The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 100% ML Shop Pricing On FJ

Can someone PM me Sasa contact?
Old 07-07-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4918 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
I tried Sasa today. Confirmed bro vitagen01’s FR, she looks as chio as the pics. Even her clothes exact same as pic haha. Nice, quiet and service oriented. She immediately stripped naked and started massaging my dick. Forget about the pretense of massage, she went straight from HJ to BJ to FJ.

Just 1 thing bugged me: the place itself was damn cui. Several girls crammed in the same living space where they sleep, eat, wash clothes and fuck. Not for clean freaks.
Even have to walk past another ML’s living space to use toilet…. But damn worth it lah for sasa… only turn off is the recorder blasting from the shop downstairs during the deed
Old 07-07-2024, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nightmares deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
Where’s this joint bro? PM’d you for contact
Replied dm. Enjoy the fast food
Old 07-07-2024, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gantry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Can someone PM me Sasa contact?
yes me to bro sasa is very cute and i can't wait
Old 07-07-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1007 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4564 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gantry View Post
yes me to bro sasa is very cute and i can't wait
Lol more Sasa for you. Anyone wanna try this gem can pm me for contact. Cheers and happy sunday

Old 09-07-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
00263431 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Lol more Sasa for you. Anyone wanna try this gem can pm me for contact. Cheers and happy sunday

Bro. Can share contact pls?
Old 09-07-2024, 08:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
00263431 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro. Can share contact pls? Thanks.
Old 09-07-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

jacksamuel04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share the contact number bro ?
Old 09-07-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

jacksamuel04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the contact of Sasa please ??
Old 09-07-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Sasa FR(promised her to write one) :

Decided to try Sasa today. A true GEM, quality wise definitely comparable with VP girls that I engaged before. A 26 years old SYT. Tall, slim, model quality. Thanks for the bros that PM me her contact.

Look: a solid 9/10, I didn’t expect to get this kind of quality at 160, even for VP, I am paying 260 per shot for VN girls.

Location: very lousy place coz it is curtained and you have to pass through the other girls or even made contact with other Bros if you go washroom. Even though i felt funny, but seriously, make love with a SYT at this kind of environment? Anyway, it is all compensated by Sasa’s prettiness.

Body: very nice body, have one of the smoothest and youngest body that I have ever seen. Not really for boob lovers though.

FJ: 8/10. For Sasa alone, it was a solid 10/10, but the bed and the curtained environment minus 2. The bed was very small, I cannot even spread my legs fully to have a full forceful thrust. Anyway, considering the price I paid and Sasa’s prettiness, I think it is still worthy. She is indeed a GEM that you must try. Very tight and watery pussy. Seeing her try not to moan makes me excited. Perhaps this is the attractiveness of making love in this setting.

GFE: not that a lot compared to VP girls I engaged before, coz seriously, the shop setting is for fuck and go, not for you to have any GFE or BFE.

RTF: hell yeah, she is worthy. I am willing to pay even if she charge the same as VP girls for Chinese, which is 280 per shot per hour. Hopefully she can change her working environment and make this whole deed more enjoyable for herself. Haha.😜

PS: do not PM me for contact, I will let the bro that gave me contact to decide who is worthy to get her contact.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sasa FR(promised her to write one) :

Decided to try Sasa today. A true GEM, quality wise definitely comparable with VP girls that I engaged before. A 26 years old SYT. Tall, slim, model quality. Thanks for the bros that PM me her contact.

Look: a solid 9/10, I didn’t expect to get this kind of quality at 160, even for VP, I am paying 260 per shot for VN girls.

Location: very lousy place coz it is curtained and you have to pass through the other girls or even made contact with other Bros if you go washroom. Even though i felt funny, but seriously, make love with a SYT at this kind of environment? Anyway, it is all compensated by Sasa’s prettiness.

Body: very nice body, have one of the smoothest and youngest body that I have ever seen. Not really for boob lovers though.

FJ: 8/10. For Sasa alone, it was a solid 10/10, but the bed and the curtained environment minus 2. The bed was very small, I cannot even spread my legs fully to have a full forceful thrust. Anyway, considering the price I paid and Sasa’s prettiness, I think it is still worthy. She is indeed a GEM that you must try. Very tight and watery pussy. Seeing her try not to moan makes me excited. Perhaps this is the attractiveness of making love in this setting.

GFE: not that a lot compared to VP girls I engaged before, coz seriously, the shop setting is for fuck and go, not for you to have any GFE or BFE.

RTF: hell yeah, she is worthy. I am willing to pay even if she charge the same as VP girls for Chinese, which is 280 per shot per hour. Hopefully she can change her working environment and make this whole deed more enjoyable for herself. Haha.😜

PS: do not PM me for contact, I will let the bro that gave me contact to decide who is worthy to get her contact.
Thanks bro for the FR. Should be me who shared the ctc right, claim credits here.... She is real gem pls take good care of her. I have few more exploration at that area. Will share my findings soon. Happy day
Old 09-07-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro for the FR. Should be me who shared the ctc right, claim credits here.... She is real gem pls take good care of her. I have few more exploration at that area. Will share my findings soon. Happy day
I try ask her to do it in a hotel if I am closer with her.
Her place very near my house and her charge is cheap. Haha… very easy and convenient for me to find her. Freaking tired today after a bonk marathon over the entire week.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
I try ask her to do it in a hotel if I am closer with her.
Her place very near my house and her charge is cheap. Haha… very easy and convenient for me to find her. Freaking tired today after a bonk marathon over the entire week.
Ya can try that too. But must see some place de policy, u might need to buy their hours for some shop. Hahaha so total damage will be very costly. I usually wait for ML's off day then jio them hotel. If they like u, easy job.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya can try that too. But must see some place de policy, u might need to buy their hours for some shop. Hahaha so total damage will be very costly. I usually wait for ML's off day then jio them hotel. If they like u, easy job.
She said she got no off day. She cries everyday now, I bet she is trying to earn as many as possible and just go back China. I tried my best to make her feel good during the session and gave her some BFE lor. But seriously, who will feel good if their job is to fuck on that small little bed. She is on par with most of the VP girls, but the working condition and treatment so different. Even the charges also much lower.
Old 09-07-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!

Bros can share Moon Moon with me? Love big pairs and willing to share some spots too. Recently got back to chionging…actually curtains type give me a lot of thrill also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1