The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-07-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
acidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: FoxyThai
Sbf Profile Link https://sammyboy.online/member.php?u=943416
Telegram Link:
https://t.me/+45M5rZDBtos1ZGQ9

Model Name: Nana

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Kiss/French: 30/10 - Non stop frenching from entrance to room then to toilet.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 - Have to stop her before I shoot out.
Cim: NA
Cof: NA
AR: 9/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE/PSE: 20/10, will cuddle and tease me when deed is done.
Rtf: 2nd time coming to look for her.
Overall: Recommended bonk for all brothers out there.
Satisfied me from start to end.
Old 08-07-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
May from FlirtyGirls

Link: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=991232

Got a whatsapp mag from May's OKT this afternoon asking if I wanted to book a session with her. Now this was really surprising because he usually won't msg customers to ask them if they want to book his gals. Anyway, I msg him and asked him what's the matter? He said that biz is a bit slow since yesterday and his gals have started complaining about the lack of customers...

Actually I was out to settle some personal matters and was preparing to go home so I asked him if there was a slot available for May right now. If there wasn't an available slot then I would just go home since I didn't want to wait for her slot to free up...but the OKT replied that she was available now. I then made my booking and made my way down to her hotel along one of the main roads in GL...

When I reached texted the OKT and waited for her to get ready. After getting the go ahead from the OKT, I made my way up and knocked on her door. After a while the door opened and this time she wanted to play hide and seek with me by hiding behind the door...naughty...naughty...lol

After I entered, she slapped my butt playfully and "ordered" me to go take my bath like a discipline mistress...lol. I washed myself up and when I exited the bathroom, she was on all fours on the bed waiting for me to towel dry. After toweling dry, I stood at the side of the bed. I was waiting for her to strip but she reached out an pulled my dick towards her and started sucking it while I was standing by the side of her bed. This is what I call a million dollar view...watching a sexy young gal sucking your cock while you are standing by the side of her bed...After a few minutes she pulled my by my dick onto the bed and she lay down watching me. I went over and pulled her white top off. I then grabbed her boobs and began sucking her nipples like a baby...to be honest, I know she doesn't like it because she said previously it is extremely itchy for her...hahahaha...

She then took her shorts and underwear off and pushed me back onto the bed. She then started nibbling my nipples and made her way down to my dick and started sucking it with head twisting actions this time and at the same time massaging my balls also...lol. Her pattern now really starting to be more than badminton...

After that, she capped me and took out her tube of KY and put a large dollop on my dickhead. After spreading it over my hard dick, she got on top of me and started rocking. And right in front of my face were her two swinging melons...lol...After a while she started using her melons to slap my face while she was pumping me hard and fast.

After 10 mins of pumping she finally came and hugged me tightly. But I hadn't cum yet so I rolled over and started pumping her again in missionary. I pulled her legs over my shoulders and gave it to her hard, deep and furious until I deposited my cum 10 minutes later.

By now, I was more tired than a dog and lay on the bed, hugging her while catching my breath and resting. After resting for about 15 minutes, I looked at my watch and found that I only had about 20 minutes left. I then told her to take a bath with me and we proceeded to the bathroom where she washed me up thoroughly.

After drying up, I stood by the side of the bed and she came over and started frenching with me. She then got down on all fours and gave me a bbbj again... Damn man...what type of special service am I getting from her? After making me get another hard on, she looked at me and pointed to my clothes...nabei...make me gian then tell me time up and it's time for me to dress up and get lost...hahahaha...

I then dressed up and took two sexy photos of her in her white top and blue demin mini shorts. She is really one of the rare thai babes whose service standards never drops and once you get familiar with her, she gives you even better service and role plays with you...lol

Last but not least these are the two two sexy photos of her that I took before I left. I would have liked to take her nudes but she isn't comfortable with it. Maybe next time when she becomes even more comfortable with me.

