The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-07-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isme View Post
Stupid dog barking here and there. Dog also can be a loser
Call me Lau Beh la . Hum Kar chan
Old 10-07-2024, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexmachine69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingR View Post
She quite dao, took significant amount of effort to get her attention and ask her out. The “date” itself cost around $400+ including hotel, shopping, meals. She refused to accept any monetary compensation but we all know la, is all an act, still gotta pay in kind in the end.

Talks dirty in bed, kept screaming “Oh daddy~” Dripping wet pussy. Panties soaked before I even did anything to her. Good rider, let her cowgirl you, no regrets. Spent close to 6h in the room, kenna raped by her 3 times. 4th time couldn’t shoot anymore 😅

Contacts already there - IG, TikTok, Threads.. kinda dumb to want to msg her out of nowhere and expect to score imo. Don’t complain if u go expecting freebie and end up get ignored.
Nice, thanks for sharing bro. Damn, you mean on top of the $400+ non-monetary spending you still give her angbao at the end. LOL. 6 hours means you booked 1 night? oh wow sounds like there is no downtime to put cap on.
Old 10-07-2024, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
So many sexy photo lately...

Wah liao see the veins at the nipples my 2ic suddenly woke up sia

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 10-07-2024, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KingR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexmachine69 View Post
Nice, thanks for sharing bro. Damn, you mean on top of the $400+ non-monetary spending you still give her angbao at the end. LOL. 6 hours means you booked 1 night? oh wow sounds like there is no downtime to put cap on.
Went late afternoon, her curfew is before 10pm must back. No angbao, given in kind, means pay for things la.. Haven’t asked her out again, she like very busy recently
Old 10-07-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 8
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

Hi bros, meeting a dh this Sunday and plan to go hotel. However her employer keep hold of her work permit. She suggested accessing her particulars thru singpass at check in. Anyone knows if this works?
Old 10-07-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5947 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Hi bros, meeting a dh this Sunday and plan to go hotel. However her employer keep hold of her work permit. She suggested accessing her particulars thru singpass at check in. Anyone knows if this works?
I thought rightfully, the employer is not allowed to keep her WP especially it is her off day that she needs this to be with her.
Old 10-07-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
I thought rightfully, the employer is not allowed to keep her WP especially it is her off day that she needs this to be with her.
Just like employer not supposed to bring helper to clean their parents’ house or make them clean their car… Helpers don’t dare to complain la
Old 10-07-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Simmy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think this one last time got a malaysian chinese bf. Then dun know what happen break up.
Old 10-07-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Simmy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This also heavily filtered but worth the $

https://www.instagram.com/roxannebarbarose
I thinknthis one last time got a malaysian bf. But i guess break up. And we think we know y since u say worth the money
Old 10-07-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmy85 View Post
I thinknthis one last time got a malaysian bf. But i guess break up. And we think we know y since u say worth the money
Hmmm she was dating some white guy when I asked her out though. Prob every week change bf
Old 10-07-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2861 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are right. DH needs to carry their wp with them in case they are asked by police during checks.
Old 10-07-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexmachine69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hmmm she was dating some white guy when I asked her out though. Prob every week change bf
LOL you are right bro
Old 10-07-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 15
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

This is AI Generated.

Quote:
Just share share from collection. Old photo, retouched with meitu. Indon maid from another block nearby. Shy, but always smiling back whenever i see her. One time she was downstairs eating grapes after sending the kid to kindergarten. i told her i want a grape too, but pointed at the one she just popped into her mouth. We ended up at the staircase landing where passed me the grape and we frenched for a good couple of minutes. Small tits but sensitive nips. Moaned out of control when I slid my hand under her t-shirt.

Old 10-07-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
This is AI Generated.
I will never understand mentality of people like this… Even if i see photos posted here that are taken from X or elsewhere, i won’t go spoil the fun, especially since i also can’t be 100% sure they aren’t the originator.

No point trying to be hero or prove one is smarter. Let everyone enjoy the fun. If you say is AI generated then so be it lor~ u feel good can already. Edited the original post to say is AI image. Happier?

Worst are those who will go and try to prove their point after this… Last time saw people write story also will have people go and poke real or fake. Knn, killing the culture here.
Old 10-07-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Yes can use Singpass. When I had my Sat DH we used to go Hotel81 and she would use her Singpass.

Quote:
By right not supposed to but by left some employers are fuckers. I guess they worried their DH go hotel then later get pregnant bah. Just like what another bro mentioned about DH going to different houses, I used to know a DH who would travel from Bedok to Bukit Panjang to clean the grandparent's house. By right not supposed to but I'm guessing the DH also just LLST do it.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1