The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 1
sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 💘💘💘 SYT LOVER GALLERY💘💘💘PRETTY SYT MODEL FOR YOUR TASTE 9am-4am Daily

bump it up
Old 08-07-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
Pandoram deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPandoram deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bella from SYTlover88

Looks: long hair and cute looking syt kind, have a nice, sexy and seductive smile, won't reject kind.

Body: That figure no man can stand it, will semi hard already just by seeing her strip. Petite, skinny and fair with perky ass, yellow skin type.

Breast: Natural B+ perky teardrop shaped boobs with sensitive pointy nipples. Soft and nice to lick and suck.

French: no need to initiate as she has a nice alluring sexy thick lips for frenching, DFK all the way, passionate and sensual.

BBBJ: can go deep, no teeth, good suction, blow very long and deepthroat with tongue twirling effect.

Pussy: clean shaven with no smell and will let out moans while you're at it. super tight and wet, very responsive.

FJ: able to take pounding and she is very responsive. Accommodate to all my request and her moans stereo.The tightness, the moaning and the trembling just make me want to keep going and cummed.

GFE: she is an awesome lovely girl with all smiles. Know how to serve and what a man want and desire for.

Thanks bro SYTlover
Old 11-07-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
Plunger_Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlunger_Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlunger_Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pinky from Sytlover
Looks: same as in pic, syt with long hair, very beautiful
Body: tall and slender with no tattoo, zero wrinkles and tight skin with curvy with perky ass
Boobs: real, original and natural B, i think is small but fit her nice body, nipple was sensitive
Frenching: Very sweet. Soft sensual lips and soft tongue fight. Made it all the more sensual.
BBBJ: can blow deep, no teething effect and good slurping feel, slow and patient
Pussy: trimmed and wet No weird smell plus she is sensitive. Gave her a good paint.
FJ: Fuck her in missionary, fuck her hard for very long. Hearing her moan and boob bouncing, change to doggy and soon cum out in that position.
Service/Attitude/GFE: Friendly, Attentive & Willing to please. Totally not commercial type, she is so lovely and feel very comfortable

I had a good time with her and i would consider her as RTF material.

Thanks for fixing the appointment Bro SYT
Old 11-07-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 8
Ericky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEricky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Model: Megan
Stable: Sytlover88
Web: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993096

Location: 9/10 - Place is discreet. Accessible easily by grab/taxi. Walking distance from nearest MRT. Place is still ok. share bathroom

Looks:9/10 - resemblance to photo. long hair, cute, blur blur and adorable university school gal look.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural and original. Not for boobs lover but was nice and small have a sensitive and suckable nipples.

Body: 9/10 normal height with no tattoo and typical Thai skin type with curvy nice slim figure and a sexy hot ass.

French: 8/10 - aggressive and wild tongue fighting and locking, no bad breath, she has a nice and alluring lip

Painting: 8.5/10 start by rubbing her clit. It was timmed with no smell and she was very responsive to licking. Kept fidgeting and shaking the leg and moan loudly.

BBBJ: 8/10 - good as she does handsfree and good tongue technique. Able to take it deep and willing to suck constantly.

FJ: 8/10 - I turned on the turbo to clap her hard making the "piak piak piak" sound moaned loudly which made her and the ladies outside the room burst into laughter. I dictated the tempo rotating between slow and sensual and savage hard pounding. Ended in missionary admiring her beautiful get laid face.

GFE: 8/10 - Very strong and nice GFE. I feel easy and comfortable with her and very easy smitten and KC by her.

Thanks SYTlover for quick and fast response as always.
Old 13-07-2024, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
laobubu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylaobubu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Megan from SYTlover

Looks: 8/10 long hair and looks v pretty in person, got nice dimples when she smile, young in her early 20s.

Body: 8/10 tender, fair, soft, tall and slender with tight and slim hourglass figure with a cute hot ass,

Boobs: 8/10 nice perfect B, fit her body, bouncy and nipple are really like erasers, no bluffing here.

French: 8/10 felt the chemistry between us. Passionate frenching given whenever my mouth moved towards hers.

