The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Supply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Does the ml know where you live or work etc?

If no then can just safely block her.

If is yes and you scared she come find you then maybe you just talk to her and tell her honestly you have no feelings for her and hope she will suah suah ke loh
Old 26-06-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 11
mfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samstermfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supply View Post
Does the ml know where you live or work etc?

If no then can just safely block her.

If is yes and you scared she come find you then maybe you just talk to her and tell her honestly you have no feelings for her and hope she will suah suah ke loh
Thanks bros! Good tip on not sharing live/work place.

I got KC and stopped keeping in touch after the ML keep asking for monetary support. After a long hiatus, she still rem and come and ping me.
Old 26-06-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfcspiralxxx View Post
Thanks bros! Good tip on not sharing live/work place.

I got KC and stopped keeping in touch after the ML keep asking for monetary support. After a long hiatus, she still rem and come and ping me.
That shows how indispensable u are to her? ..
Old 26-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of

think this is a good place for me to pose this question , i got a ML who ive been seeing for a number of years ( long time liao ) She told me before that im her type which i thought was a joke , recently i no see her for a 6 month stretch and told her it was because i having a hard time with my cashflow and after session i asked her how much and she told me to pay what i can afford and refuse to give me a price. Is this a KC trap or she legit got feelings? if have feelings i dont mind cause this girl can cook lol. But i dont want to rush into a relationship when im having career issues now how?
Old 26-06-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

mfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samstermfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreme View Post
think this is a good place for me to pose this question , i got a ML who ive been seeing for a number of years ( long time liao ) She told me before that im her type which i thought was a joke , recently i no see her for a 6 month stretch and told her it was because i having a hard time with my cashflow and after session i asked her how much and she told me to pay what i can afford and refuse to give me a price. Is this a KC trap or she legit got feelings? if have feelings i dont mind cause this girl can cook lol. But i dont want to rush into a relationship when im having career issues now how?
Sounda similar for me. But in the end money talks. If you refuse see if her face change.
Old 26-06-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
That shows how indispensable u are to her? ..
I cannot tahan clingy bro...
Old 26-06-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Miller24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
ML from F&G shop? after a few more F, moth will be gone
Haha, wanted to find her more often but she told me not to. Think I'm just a normal customer to her...Now trying make myself forget her by visiting other girls but absence makes the heart fonder

Last edited by Miller24; 26-06-2024 at 11:46 PM.
Old 27-06-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
FeelingFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
How sure you the only one she said to? she might also told to other customer the same thing.
Don't jump into it just because you feel she cared. Unless she said she can help you during your issue and willing to help you get over.
Old 27-06-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
I cannot tahan clingy bro...
You must be given her something that she cannot forget you. Just ignore or silent her text/chat.
Old 27-06-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If she knows you have cashflow problem, will ask you to meet at her work place and accepts your tips, you are just another client.
If she really likes you, every off day will want to date you. Ask yourself, how often have you met her on her off days?
Instead of giving her tips, tell her to cook for you and you buy dishes?
Old 27-06-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of

thanks for the advice guys , i wake up liao. Ive never met her outside of her workplace and other than she made some food for me sometimes thats it. Lucky i ask experienced samsters if not i will also have sad history lol
Old 27-06-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If she knows you have cashflow problem, will ask you to meet at her work place and accepts your tips, you are just another client.
If she really likes you, every off day will want to date you. Ask yourself, how often have you met her on her off days?
Instead of giving her tips, tell her to cook for you and you buy dishes?
Unfortunately ML on work pass have limited freedom. Some have only 2 off days a month. So the likelihood of going out is low. They may ask you to buy hours and then sneak out. But this is costly. End up after sneaking out, you end up paying for outside expenses on top such as food, shopping etc.
Old Yesterday, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Miller24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Unfortunately ML on work pass have limited freedom. Some have only 2 off days a month. So the likelihood of going out is low. They may ask you to buy hours and then sneak out. But this is costly. End up after sneaking out, you end up paying for outside expenses on top such as food, shopping etc.
Can't the ML meet after work if she is really interested in you? If she only meets you in shop, most likely it's just a business transaction. You are just paying for her 'loving service' after all.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller24 View Post
Can't the ML meet after work if she is really interested in you? If she only meets you in shop, most likely it's just a business transaction. You are just paying for her 'loving service' after all.
Indeed, if a ML really interested in you they will ask to meet after work or their off days just to see you or ask you to go for a meal tgt.
Not everytime text you ask you come support her..
Anyway ML have alot of people to reply in text or call all times. Don't assume she reply/chat with you mean she interested
Old Yesterday, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayrus View Post
I found a clean, pretty and nice body (D cups minimum) TCM ML age 29. Hit it off well with her and went out for meals a few times and bought her little gifts here and there. But never managed to unlock a single thing from her.

Tried to date her but was also unsuccessful. We had a bit of disagreement and didn’t talked for a few months.

Recently I chatted her up, to check on her as I bumped into her a few times. Within the first day of chatting, she reminded me it’s her birthday coming soon, and asked me to go eat lunch with her and buy a birthday present. I said yes but very hesitant about committing the present and date to her.

Another carrot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1