The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 05-07-2024, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
johnmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Tried most of our local doms and I feel Estella one of the best. She has a good mix of domianant and sensual. Too bad she stopped bdsm

She's the best for me too, and her rates were affordable as well.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Redcobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Anybody has OMM's contact? I used to serve her once before but can't find the contact on my phone
Old 05-07-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ILWP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Yeah unfortunately Estella appears to be married and settled now with her husband and her kid so no prospect of coming back unless anything changes on that front

Life is full of surprises. Remember Mistress Anja? She left the scene, has partner and kid, but made a come back last year.

Maybe Estella will get bored with plain vanilla married life and wants to explore her kinky side again? Lets pray
Old 05-07-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
I’m sad that you missed that time. A few brothers have DMed me to say that they really miss Estella or miss Raine. I would set up a poll to see who is being missed most if I could.

That being said, I’m saving up to see Mistress Su when she comes over later this month. She has never failed to deliver so far for me.

Mistress Su is very addictive and she is not cheap. I always crave to serve her when she is in Singapore. Unfortunately she is the only PRC Mistress available right now. Any bro can bring in more PRC or Taiwan Mistress?

Any bro has served 雅典娜娜 before? She is from Taiwan, SM model and sexy legs. Seems that she is not keen to come to Singapore. If more bros can communicate with her, may be she will come

https://x.com/nana_9420
Old 05-07-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILWP View Post
Mistress Su is very addictive and she is not cheap. I always crave to serve her when she is in Singapore. Unfortunately she is the only PRC Mistress available right now. Any bro can bring in more PRC or Taiwan Mistress?

Any bro has served 雅典娜娜 before? She is from Taiwan, SM model and sexy legs. Seems that she is not keen to come to Singapore. If more bros can communicate with her, may be she will come

https://x.com/nana_9420
Mistress Huan comes here regularly too and her looks are also model like. Have you not tried her? Unfortunately she says she might be moving to China and she may or may not continue this after that.

Your link looks so good, but you can’t just ask them to visit like that. Usually they start coming to Singapore after having a regular who visited them in their home country (and they got comfortable with that guy), then that guy invites them to Singapore booking 1 or 2 full days. They extend the trip, then find it meaningful to come back again, or wait for that regular to book 1-2 days again.

That’s what happened for a number of Japanese mistresses who came. I believe for mistress Su and Mistress Huan too, as they always block out their first couple of days when they arrive.
Old 06-07-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
Mistress Huan comes here regularly too and her looks are also model like. Have you not tried her? Unfortunately she says she might be moving to China and she may or may not continue this after that.

Your link looks so good, but you can’t just ask them to visit like that. Usually they start coming to Singapore after having a regular who visited them in their home country (and they got comfortable with that guy), then that guy invites them to Singapore booking 1 or 2 full days. They extend the trip, then find it meaningful to come back again, or wait for that regular to book 1-2 days again.

That’s what happened for a number of Japanese mistresses who came. I believe for mistress Su and Mistress Huan too, as they always block out their first couple of days when they arrive.

bro must be super lao jiao in dealing with overseas mistress. u r right. Previously i txt 雅典娜娜 b4. She is not keen to come here. Most likely she is not sure of the demand for her services, hence thought she cant make $ here.

As for Mistress Su, she has her long time fans who book her for 1 day session. Cost a few thousands. I cant afford.

For bros who go to Taiwan, may be you can try 雅典娜娜 there. If she is good, can convince her to come to Singapore. I saw in her Twitter she went to China a few months ago. She will have good biz here!
Old 06-07-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1279 / Power: 11
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Nxxa from SLG website

Went to her house,(she was dressed in blouse and skirt)

She sat on chair, watching me undressed..

I removed my facial mask, then took off my shirt, and short

she looked at me sternly because I behaved badly, dressing like female.

She then stood up, slide her hand inside my panties, caressing my balls. ( I moaned.)
She slapped me because I behaved badly

She then caressed my padded bra cups... ( i was smiling because that was my favourite JAV lesbian class room fantasy.)

Then she pulled down to see my nipples.. (I felt shoulder pain because I tolerated with shameful expression..Thinking of how JAV actresses behaved )

She gave me slap left and right.

