The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Lurker45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any foot massage follow by special?

Today went to people park for decent foot massage shop. While getting my feet massaged, female ML accidentally brushed her ample boobs against my feet several times, can even feel the fabric of her bra. Shop provides foot maasage only type so I know I wont be able to release after this.

So my question is, have any bros tried foot massage at spa type, where ML brushed and outright press her boobs against your feet to turn you on, to entice you take up any extra happy endings they might offer.
Please recommend. Will up your points. Thanks
Old 03-07-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4488 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any foot massage follow by special?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker45 View Post
Today went to people park for decent foot massage shop. While getting my feet massaged, female ML accidentally brushed her ample boobs against my feet several times, can even feel the fabric of her bra. Shop provides foot maasage only type so I know I wont be able to release after this.

So my question is, have any bros tried foot massage at spa type, where ML brushed and outright press her boobs against your feet to turn you on, to entice you take up any extra happy endings they might offer.
Please recommend. Will up your points. Thanks
Tbh, this dont make sense. After massaging my HK foot, i wont want the ML to touch me. Furthermore, I cannot imagine myself zhuting her neh neh after the brushing
Old 04-07-2024, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1973 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Any foot massage follow by special?

likely don't have....and you can't UP people with 0 power....contribute more to the forum first...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1