BBBJ: 8/10 Good sucking wet BBBJ with lots of tongue action in between. slurping BBBJ which almost make me CIM but i ask her to stop.

Pussy: 9/10 was too high when i rub her clitoris. No smell, tight and nice to eat, responsive and sensitive too

FJ: 8/10 Still low mileage, every thrust inside her, she will let out sexy and seductive moans. She was okt to take deep hard and fast thrusting. We had a few position and i offload all in doggy, she was wild and hot on bed.

GFE : 9/10 absolutely like girlfriend. Smiles and hugs you and so happy to see you very KC level

Thanks Bro Sytlover
Old 13-07-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
Santoshyee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySantoshyee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pinky SYTlover

OKT : clear instruction, location is easy and central.

Looks : 8.5 long hair, cute, young and beautiful, will grow and get addicted. Definitely not the rejected type

Body : 9 super slim and petite, curvy waist with small nice soft boobs with perky hot ass.

Pussy: 9 timmed with no unusual smell whatsoever. She was quite sensitive there as well and her facial and body reactions seemed genuine. Her soft moans were also a huge turn on

BBBJ : 9 Soft and gentle, no teeth felt at all for me. decent suction and covered balls, wet licking and she can take my whole tool in covering all

FJ : 9.5 Started with her riding me, watching those bouncing boobies. She is very responsive with her moans. Increases the passion level. Tightness of her pussy also just right for me. Can feel the sensations.

GFE :9 good chemistry from start till the end non stop gfe and teasing, no rushing and willing to accommodate your needs

RTF : Yes. Definitely not a landmine

Thanks bro sytlover
Old Today, 09:13 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 1
sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bump it up
Old Today, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Carros75 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCarros75 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pinky from SYTlover88

Look - 8/10
She look same as per her pic very nice. Long hair syt, above average look my opinion.
She is really a good looking for me.

Body - 9/10
Petite and complexion is fair white and smooth, can't resist the urge to lick her body during foreplay and she is responsive.

BBBJ - 8/10
good suction and quite skill. Lick and suck the ball. Sensual almost come. She did DT to me. Mine just average size

Boobs - 9/10
Natural and original and she enjoyed my licking and sucking and got me real hard by just her response

French - 9/10
We had a good tongue fight with her and it get more intense and wild deep French kiss after foreplay

Pussy - 8/10
Trimmed and super wet. Tasty and painted her relentlessly. No foul smell, responsive and receptive

Sex - 9/10
Took my long pounding without cowgirl. She loves it when we tried doggy. Great moaning and pro active. Great view thanks to her shapely body. She is really tight from there. Her cowgirl is full of vigour as well.

Gfe - 9/10
The whole experience is like meeting a lover and it was such a good session. Very good and she is out to please type. High KC skill.

RTF - 8/10.
Planning another as she is leaving soon. Please treat her well

Thanks Bro SK
Old Today, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 11
JustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Megan from sytlover88

Looks: 8/10 long hair with that hi so look about her, very pretty, the looks that grow on you and it glows

Body: 8/10 tall and slender, fair, slim and curvy definitely firm and tight. I'm an ass lover!!! her perky flesh ass seduce me too!

Boobs: 8/10 nice fitting size and her nipples are incredibly pointy, sensitive and flexible, had a great time sucking on them.

Frenching: 9/10 she loves sticking her tounge out for you to suck on. It was done passionately throughout the session.

BBBJ: 9/10 Skillful blowjob, she knows how to blow you powerful suction and sloppy. No teething effect and will always look at you in a seductive way.

Painting: 9/10 sweet tasting and she quivers in delight when aroused, and gyrate in rhythm with the licking

FJ: 8/10 Bed skill was awesome. Pro active and her moan was very sensual. respsonive and ok with any position as well as can take heavy, long, hard and deep penetration.

GFE: 8/10 goes out of her way to make you me at ease.no a time watcher and really treats you like her bf.

Thank bro SYTlover for the Arrangement , Making A Slot Is Easy & Prompt Reply !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1