The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 1
Anmodaren is one of the Best!Anmodaren is one of the Best!Anmodaren is one of the Best!Anmodaren is one of the Best!
Re: Xi Spa (TCM) at Jurong!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poxyt View Post
Hi bro what's the point of giving promo of $50, when the tips they demand is at least $100?
Hi bro, noted on this. Maybe u can share with me more detail in PM so that we can educate the lady.
Old 27-06-2024, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 12
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmodaren View Post
New lady join us. Vivi from Vietnam is here to serve you
Anyone tried vivi yet? I'm not sure if I'm returning to the area anytime soon..
Old 27-06-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster (A)

Anmodaren is one of the Best!Anmodaren is one of the Best!Anmodaren is one of the Best!Anmodaren is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Anyone tried vivi yet? I'm not sure if I'm returning to the area anytime soon..
Hi bro, if u like Vietnamese ML massaging u with spec then our demure Vivi is highly recommended.lol.
Old 27-06-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 15
hohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond repute

Look like another Chop Carrot Store?
Quote:
Hi bro what's the point of giving promo of $50, when the tips they demand is at least $100?
Old 27-06-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmodaren View Post
Hi bro, if u like Vietnamese ML massaging u with spec then our demure Vivi is highly recommended.lol.
Damn, imagine if she wore OL attire with short skirt.. that'd make it really interesting.
Old 27-06-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Genzyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Damn, imagine if she wore OL attire with short skirt.. that'd make it really interesting.
Or with kawayi school uniform supper short skirt with long white socks CP should drive someone crazy
Old 27-06-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoguy View Post
Look like another Chop Carrot Store?
Yo bro, not exactly. We have identified a few MLs that charged extras which are higher than "market" rate and given proper education about it. So if any bros who had encounter such case do PM me so that we can take the necessary actions. Repeated offences will result in losing the job.

Hope this clarify your doubts. Thanks bro
Old 27-06-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Gemfindbro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Im staying around there, walked pass before when trying find a nice spa. But from the reviews seems like the ladies dont really have good service. Anyone else went and had good experience?
Old 27-06-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genzyx View Post
Or with kawayi school uniform supper short skirt with long white socks CP should drive someone crazy
Hahaha I'm find that cute but OL would turn me on more.

If that shop provides full services in that attire I'd be a sucker for it. Don't know if can unlock though.
Old 27-06-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3189 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah ! exactly ! should tell the ML not to be greedy bitch ! settle for 50 market rate
Old Yesterday, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
yeah ! exactly ! should tell the ML not to be greedy bitch ! settle for 50 market rate
Totally agreed bro. This bunch of bitches are greedy pigs. Kena quoted 2 blues for normal HJ from one of the Viet ML. Greedy bitch.
Old Yesterday, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemfindbro View Post
Im staying around there, walked pass before when trying find a nice spa. But from the reviews seems like the ladies dont really have good service. Anyone else went and had good experience?
Not that the ladies don't give good service, is they demand a lot more money compared to the neighbouring Spas in this area. In conclusion, the MLs here are very money faced, touch a bit add $, this cannot that cannot, everything must add $, keep talking about $, u go there is to relax but kena this kind of thing is sure lagi sian.
Old Yesterday, 01:27 AM
Samster

Wow I'm quite surprised to see this happening. I tried Ella previously and it was pretty normal to me, maybe it's only for some MLs there and not the whole shop?

Seriously contemplating if I should make a trip down just to try vivi though..
Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Maitachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow I'm quite surprised to see this happening. I tried Ella previously and it was pretty normal to me, maybe it's only for some MLs there and not the whole shop?

Seriously contemplating if I should make a trip down just to try vivi though..
Looking forward for your FR on her
Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

What is the pricing for this place? It is welcoming for us to visit and show our support. Certain places in town are transparent about their fees, and the management ensures there are no additional charges by the MLs, excluding tips from us for good service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1