Telling me to strip totally
I removed my bra, and then panties

Then went to shower

When I came out, she told me to put bra and then wear maid uniform and headdress.

She sat on chair watching me put on bra. ( I don't wear bra like well educated women from Japan, or China..but wear like Thai women ( fasten the hook in front then turn band around.. )

Then I wear maid skirt , maid top, and then put on head dress

She made me kneel on floor, then slap my face, then pinched my nipples.

I was smiling because that's my fav lesbian domination fantasy
She slapped me again , then asked to lick her toe

and she stood up, asked me to stand up. I cannot get up without holding on something for support

She slap me again.

Then she ordered me to stand on edge of table, and wiped my buttock with light whip
Then asked me to crawl on all fours towards bedroom

where she tied my hands to bed,she then removed her top, and skirt , revealing black bra and white panties.

Then she put on strap-on , and apply lub , then fuck my ass..
Then she pulled down my maid uniform and insert her hand into my bra cup and pinched

She then gave short catbath...
Then fuck mt ass furiously, then she gave me HJ.
I cummed .
She then told me to bathe.. and dressed up

I am satisfied with her service

She charge only $120 for massage service, SM ($150)

Last edited by tiahborlang; 06-07-2024 at 08:19 PM.
Old 07-07-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
MywifelovesbigD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMywifelovesbigD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMywifelovesbigD is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been wanting to try a session with a ladyboy and a sm mistress, was glad to be able to do it with Wupingan and OMM mistress.

As soon as I was tied up and blindfolded on the bed, both got into action and lick both my nipples, omm started to give me a wonderful bj and ordered Wu to stuff her cock in my mouth, I gladly obliged and open my mouth to receive. It went on for a good 15 mins then Wu did 69 on me enjoying each other’s cock. After that omm proceeded to sit on my face and forced me to gulp down her golden nectar while Wu toying with my ass. We were all horny by then and Wu tried to enter me with her 5” cock, I was in heaven with Wu in me and I was able to enjoy omm's pussy at the same time. The play did not end yet, she ordered Wu to cum on my face after fucking me for a good 10mins, I could feel her hot load dripping onto my face, omm used her fingers to smear the cum all over my lips. Finally, omm used a plastic bag over my head to suffocate me (I have breath control fetish) and with both girls licking my nipples, omm wanked me into oblivion.
Old 07-07-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

omm let me see the ladyboy pic not bad but i dont like ladyboy LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MywifelovesbigD View Post
Been wanting to try a session with a ladyboy and a sm mistress, was glad to be able to do it with Wupingan and OMM mistress.

As soon as I was tied up and blindfolded on the bed, both got into action and lick both my nipples, omm started to give me a wonderful bj and ordered Wu to stuff her cock in my mouth, I gladly obliged and open my mouth to receive. It went on for a good 15 mins then Wu did 69 on me enjoying each other’s cock. After that omm proceeded to sit on my face and forced me to gulp down her golden nectar while Wu toying with my ass. We were all horny by then and Wu tried to enter me with her 5” cock, I was in heaven with Wu in me and I was able to enjoy omm's pussy at the same time. The play did not end yet, she ordered Wu to cum on my face after fucking me for a good 10mins, I could feel her hot load dripping onto my face, omm used her fingers to smear the cum all over my lips. Finally, omm used a plastic bag over my head to suffocate me (I have breath control fetish) and with both girls licking my nipples, omm wanked me into oblivion.
Old 07-07-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
Does omm do normal jg massage maybe just some light bdsm? First foray
Old 07-07-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

normal one u want golden shower also have

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Does omm do normal jg massage maybe just some light bdsm? First foray
Old 07-07-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
normal one u want golden shower also have
Nice thank bro
Old 07-07-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

MywifelovesbigD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMywifelovesbigD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMywifelovesbigD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Haha I’m only good if the ladyboy is feminine enough to my taste, she’s not bad looking, so took a plunge to try, and OMM did a great job in controlling the session, never a dull moment!
Old 08-07-2024, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MywifelovesbigD View Post

u ownself arrange or omm know wupingan
Old 08-07-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
u ownself arrange or omm know wupingan
Own self arrange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1