Ratings:
Looks: 9.5 / 10. Used to be 9 but her looks have really grown on me and she looks prettier than ever. Also updated with her newest gif and pics
Body: 9 / 10, tall and slim with nice boobs
Boobs: nice and soft natural B cup
Deep Throat + BBBJ: 9.5/10
Shave Pussy: Yes
French: Yes, very good
English: very very basic
FJ: 9 / 10
Overall: 9 / 10. Great GFE, Great Service, Great Sex
Had her last year, her pussy is tight... and she is adverse to brothers with big tools...
Old 08-07-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
hardeight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mystery bonk from Kinkythai today. Got Gina, lucky me.

Gina FR
Looks:8/10, looks very much like photos
Body: 10/10, slim, peaky butt, small cute boobs and loooong hair that reach her butt. Like a fairy.
Superb lips, loves to kiss, occasion french. Best is her lips, full and so enjoy to nibble at.hardworking at Bbbj, makes effort to DT with tougue action at dickhead. Not those 30s blowjob, will keep blowing till you take the lead to FJ. 10/10.
Pussy is shaved, enjoys painting.
FJ will let you take the lead, tight pussy. 10/10.
One of the better ones I got this year. If you are a sucker for long hair and skinny girls, you got to try. Thank me later.
Old 08-07-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 15
the_sucker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthe_sucker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthe_sucker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bell from Club
She's smaller than me, especially cz my height are taller than average. But she's still perfect in my eyes
Looks 9/10
Body 10/10 with that curves wah
GFE 10/10 this cute lady always hug me and give all her attention
BBBJ 9/10 so deep fit whole of my big dick, no gagging and smooth
FJ 10/10 wild in bed with nice riding skills, no wonder everyone said she's like a sex machine. Every positions felt good with her, tried spooning and it was the best.
Overall no doubt will RTF her soon

Old 08-07-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cheeseburg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
This is a short PSA

Another bro I know just kena heart broken by a thai FL who was here recently, he is one of countless I have seen, who kena jialat jialat from Siambu, Viets or PRC.

Despite multiple warnings from fellow bros to not fall in too deep, he dove in head first, about 1-month nia like kena gongtao deep deep.

Even if successfully get hitch, odds much lower than striking 4D, you still need to have deep enough pockets to take care of her parents' or a bunch of relatives’ problem in her hometown.

Not forgetting that most will refuse to leave their friends behind in BKK and move in with you long term, so you will feel freaking insecure when she MIA, go party and get drunk, not unless you move in with her.

Some FL I know whom i know personally; their KC skills is no joke one, even when joking around with me, sometimes also can get caught out

Please don’t try play the game, act like pro, go dangle the marriage carrot in front of FLs thinking they will fall head over heels with you.

Seasoned FLs are more experienced and are masters of the game.

Do remember, they service men for a living, their skills are well honed, you only know them for how long ?
Europeans, American, Arab, PRC, Taiwanese, Malaysian, Japanese, Korean, Singaporean and many more, they sleep with more nationalities than most of the bros here have banged.

My bro got his blood sucked dry, eaten up whole and have his bones slowly spat out to use as toothpick.

Now slowly picking up the shattered pieces of his once whole heart and counting the loses from the amount he spent on her for food, drinks, allowance, rent, car, holiday and multiple gifts to her and her family in hometown. Lucky no STD or other weird shit with long lasting issues

Please don’t play the game if you cannot handle the very high chance of disappointment or cannot accept a total lost on the amount of money you spent, it will definitely not equate to the expected return in satisfaction or love.

General advice and warning, especially bros who receive special service or felt special to the FL, you pay to enjoy and release, at most get contact go BKK book them again privately.

Please don’t get emotionally attached, or worst still, think you are special, especially if you spent money on her in addition to booking, you are not special, our Yusof Ishak is the only one who is special
Very real, don't be a white knight, your value drops immediately when you start sending them money whenever they ask. They will start to play tantrum the moment you start to deny their request (for whatever reason it might be) until you give in. This cycle will repeat over and over again and once your bank account runs dry...so is their love for you.

