The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
knilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to cut down or quit going to massage?

Bro. Go JB.

Once u see the value over there, you wouldn't want to pay here.

But likely you won't be able to visit 5 times a week, thus u will cut down the frequency going there.

40k per annum spending on such very unhealthy la, no matter how much u earn.
Old 18-06-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4314 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
Cut away your kuku birds is the best solution i guess.
+1, upped u too
Old 18-06-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knilon View Post
Bro. Go JB.

Once u see the value over there, you wouldn't want to pay here.

But likely you won't be able to visit 5 times a week, thus u will cut down the frequency going there.

40k per annum spending on such very unhealthy la, no matter how much u earn.
Might as well take the 40k open own massage shop at JB. U can piak ur own girls 24hours
Old 19-06-2024, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
James80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJames80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJames80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJames80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Might as well take the 40k open own massage shop at JB. U can piak ur own girls 24hours
interesting idea bro, but beside that how much will it cost to open up one
Old 19-06-2024, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
That.. actually sounds interesting. Only trouble I foresee is sourcing the MLs, but at least it'll be quality ones and not landmines.

For chiongsters, by chiongsters.
Old 19-06-2024, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
fastfoodboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mayb can find a fwb (although it is hard to find) but u save the 40k and also get it whenever u are craving for it.

best of both worlds heheheh
Old 19-06-2024, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3582 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamintan789 View Post
A short intro about myself, i am 38 years old this year and Single. I just did a calculations on my expenses from last year 1 June 2023 till today, 15 June 2024. I have spent a whopping $39,800 just on massage and tips to the ML as I have been visiting Spas for at least 5 times a week. The most I have went in a week is 6 times. I have to admit I am a sucker for chio MLS working in Cat 1 Spa. Cat 1 Spa usually charges more for entrance, typically $89 or $96, or even $108. Each visit I will spend $139 ($89+$50). One week I will spend a minimum of $695, as I visit 5 times a week. In a month, I will be spending $2800. So in 1 year, based on the calculations, I have spent a minimum of $33,600 ($2800x 12). But my spending have exceeded that of about $6000 which means there are times I visited more than 5 times a week or I have given them more than $50 tips.

I knew for myself it is an addiction. But I want to stop it now, if not when? This $40k can be used for better things but I'm just too foolish. I am tying this post as I just ended my session in one of the Spa in Yishun. Any bros managed to quit the scene and willing to help me?
BRO, every year 1st Jan of the year, put in 15300 into your SRS account and use it to invest. if you are self emplyed can contribute into your SA as well.
Old 19-06-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

When horny, PCC.
Old 19-06-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Join my soccer clique
Old 19-06-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
BRO, every year 1st Jan of the year, put in 15300 into your SRS account and use it to invest. if you are self emplyed can contribute into your SA as well.
What is SRS account?
Old 19-06-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
I agree... Get a hobby.
I used to go to spa like 3x a week, haven't cpunt Geylang, KTV and the Domes. So yes, expenses super high.

Years back just before COVID, I started working out. Got myself certified as an instructor and that changed my life in many ways.

When you hit past your 40s and into 50s, stamina and fitness counts.

My sex life has completely changed. I still go to spas, Geylang and the Domes. But less, because now I look for FBs or ONS that has reduced my whore-expenses alot. For Spas, confirm I don't go to those high entrance rates and those that charge more than $60 for roaming.

My dome expenses also reduced by half thanks to undertable forum where you meet the like minded for free fxxk.

I cannot deny that I'm a sex addict. It got so bad that in office after meetings, I will go to bath room to jerk off or make appt with FLs to release.

My industry alot of hot girls so I need to find a release. Cos cannot shit in own back yard. Years years back I fxxked my own project manager then rumors start, so now got to keep my shit together and release properly.
Hi can you share the undertable free fk forum please?
Old 19-06-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3582 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
What is SRS account?
can google SRS account....
you 65 year old self will thank you
Old 19-06-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
That.. actually sounds interesting. Only trouble I foresee is sourcing the MLs, but at least it'll be quality ones and not landmines.

For chiongsters, by chiongsters.
U just need to engage the middle men agencies. Every 3 months u can change ur girls. Some massage shop have over 20 girls. Best is u can diversify the nationality, machiam like travel everyday to different countries to piak different girls. No need to pay them somemore because they will all be in debt to you as you provide them the jobs and place to stay. Shop lease + agencies fee + marketing + misc cost at most 6k sgd (20k RM) per month, dont forget u are making money from the shops too! Although 40k probably can only last u 6 months in this business, it can give u a lifetime happiness if it generates some profit. hahahhahahaa
Old 20-06-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

if you are not trolling, then my advice is go spend the monies at JB instead.

i not sure what you work as but with your spending ability and able to go ML every day, means you are remote working. Suggest you book hotel in JB and work from JB if possible. E.g. book a 5 day trip to JB and stay at NY hotel. Then after your work, just head down to NY spa enjoy your meals + 2x release.

Do that once a month and you will get better quality release and save lots of money.
Old 20-06-2024, 12:30 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 9
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
if you are not trolling, then my advice is go spend the monies at JB instead.

i not sure what you work as but with your spending ability and able to go ML every day, means you are remote working. Suggest you book hotel in JB and work from JB if possible. E.g. book a 5 day trip to JB and stay at NY hotel. Then after your work, just head down to NY spa enjoy your meals + 2x release.

Do that once a month and you will get better quality release and save lots of money.
NY Spa is local or viet girls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1