The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 07-07-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Thehardone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThehardone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
Wah stressful man. I kinda once with P and the stress was really heavy. Lucky she was chill abt it…more chill than I was.
hahha, if got money no stress. Stressed is no money then big headache. But then again, I wouldn't recommend going through this.

Imagine, needing to bring her to the clinic when her hubby dun know about it and still fucked her.
Old 07-07-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1954 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42944 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehardone View Post
Ya abortion twice. Yeap, mine.
wow, she is so fertile...i m not in favour of abortion taking away an innocent life unless the mother's life is in danger...she could tell her husband it is his

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-07-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2715 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahha, if got money no stress. Stressed is no money then big headache. But then again, I wouldn't recommend going through this.

Imagine, needing to bring her to the clinic when her hubby dun know about it and still fucked her.
Ya. Having been thru it, need to be more careful if wanna cip. The episode with P was stressful cuz really dunno how she would react and also if it was mine or her hubs. It’s more mental stress than anything
Old 07-07-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2715 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow, she is so fertile...i m not in favour of abortion taking away an innocent life unless the mother's life is in danger...she could tell her husband it is his
A gal is extra fertile once after the abortion.
Old 07-07-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Thehardone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThehardone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ya. Having been thru it, need to be more careful if wanna cip. The episode with P was stressful cuz really dunno how she would react and also if it was mine or her hubs. It’s more mental stress than anything
Agreed with you. Also had an episode when we dun know whether its mine or her hubby. In the end, her period came.
Old 07-07-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Cannot leh, her hubby not in town .
Old 08-07-2024, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6456 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

won't you be curious for a dna?

Quote:
Ya. I dunno. Did try to look closely when the baby was born but can’t really tell. Cuz the baby has P super sharp nose ….like diliraba nose. But seem to have my eyes.

P and I agreed not to talk abt it anymore to protect her marriage so I just left it as it is. Though P is not as good as Z or W as a whole package, she’s the youngest and look like a sec sch or Jc gal tho she is early 30 now so sex with her always makes me fantacize her in sch uniform. Never asked her to don it cuz some gals dun like such role plays.

So I just enjoy the sex when we travel. Unlike S, Z and W, P only has sex with me during travel. So…kinda fresh experience everytime when we travel
Old 08-07-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Good to take precaution. Had raw sex with my MILF married FB and she gotten pregnant twice within 6 months. After that, she took pills as she has to service her hubby as well.
Eh I also met a girl similar. Fucking me raw barely 2-3 months after abortion impregnated by a one night stand guy. I was shocked she is so "on" so soon after the incident. But wow her body was pure perfection
Old 08-07-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Any more juicy details? Steam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Eh I also met a girl similar. Fucking me raw barely 2-3 months after abortion impregnated by a one night stand guy. I was shocked she is so "on" so soon after the incident. But wow her body was pure perfection
Old 08-07-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrSantos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I did one raw.

My situation was not deliberate abortion. apparently the baby stopped growing after just 2 to 3 weeks into the pregnancy have to remove.

Met her when husband stationed overseas.

After this I dont dare to cream pie. I always pull out game although still got chance to impregnate.
Old 08-07-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20178 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed with you. Also had an episode when we dun know whether its mine or her hubby. In the end, her period came.
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 09-07-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Any more juicy details? Steam.
She is a Penang girl. Not based in SG. Uni student aged 21 when we fucked. But her body count very high for her age. She is really pretty. We had met at a bar where she worked pt.
When I undressed her, wow her body is truly perfection and I told her so. Skin so fair and super soft. C cup boobs on a slim body. Pink nipples. Shaven pussy. Small petite pussy lips
Old 09-07-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Still keep in contact bro? Got pics or vids?

Quote:
She is a Penang girl. Not based in SG. Uni student aged 21 when we fucked. But her body count very high for her age. She is really pretty. We had met at a bar where she worked pt.
When I undressed her, wow her body is truly perfection and I told her so. Skin so fair and super soft. C cup boobs on a slim body. Pink nipples. Shaven pussy. Small petite pussy lips
Old 09-07-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horizonlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Envy you bro
Old 10-07-2024, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
haleluya111 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
maybe she's a same person
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1