The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-07-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
greenhulker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Iris - https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=992295&highlight=

OKT - usual verification. Quick and easy.

Looks - Quite close to the picture posted. Very sharp features. Love her mouth shape.

Body - Curvy at the right place. Very smackable ase.

Boobs - Big and natural. Nice to suck on it as well.

Fk - Open to all sort of position. Pattern alot.

BBBJ - Went on and on and on and on. Also alot of pattern. Started with a short blow in the shower.

Massage - Given a full body massage. Quite shiok.

RTF - Massage was a bonus and I will definitely find her again before she leaves the shore

Old 08-07-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFit View Post
I kena long ago forced to register. When walking halfway to the back door one auntie shout at me ask me go counter and register. Damm embarrassing. I purposely write my phone number and ic wrongly. I think is register for fun only. Thats why after that I try to avoid that place but sometime the girls really damm good so bo bian suck thumb have to go. Some of my most memorable bonks are from there as well. But just wish the stables would stop using that place. Always have huge anxiety when entering.
I kena once also, one of the staff stop me and ask me go for registration at counter
Old 08-07-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
The perpetual meal ticket will last only as long as it provides the highest value,

once a whale appears and shows some interest in her, interest will start to wane

Again i am not say all working in Siamdu, FL or KTVs are like that.
But i seen close up how well they know the game

Those who get hitched also need to accept there will inevitably be one or a few giks.
The giks provide what you cannot provide for her

Maybe your dick small, a gik can provide that
Maybe your sexual stamina low, a gik can provide that
Maybe you not that good looking, a gik can provide that
Maybe your body not hot enough, a gik can provide that

Basically, she is able to find someone to satisfy her ever changing flavor of the week

So unless your ego can take it, really gotta think twice

And bear in mind, words of promises are just words, you cannot 24/7 monitor her unless you move to BKK with her

Trying to control her from a distance like from Singapore is an impossible task
She will respond with words like, if you love me, you will trust me ? or If you love me, give me freedom.

He kena one is; if you love me, you not let me working like this again,

So he gong gong send money support her living expenses without knowing she still contacting other customers, potentially landing another dumb whale.
Well, if you wanna make the FL yours alone
Just make her pregnant 😆

I just wanna say, I have alot of respect for sex workers.
Some out of no choice. Husband walk away, parents see them as income.. blah blah blah

Remember, everyone has a sad story...

If your looking for genuine love or wife material over here.
It's gonna be very long shot.

Advise is, have a short fling if u wanna. Spend some money..have some fun.
Really wanna go deeper, fly over to their home. Seek your answer there.

Cheers
Old 08-07-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sexything deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Melody from Ss -

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ghlight=melody

Looks: She looks similar to pics, pretty, looks young

Boobs: She has really nice soft pair of boob

BBBJ: Soft gentle licks and sucking non stop action

FJ: Tight and willing to change positions, also, she moans sexily. We did missionary and doggie and she was not a time watcher also.

GFE: Excellent. Cheerful and bubbly which made the session enjoyable.

RTF: Yes I will
Old 08-07-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
stalkerslender is Cool - loads of Potential

Mena,Seduction

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...highlight=mena

Pretty pretty looks! With good smooth skin. She is average built and has that curvy shape.

I started to get busy by touching her nice body and perky boobs. Got so turned on. I think she is feeling the same way, Solid initiative from this one.

She was dripping wet that sliding my cock inside her pussy went so easily. Bonked her in a few positions. Very satisfying.
Old 08-07-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
screengenz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Peach of Lust365 (RTF)
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=peach

Look: 10/10 HOT babe
Body: 9p/10 not that wide hips but shape still S shape
Bbbj: 9/10 pro suctions
Fj: 9/10 for bros who like some wild bonking. She’s the one. ang pai moves

Overall:9.5/10
All I can say is , she is still that hot gorgeous with massive neh neh. But this time around connection is stronger. I am damn satisfied with 2 shots 90 mins with her

Rtf: yes! I don't mind 3rd time with her
Old 08-07-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

cherrypie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick Fr for Linda from Lust as promised:

