The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 3
givemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of light
Re: D I O R 🌟Celebrity Lookalike🌟 🇯🇵JAP Looking🇯🇵 🍈32D🍈 🍑Perky Ass🍑 💯 Natural

Incall is available this Friday at a 4-star or 5-star hotel in central area~ put deposit by this Thursday 2359 to enjoy rebates
Follow my channel https://t.me/givemeanidea8 for more pics and updates
Old 06-07-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster (A)

givemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of light

Incall is available on 10th July at a 4-star hotel in central area~ put deposit by 9th July 2359 to enjoy rebates
Old 10-07-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster (A)

Incall is available this Friday at a 4-star hotel in central area~ put deposit by tomorrow 2359 to enjoy rebates
Old 13-07-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster (A)

On 13th June, I posted the above review on my channel
Follow my channel https://t.me/givemeanidea8 for more pics, reviews and updates
Incall is available on 17th and 19th July at 4-star/5-star hotels in central area~ put deposit one day before to enjoy rebates
Old Yesterday, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
myspurs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by givemeanidea View Post

On 13th June, I posted the above review on my channel
Follow my channel https://t.me/givemeanidea8 for more pics, reviews and updates
Incall is available on 17th and 19th July at 4-star/5-star hotels in central area~ put deposit one day before to enjoy rebates
I am the original author of the post. Initially I felt it was enough for Dior to share it on her telegram or sbf if she decides to do so. To lend authenticity to the post, I will reproduce it as the original author. It is entirely my own experience while yours may be very different and you are entitled to your own opinions.

“Dior as promised, below is my honest review.

I met Dior today and the overall expectations was way above my expectations.

Unique Oriental Beauty: I saw some reviews that say Dior resembles Crystal Liu. Firstly I am a big fan of Crystal Liu but hard as I try to look at her from different angles, there is very little resemblance of Crystal Liu. However, she is beautiful and has that oriental beauty look that grows on me. I can also understand why some commented she has that Jap and Korean look.

Hot Body: Taut and hot body of very good proportion with a natural 34C (haha..she showed me her bra for verification)

Great conversationalist: You know what, we spent almost an hour talking before the deed (of course I am more than happy to extend the session)..she is very chatty and has her unique blend of humour which I like. To me, building some kind of chemistry helps.

Attention to the Little Details: Checking whether you are tasty, bringing you water, towel your back to make sure it’s dry etc. While these may be small things, but this is exactly the same details that make a difference some time.

Sex: Willing, sensual (the way she lean her hot body against you), natural moan, great kisser, showing that she is enjoying the moment as much as you, fantastic BJ and for fan of 69 (which I am one) - she is pleasantly tasty (no smell) down there.

Guys, she is a gem. Please treat her well.”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1