The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone feels teasing massage hj better than fj in geylang?

I would prefer sensual HJ than FJ at GL.
I tried and realize the build up during the session is important for me. In fact the longer time spend on the teasing and roaming, the more intense it is.

I can't finish properly or will go back down if it was just rapid pumping or straight action.
To make matters worse, some GL place even put the timer big big there. Lol. No mood liao when the faster I want to finish but can't.
Old 11-04-2024, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Depends on who’s the other party. There are some women whose presence and proximity alone can make you come. Those are rare and if you get to fuck them your mind will be blown. Those are the ones who will fill your undies with lots of pre cum. Just as women in general can get wet from being aroused, men can also get wet just from the anticipation and chemistry. Everyone would have experienced this at least once in his lifetime - eg, from talking to that colleague at the water cooler, the neighbour’s wife who plays with her hair every time she sees you, that aunty at the kway tiao stall who touches your hand every time you stretch to pay up for your meal.
For the last example, why do aunties touch our hands like that? Is it really to get us to buy more from them?
Old 11-04-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
Jubic is stuck in moderation for some time to come

If anyone feels this way, they obviously haven’t met yoyo/悠悠.
Old 04-07-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4488 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Another ML same shop

During my last weekend soccer session at St Wilfred Sport Complex, I decided to visit my new found JG master since the shop is nearby. Sadly, she was booked so I just took another ML who was available at the same shop. Here is my FR for this new ML I tried:

Name: Coco
Looks: 7/10 MILF not SYT but her look will grow on you. I'm just a MILF lover!
Massage: 8/10 Just need a good rub on my tired legs so she obliged to focus on them and did a great job. Overall strength was good and I almost cramped when she rubbed my calf.
Sensual: 8/10 I wasn't expecting her to pop GQ until her hands started rubbing my thigh and slowly up to my groin area. My didi instantly woke up and she asked me to lift up my butt so she could do some HDYL move! Sibei song while peeping at her cleavage! Agreed to the price and proceed to release and rest is history.
Overall: 7.5/10 good experience as it is still my first time with her. She is bubbly and a good talker so I would consider RTM. I have gotten her number and WC so for those bros who are interested in trying her can PM me and I will also share some other goodies. Cheers and looking forward to TGIF tmr!
Coco is back but at Mountbatten now. Interest bro can PM me for contact and pls state "Mountbatten Coco" hahaah too many Coco in my list

Old 04-07-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
wonderwoo78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by domboy View Post
Yummy Yu**

See if your dish or not. Diff boat diff strokes
Bro, can share this ml contqxt
Old 04-07-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4840 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Coco is back but at Mountbatten now. Interest bro can PM me for contact and pls state "Mountbatten Coco" hahaah too many Coco in my list

She used to be at Boon Keng side and changed place after back from PRC 😉😉😉😉
Old 04-07-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
She used to be at Boon Keng side and changed place after back from PRC 😉😉😉😉
yeah, she follows her old boss. Current place is near Kallang Cage so any soccer players here need a good rub after game can go find her. Heehee

Her teasing service is one dragon one, 5G menu available too
Old 05-07-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Another ML same shop

During my last weekend soccer session at St Wilfred Sport Complex, I decided to visit my new found JG master since the shop is nearby. Sadly, she was booked so I just took another ML who was available at the same shop. Here is my FR for this new ML I tried:

Name: Coco
Looks: 7/10 MILF not SYT but her look will grow on you. I'm just a MILF lover!
Massage: 8/10 Just need a good rub on my tired legs so she obliged to focus on them and did a great job. Overall strength was good and I almost cramped when she rubbed my calf.
Sensual: 8/10 I wasn't expecting her to pop GQ until her hands started rubbing my thigh and slowly up to my groin area. My didi instantly woke up and she asked me to lift up my butt so she could do some HDYL move! Sibei song while peeping at her cleavage! Agreed to the price and proceed to release and rest is history.
Overall: 7.5/10 good experience as it is still my first time with her. She is bubbly and a good talker so I would consider RTM. I have gotten her number and WC so for those bros who are interested in trying her can PM me and I will also share some other goodies. Cheers and looking forward to TGIF tmr!
Bro can share the contact of the JG master, is it Xiaoyu? The mountbatten coco can do JG?
Old 05-07-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Bro can share the contact of the JG master, is it Xiaoyu? The mountbatten coco can do JG?
Sure bro, yes she is Xiaoyu, the Ex LLJ disciple. She is also the same shop with Mountbatten Coco now
Old 05-07-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 10
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Nice to see Xiaoyu doing well!
Old 05-07-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
gunkytown is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I will take good massage with hdly than fj anytime. The sensation to my penis is way more for hdly than fj
Old Yesterday, 02:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
artofevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, bro since getting on age .. can pm contact of coco
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1