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=linda

OKT : Friendly and provide clear instruction for whole process

Looks: 9/10 Pretty with good complexion

Body 9.5/10 smooth skin and figure def is sexy 100%

Boobs 9/10 Nice handful with responsive nips to tune

BBBJ: 9/10 Gentle and great suction power

FJ: 9/10 good chemistry and great moans

GFE: high GFE feel and accommodating to positions requested 100%
Old 08-07-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
justdroppingby is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustdroppingby is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dawn
Stable : Club Friday
Damage : 180/90/2s
She was pretty I swear no more comments about her looks just 10/10 for me. Her body real thin, no fat or baby fat leh, even her face already makes me horny want to fuck her face so I requested cum on face instead, she's bit green but her face looks so innocent makes me want more and more. Sucked my dick deep and slowly, good enough till I wanted to shot. Then I commanded her to lay down and I shot my cum on her face, totally satisfied. 2nd shot she rides me and switched to doggy, can feel her tightness. 2s out in 60 mins and I ask her to massage me, not bad still enough power to relaxed my muscles.
Overall : 9 , this chio Chinese lookin lady will satisfy you with her

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...544&highlight=
Old 08-07-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3759 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

May from FlirtyGirls

Link: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=991232

Got a whatsapp mag from May's OKT this afternoon asking if I wanted to book a session with her. Now this was really surprising because he usually won't msg customers to ask them if they want to book his gals. Anyway, I msg him and asked him what's the matter? He said that biz is a bit slow since yesterday and his gals have started complaining about the lack of customers...

Actually I was out to settle some personal matters and was preparing to go home so I asked him if there was a slot available for May right now. If there wasn't an available slot then I would just go home since I didn't want to wait for her slot to free up...but the OKT replied that she was available now. I then made my booking and made my way down to her hotel along one of the main roads in GL...

When I reached texted the OKT and waited for her to get ready. After getting the go ahead from the OKT, I made my way up and knocked on her door. After a while the door opened and this time she wanted to play hide and seek with me by hiding behind the door...naughty...naughty...lol

After I entered, she slapped my butt playfully and "ordered" me to go take my bath like a discipline mistress...lol. I washed myself up and when I exited the bathroom, she was on all fours on the bed waiting for me to towel dry. After toweling dry, I stood at the side of the bed. I was waiting for her to strip but she reached out an pulled my dick towards her and started sucking it while I was standing by the side of her bed. This is what I call a million dollar view...watching a sexy young gal sucking your cock while you are standing by the side of her bed...After a few minutes she pulled my by my dick onto the bed and she lay down watching me. I went over and pulled her white top off. I then grabbed her boobs and began sucking her nipples like a baby...to be honest, I know she doesn't like it because she said previously it is extremely itchy for her...hahahaha...

She then took her shorts and underwear off and pushed me back onto the bed. She then started nibbling my nipples and made her way down to my dick and started sucking it with head twisting actions this time and at the same time massaging my balls also...lol. Her pattern now really starting to be more than badminton...

After that, she capped me and took out her tube of KY and put a large dollop on my dickhead. After spreading it over my hard dick, she got on top of me and started rocking. And right in front of my face were her two swinging melons...lol...After a while she started using her melons to slap my face while she was pumping me hard and fast.

After 10 mins of pumping she finally came and hugged me tightly. But I hadn't cum yet so I rolled over and started pumping her again in missionary. I pulled her legs over my shoulders and gave it to her hard, deep and furious until I deposited my cum 10 minutes later.

By now, I was more tired than a dog and lay on the bed, hugging her while catching my breath and resting. After resting for about 15 minutes, I looked at my watch and found that I only had about 20 minutes left. I then told her to take a bath with me and we proceeded to the bathroom where she washed me up thoroughly.

After drying up, I stood by the side of the bed and she came over and started frenching with me. She then got down on all fours and gave me a bbbj again... Damn man...what type of special service am I getting from her? After making me get another hard on, she looked at me and pointed to my clothes...nabei...make me gian then tell me time up and it's time for me to dress up and get lost...hahahaha...

I then dressed up and took two sexy photos of her in her white top and blue demin mini shorts. She is really one of the rare thai babes whose service standards never drops and once you get familiar with her, she gives you even better service and role plays with you...lol

Last but not least these are the two two sexy photos of her that I took before I left. I would have liked to take her nudes but she isn't comfortable with it. Maybe next time when she becomes even more comfortable with me.