Heard from FL some boy she dating kena gong tao so hard even bring to meet mother already. But he took things too far and started taking mother's asset to give her. Luckily the girl have good heart, and started ignoring him because he went too far. She tell me money she can earn herself and have decent income already, but lost respect for the boy because of his action. To date she is still in contact with the boy's mother, and her mother is actually grateful for she left her son.

The relationship with them is so fragile. A simple block from the Line/WA and it's basically over. How do you find them back in BKK? Personally paid some tuition fee on this myself

Instead, use the money slowly patronize them, you will respected more and in better position than the so called boyfriend.

Last edited by Cheeseburg; 08-07-2024 at 05:12 PM.
Old 08-07-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 21
soidoggy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysoidoggy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Sea from Terminal21
8/7/2024

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=992341

Oct: fast response as usual, managed to secure a slot first thing this morning
Location: familiar places for regular chiongsters, have towel

Looks: exact beauty like her photos. Greeted me wearing a tight tank top and undies. Sibeh hot.
Body: good body figure with meaty ass to bonk heavenly from behind
Boobs: big boobs and not saggy at all, had a great time fondling it from behind when doggied her
Bbbj: can do slow sensual or fast n furious, depends on you. Don’t mind me when I grab her hair and mouth fuck her, going in deep slowly till she gag a bit… full eye contacts
Catbath: nice work at my nipps. I usually not a fan of girl licking there, but she do it slowly turns out good ah
Fj: very sensual moans. I can only last for 2 positions and unloaded a massive shot on her belly. She watched me jerk off my loads with biting her lower lips, naughty naughty girl
Rtf: hell yes

Overview:
Truly a gem, not sure why she not popular but good meaning schedule not too tight can easily secure one with her later.
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children."
Old 08-07-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
MAM4TS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAM4TS is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Apple - Club Friday
Trying this new blood from Club Friday
Looks - Okay, not the beauty that I expected but still looks fine
Body - C cup enhanced boobs, with curvy body, no baby fat
BJ - good suction but not that detailed, licking my balls and got it wet
FJ - sucking that boobs while pounding her was great. Her riding skill was no doubt, and she can take hard deep pounding. Every position was great, she accommodate to change as many position as you like.
Massage -quite powerful massage, relaxing every inch of my body
Despite of her face bit discounted from photos but fucking with her was great and power.
RTF - maybe

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...501&highlight=

Old 08-07-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 8
Uniden2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUniden2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sera KinkyThai

Looks: long hair with the love at first sight look, nice smile and chio, sure will not reject

Body: Hourglass figure with a perky ass, petite & slim with some tattoo at the back,

Frenching: Starts DFK while bathing, passionate and then pulled me closer when tongue fght already, tot she was my GF

BBBJ: Slurpy effort and good suction, good licking and playing the dick head with tongue, tease me with licking the balls too

Pussy: Easily wet, slippery n warm, tight pussy. Shaved and no smell. Sensitive and lick her to climax a few time that left her jerking and shaking.

FJ: Bonk her multiple positions, missionary and doggy for my shots. I love grabbing her ass in doggy, just the right size for me.No complaint of pain, tired or taking too long to cum.

GFE: no commercial feel and she will enjoy her time with you, not a time watcher and works hard in all areas to service you

She is leaving soon, be fast to try her. Thanks bro Mickey.
Old 08-07-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpark99 View Post
New gem from galaxyxscorts (Sofia)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=990878&highlight=

Looks 8/10 definitely same as the photo provided

Body 8/10 thick ass and pussy clean shave

French 10/10 can kiss until our tongues all locked

Bbbj 9/10 really suck me till I dry and still keep sucking till I surrender to her

Fj 10/10 she really know the way to make a man happy plus horny on bed, she will use all her parts of body to rub and caressing u till u damn high n want to rape her, her thick ass is good for smacking and she loves it too

I thought that after cumming is the end of the whole session but I am wrong, the best part has just started, her massage 100/10, damn damn shiok and really make me feel my body very relax

For her rate n service is damn worth the penny

One word 'SONG' she real solid. Thanks Okt for the promo price and smooth arrangement
Old 08-07-2024, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

deeznutss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a good time with Sujin from Silks -

Looks: 9/10 10% discount, very pretty in real life. Very cute looking when she smile at you.

