The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2455 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Deep assrim,bbbj N frenching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Had a few but don't feel like sharing becos some guys promise to upp but after receiving they just ignored.
Why is a must to upped those who shared?
1) people explore new grounds to look for new gems incurred cost. They came from their owned pocket money.
2) those who shared always kena zapped by white knights and low profile boss.
3) a lot of time taken to read and replied to messages.
So be generous to those who shared.
4) it happen to know some smart guy that offer points
to me before sharing, every contact I give him he will say that lady is already in his list. No end free giving. Beware of low class scams.
i need to add to your list
5)trade with you a ml that is openly advertised and with MRs in this forum for a hidden gem ml that you spent effort to find out. may not be the same samster as your #4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1