Ratings:
Looks: 9.5 / 10. Used to be 9 but her looks have really grown on me and she looks prettier than ever. Also updated with her newest gif and pics
Body: 9 / 10, tall and slim with nice boobs
Boobs: nice and soft natural B cup
Deep Throat + BBBJ: 9.5/10
Shave Pussy: Yes
French: Yes, very good
English: very very basic
FJ: 9 / 10
Overall: 9 / 10. Great GFE, Great Service, Great Sex
Old 08-07-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 23
lonely2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylonely2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Pepsi from Terminal21

Longing for a good release n managed to secure a slot with Pepsi. I pictured her as a hot girl met in club that turns into fuck buddy. One look really got me smiling already.

Invited me inside, offered to shower together and help me strip off my clothes. Good teasing action made my cock hard as fuck.

Body was solid, slim and petite, almost no excess fat. Boobs are average size and good looking, might not suit your taste if you prefer the natural kind.

BBBJ was very good, wet and slurpy, small mouth but she try to fit everything inside, no teeth feeling. Frenching non stop from start till I cum.

Proceed to main action. FJ full of energy, her stamina feels endless and really 80% she does the work liao. Moaning enticing, sexy n erotic. Keep on giving dirty talks to me when I pump, always say fuck fuck and moans, very very shiok. Pussy was very tight, other bros said was right. Grip my cock tight and even tighter when she also high.

GFE was good as she also offer massage and hug me from behind. Promised her I rtf soon.

RTF is very likely
Old 08-07-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mahousensei82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Opal
Looks : 9.5/10 pretty. Love her eyes
Body : 9.5/10. She seems to have lost some weight since her last visit. Skinny but i like. Ymmv. No tummy, smooth skin and nice enhanced boobs. Not for ass lovers though.
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10. Very sensual and nice.
FJ (Fuck Job) : 11/10. She’s very tight. Clean shaved. Nice gripping suction throughout the fuck. Love her expression.
GFE (Girlfriend Experience): 11/10. Friendly and converses very well in english. Will cuddle with you.
RTF (Return to Fuck) : Definitely. This is an RTF.
Old 08-07-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

Jokestyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotongboy View Post
She have braces? Bbbj or cap on? Thks a million
Yes have braces. She did cap on for me, maybe other bros have it different. Will need check with okt or girl herself. Bonk wise, is per previous bro fr.
Old 08-07-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Fleek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro .

OKT : fast & responsive (10/10)
Girl name : Nana
Looks : 8/10 ( Definitely its her )
Body : 8/10 ( Not for boob lovers but her service is the one that makes it up )
BBBJ : 10/10 ( Gets better everytime you rtf )
AR : 100/100 ( MUST TRY !!! She’ll dig deep into your holes )
FJ : This time round she wanted some hardcore action so i went balls blazing
Paint : The usual routine you paint her first then she’ll rape your hole )
GFE : 10/10 ( Not a time watcher & pls support her bros )
RTF : Will rtf again just for her AR
Old 08-07-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2474 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post
Firstbloood Alicia from galaxyxscorts

Saw new blood and my type of tea so took her and had a fast session

Location central and very easy to locate too

Looks 9/10 chio and sexy

Body 9/10 slim with fair smooth skin

French 8.5/10 can kiss and fight tongue too

Bbbj 9/10 can suck hard and make me shiok shiok

Pussy 9/10 tight and clean shaved with pinkish love button

Fj 8.5/10 we fuck hard after we did 69 and she ride me damn hard, pull my hard and grab her boobs and she lick n suck my fingers too.. Her moan was loud n sexy too.. We enjoy fucking doggy becos I smack her ass and make her scream loud till my ego boost up and I signal her I wanna cum n she knee down n let me shot all onto her sweet face

Great lady with good attitude

Rtf session with Alicia.
Worth my time bonking she recognise me and this time round she gets more wild.
Old 08-07-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigo69 View Post
Well, if you wanna make the FL yours alone
Just make her pregnant 😆

I just wanna say, I have alot of respect for sex workers.
Some out of no choice. Husband walk away, parents see them as income.. blah blah blah

Remember, everyone has a sad story...

If your looking for genuine love or wife material over here.
It's gonna be very long shot.

Advise is, have a short fling if u wanna. Spend some money..have some fun.
Really wanna go deeper, fly over to their home. Seek your answer there.

Cheers
Hahaha, unfortunately from what i understood from the bro, the FL in question have some issues with her body, cannot get pregnant easily

Guess that is why creampie was offered in the first place
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1