Body: 9/10 Very sexy figure, when she undress cant control but staring at her.

Frenching : 10/10 Some tongue fight there

Boobs: 9/10 pair of C cup boobs, nice to fondle. Nipple are sensitive, lick them and she start moaning.

Bbbj: 9/10 Very strong suction, goes long

Fj: 9/10 Willing to take different positions, wild and horny in bed. Service also sibei solid. Session was full of moaning and sweat. Good bonk.

Gfe: 10/10 Polite and massage was okay. Positive attitude and good service !

Rtf: Service is solid so for sure!
Old 08-07-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
Pandoram deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPandoram deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bella from SYTlover88

Looks: long hair and cute looking syt kind, have a nice, sexy and seductive smile, won't reject kind.

Body: That figure no man can stand it, will semi hard already just by seeing her strip. Petite, skinny and fair with perky ass, yellow skin type.

Breast: Natural B+ perky teardrop shaped boobs with sensitive pointy nipples. Soft and nice to lick and suck.

French: no need to initiate as she has a nice alluring sexy thick lips for frenching, DFK all the way, passionate and sensual.

BBBJ: can go deep, no teeth, good suction, blow very long and deepthroat with tongue twirling effect.

Pussy: clean shaven with no smell and will let out moans while you're at it. super tight and wet, very responsive.

FJ: able to take pounding and she is very responsive. Accommodate to all my request and her moans stereo.The tightness, the moaning and the trembling just make me want to keep going and cummed.

GFE: she is an awesome lovely girl with all smiles. Know how to serve and what a man want and desire for.

Thanks bro SYTlover
Old 08-07-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tripleplezure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cartoon: Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...hlight=cartoon

Well deserved FR for Cartoon
For syt lovers or for those who wants passio ate type of bonk

Looks: 9/10 cute, Wysiwyg
Body: 9/10 petite, smooth skin
Boobs: 8.5/10 average
Bbbj: 9/10 she showed her naughty side here. Surprise she can dt
Fj: 9/10 tight. Best in missionary I just like to see her facial reaction as I go in deep her

Note:
Cartoon is surely a worth it bonk. Feels of young love kind.
Old 08-07-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

crossroadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Diamond from Seduction was worthy bonk!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...hlight=diamond

Okt: As usual responsive and friendly

Looks: Similar to picture, Good looking and nice features

Body: Slim, nice ass with huge knocker. Not good at gauging, should be c or d cup size.

Bbbj: Tongue playing with my tip,shaft and balls. Can go on and on, suction is good.

Fj: Able to take my hard pounding, the harder I pump the harder her moans. Tried out a few positions and very accommodating no black face given.. lol..

Overall a satisfied bonk, great value for money. Very chatty and friendly. Good attitude. Keep it up okt and continue to bring in more gems to our shore. And thanks for the good recommendation!
Old 08-07-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
Hahaha, unfortunately from what i understood from the bro, the FL in question have some issues with her body, cannot get pregnant easily

Guess that is why creampie was offered in the first place
Well, sorry to be throwing shade at your bro who Kenna KC.
What was he expecting from the FL?
His own free way and choice to send money over
Take it like a man and move on right ?
Just treat it as act macho went and hang alot of flowers at Siam diu and end of the month credit card comes.
Then eat Maggie whole 2 months
Old 08-07-2024, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigo69 View Post
Well, sorry to be throwing shade at your bro who Kenna KC.
What was he expecting from the FL?
His own free way and choice to send money over
Take it like a man and move on right ?
Just treat it as act macho went and hang alot of flowers at Siam diu and end of the month credit card comes.
Then eat Maggie whole 2 months
Hahaha, its not shade if its facts
guess he only learn when it hurts

I just trying to raise awareness for ppl here who may be in the same boat as him
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1