder if today is the day he beds the cheating wife
Old Today, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

We were chatting as I was unloading the stuff from the back of the truck, I could definitely feel the vibe from Jocelyn tonight was different from usual, our conversation was more like a playful banter as we make fun and flirted with each other. Jocelyn was also touchy tonight as both of us made several physical contacts especially when she offered to help while I was loading her stuff to the trolley. I saw Jocelyn face was flushed and she told me she had been drinking with her husband and friends earlier, maybe that explain her frisky attitude and actions tonight.

Once we have finished loading all the stuff to the trolley Jocelyn led the way to the lift lobby, under the bright light of the void deck I got a clearer view of Jocelyn as I continue to stare at her sexy body, I can’t help but notice there was no visible panty line on her miniskirt meaning she must be wearing something really kinky underneath. While in the lift I had an adrenaline rush and managed to quickly snap some photos of Jocelyn’s back view while she was not facing me, luckily she did not notice something amiss.

My heart was beating faster as we reached Jocelyn’s floor level and walked towards her unit…

Me: Err… Jocelyn you need me to help you carry them into the storeroom right?

Jocelyn: wah! Luckily you asked…I was still thinking so paiseh to ask you help after making you wait so long already…

Me: aiya already waited 2hrs for you…just help you till the end la.

Jocelyn: ok!! thanks ah…!!! Let me open the door…

I thought to myself well…at least the first part went well. I stood outside the main gate as Jocelyn went ahead and unlock the main gate and door, she sat down on a small ottoman by the door as she unclips and took off her heels, at that moment I found myself swallowed a big mouth of saliva, I don’t know why but that action was extremely seductive to me. I quickly shifted myself to one side and even managed to catch a glimpse of Jocelyn’s panty before she stood up.

Jocelyn told me to pass her the lighter stuff first as I started unloading the items into her unit, once that was done I bought the remaining heavy and bulky stuff to the entrance of the storeroom and waited there. Shortly after, Jocelyn came over and opened the storeroom door, I saw the rack have more spaces now but more household items have been placed on floor which makes the standing area even smaller and cramp. Jocelyn carried one of the “lightest” heavy item with her while I quickly grabbed something and followed her into the storeroom without her asking.

Jocelyn was going to unload her item her item on the middle tier of the rack at her right, while I purposely chose to unload mine at the middle rack, I signaled to Jocelyn my intention but she can only afford to give me a tiny space to squeeze through, I rubbed my cock against her bump while I was passed through her. I quickly dumped the item on the rack and lingered closely behind Jocelyn, her butt was inching towards my groin area as she bended downward to unload her item on the back. Jocelyn knew I was in the way but she did not say anything instead she arched her hip higher and pressed her butt all the way she can against my cock to make space for herself.

Due to her action the miniskirt Jocelyn was wearing was riding higher and higher exposing the bottom part of her butt cheek, my cock was almost fully erected by now and I was damn tempted to grab her perky ass but still I needed even more indications from Jocelyn before I really dare to take the next step. The next few seconds I tried the same move as I did previously by grinding my cock against Jocelyn’s ass but this time it was even more steamy as I was rubbing against her exposed skin and closer to her vagina area.

I don’t know if its intended but Jocelyn was taking quite long just to unload one box onto the rack, she can definitely feel my cock against her ass but there wasn’t much reaction from her until about 5 seconds before she was done I swear I felt and saw her extending her hip and swayed her ass to rub against my cock. In my mind I take this as the clearest indication from Jocelyn that she’s probably aware and don’t mind what I was doing afterwards I stood there frozen as Jocelyn moved away to bring in the rest of the items as though nothing happened…

Jocelyn: ok this one done…you should be tired after such a long day, I try these 2 ok?

Me: orh…ok…but these 2 heavier you can anot?

Jocelyn: can ah…see I can do it!

Jocelyn carried one of the item and walked back towards me confidently, I think she might have noticed the bulge in my pants as I saw her stared at it for a split second before looking away quickly. The pants I was wearing that night was pretty loose and my cock was almost fully erected by now so it has to be pretty obvious as I wasn’t trying to hid it as well. In any case we both feigned ignorance about it as Jocelyn tries to unload the item on the higher rack on her own, I extended both my hands outwards to assist Jocelyn just incase the item really fell on her. Again Jocelyn was standing in front of me with her back towards me, when I extended both my arms upwards I brushed my inner arms against the sides of Jocelyn’s body slowly raising from her waist till her chest, stopping when I can feel my inner arms pressing against her side boobs.

Together with my help we managed to unload the second item safely and now there is only one last item left to unload, this time Jocelyn neither have any reaction nor resistance of what I have done and I told myself is the last chance as Jocelyn returned again in the same position. I did exactly what I did earlier a minute ago however this time after the item have been unloaded I retracted my arms bit by bit so I can feel every inch of Jocelyn’s body in a deliberate manner, I shifted myself very lightly forward to make sure Jocelyn can feel my cock brushing against her as I rested my both my palms on her bare thigh instead of bringing them back.

Jocelyn and me stayed silent while we remained in position, it must only been a few seconds but this moment felt like an eternity, I would be lying if I said did not have any fear or worries being accused as molester or rapist, my heart was pounding like crazy and it was nerve wrecking before I ultimately decided to take things further by gently stroking on her thighs…

To be continued……..
Old Today, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42829 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wat colour panties was Jocelyn wearing, u didn't say TS ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1