The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bensonge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Promised 小过, Justin, to create an account and post a review.

I realized I had "some" budget left on the last night of Taipei trip and decided to contact Justin for his recommendation on KTV. He quoted me 5.3k for 90 mins, 1 girl for the full session, strip show, HJ, and an additional of 3k for round 2 if required.

The issue was I looked for him at a bad time and brought in only 1 girl at a time for a few rounds instead of a whole lineup, more girls came halfway through the session.

After treating me to supper, he brought me to a higher level ktv (礼服店) to see the high-quality girl. Each lineup has about 80-90% model quality. He told me to keep rejecting them as we were there to see only. However, end up with 3 girls, spent about 5hrs there, and left around 7 am. Damage was about 15kish.

Didn't bring the girl back due to a plane to catch and budget issues. Justin offered to pay for the girl first and pay him back when I returned the next year. It seems like he has a habit of helping bro to pay first

Definitely will look for Justin the next time in Taipei on the first day instead of last day. Looking forward to his highly recommended mutton soup and sightseeing trip next year!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1