The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-07-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
code234 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Xiao Yu 小鱼 is back, still as pretty as before. Not listed on sglguy though
Old 05-07-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
LOL! How old is ur grandma?
This one i remember the face from longggg ago lol shes been here for a while. So sad aft so many years still here ah.
Old 05-07-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickhead View Post
I think Xiao Wan is much better in terms of playability. Ki Ki is very vanilla.
However, Ki Ki is better in terms of having good conversation.

Of course, I prioritise playability over conversation.
Almost visited Xiao Wan but according to the new comments on her and a close bro's experience earlier... probably a blessing in disguise it didn't materialise.

As for kiki, 情人眼里出西施 I guess. For me pipi, antong, tutu or even dandan looks better. Not young means not young, difficult to fake one... in bright light very obvious. Good she has a pair of nice boobs but that's it. Being vanilla and at that location - not too enticing for me.

Cathy, Mango
Old 05-07-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiaowan-massage/

Finally had a chance to try someone so celebrated on this forum. And with expectations come disappointment I guess.

Looks: 8/10 She is definitely young and pretty. But if bros here grade her a AA, then in comparison I would like to say that Xiao Han (the one who was caught and sent home) is AAA. But certainly pleasing to the eyes.

Body/Boobs: B-boobs. Considered slim but not exactly hourglass. The kind of body I like would be like the famous Wawa (liltiger time, must have been more than a decade ago)

Massage is almost non-existent. But as rightly said by a bro, go find condo ML is really never for the massage lah.

Sensual is the biggest disappointment I guess. The bros who had her during her first stint are the lucky ones. Maybe some of the old regulars too. But as it is now, the sensual is so watered down...

Bottomline: you pay $200 for SN CBJ. Is that worth it? You judge for yourself then. For me, once is enough. I don't even find it worth spending more to try to "unlock" more. For $200, I would expect FN BBBJ.

I hope this field report helps bros to manage their expectations before they pay a visit to Xiao Wan. Cheers.
Usually this kind of short term 150 just straight ask for fj services, which many provides. Their daily cost are higher then usual ML and are more willing to provide more services. Just dont like those in hotels the towels are really low quality.
Old 05-07-2024, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:

Finally had a chance to try someone so celebrated on this forum. And with expectations come disappointment I guess.

Looks: 8/10 She is definitely young and pretty. But if bros here grade her a AA, then in comparison I would like to say that Xiao Han (the one who was caught and sent home) is AAA. But certainly pleasing to the eyes.

Body/Boobs: B-boobs. Considered slim but not exactly hourglass. The kind of body I like would be like the famous Wawa (liltiger time, must have been more than a decade ago)

Massage is almost non-existent. But as rightly said by a bro, go find condo ML is really never for the massage lah.

Sensual is the biggest disappointment I guess. The bros who had her during her first stint are the lucky ones. Maybe some of the old regulars too. But as it is now, the sensual is so watered down...

Bottomline: you pay $200 for SN CBJ. Is that worth it? You judge for yourself then. For me, once is enough. I don't even find it worth spending more to try to "unlock" more. For $200, I would expect FN BBBJ.

I hope this field report helps bros to manage their expectations before they pay a visit to Xiao Wan. Cheers.
agree with you, xiaohan > xiao wan
especially with SYT, xh looks way younger then xw
both not for boob lovers anyway
Old 05-07-2024, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by code234 View Post
Xiao Yu 小鱼 is back, still as pretty as before. Not listed on sglguy though
Is she the one with a dog call mao mao?
Old 05-07-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3587 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Have to agree I also don’t find Xiao Wan worth $150 and hence didn’t rtm. She’s overhyped by those AAA posting. She’s pretty and syt but not to the extent of AAA even though looks are subjective. For first timer just manage your expectations and it will still be an overall good experience but just not the right price point
Old 05-07-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24867 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
You sure you book the correct girl? Definitely is her. And how can that be a B? Confirm C or above.
Poor gal ... boobs shrink massively after being stressed by demanding customers!
Old 05-07-2024, 09:36 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42464 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Another Grade A ml Vicky is back. Now working in spa.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-07-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Sigh. Got aeroplane by an ML I visited a couple times although she changed number recently. Relatively popular one too that has been here for awhile. No response at all so I gave up and went to have food. Arranging another session with an ML via WhatsApp and I see her suddenly typing after maybe 2 hrs after my appt. Then nothing.

Disappointed and blue balled. Very sad. Been doing this for a couple years and honestly only been aeroplaned like 4 or 5 times. And 1st time truly no response from ml even after.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Sigh. Got aeroplane by an ML I visited a couple times although she changed number recently. Relatively popular one too that has been here for awhile. No response at all so I gave up and went to have food. Arranging another session with an ML via WhatsApp and I see her suddenly typing after maybe 2 hrs after my appt. Then nothing.

Disappointed and blue balled. Very sad. Been doing this for a couple years and honestly only been aeroplaned like 4 or 5 times. And 1st time truly no response from ml even after.
Don’t be sad. Try again next time uh. Just take it tonight no fate lor
Old 05-07-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24867 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcomX View Post
Wondering if anyone tried?
Tried her more than a month ago. Place is a spacious room on the hill slope. Clean and comfortable.

Face bears some resemblance (maybe 60%). Pleasant/pretty, good face shape/complexion and attractive eyes and juicy lips. Would not reject. Body is not the super slim type, not thick either. B boobs. Small bush.

Good conversationalist. Can give hard massage, though not trained.

Provided sexy fingering and boons massage. Sensual is 5G and very accommodative. Gets wet easily. Can kiss/french (YMMV)
Old 05-07-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
Is she the one with a dog call mao mao?
You know her very well then.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

I had to agree with you on the worthiness.
Of course 各花入各眼.

Some rich to chiong. Some had their limitation.

Of course we do try and right the wrong for some ML from time to time.
But I don't see why some had to defend a ML like no tomorrow.
Just defend once is enough IMO. When too common, doesn't leave a good taste.

Quote:

Old 05-07-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 1
Fasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
I had to agree with you on the worthiness.
Of course 各花入各眼.

Some rich to chiong. Some had their limitation.

Of course we do try and right the wrong for some ML from time to time.
But I don't see why some had to defend a ML like no tomorrow.
Just defend once is enough IMO. When too common, doesn't leave a good taste.
I agree. If it’s just plain facts, why the need to defend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1