The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 11
lexxxz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylexxxz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Bro. I empathy with you. I also cheong for 20 years plus already. Truth be told, most of the time when I encounter is all about money, even if not, I know myself, I can't settle down in their countries cos of commitment I have in sg. But I have also know fact stories about FL ML or GL WL having a relationship after their trip in Sg. Known a WL yearss ago, having her Facebook, and after her stint in SG, saw she was engage to a SG man. 10 over years past, she still together with this guy. Probably the guy went over her country to settle down.

So you must think, can you do that? If you can't , better just FnF... Or get smart and play mind games with her to enjoy the process.
nice advice broo
Old 11-07-2024, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yes mostly me kena loan within months of departure

after all pure friendship almost impossible cos they need money

that’s why sell pussy

to me if fly over for companionship then must pay buy gift
We all need money.

Once they go back, unless they have good plan that actually worked out and can generate constant stream of income to support their family and themselves, who is going to support them?

Unless a guy is rich enough to support them financially, they will have to continue to work.

Just like all of us, we must work, pay for whatever and then saved and planned for our retirement. Or when we don't have income. If we don't have enough to tahan us when we are not working, who will support us?

Frankly, what wrong with them working as prostitude? Scammers worst right? Probably even some politicians are worst. There will be those who say whatever to get guys to give them money but there are many who don't do that.

As the saying goes :

Somebody cheat us once, shame on them.
Somebody cheat us twice, blame ourselves.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 11-07-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
We all need money.

Once they go back, unless they have good plan that actually worked out and can generate constant stream of income to support their family and themselves, who is going to support them?

Unless a guy is rich enough to support them financially, they will have to continue to work.

Just like all of us, we must work, pay for whatever and then saved and planned for our retirement. Or when we don't have income. If we don't have enough to tahan us when we are not working, who will support us?

Frankly, what wrong with them working as prostitude? Scammers worst right? Probably even some politicians are worst. There will be those who say whatever to get guys to give them money but there are many who don't do that.

As the saying goes :

Somebody cheat us once, shame on them.
Somebody cheat us twice, blame ourselves.

Prostitute aka Positive attitude
Old 11-07-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxz View Post
nice advice broo

One of my friend Did that bro....they happily taking care of their twins with his gorgeous ex-Viet WL. Its all fate which I truly believe, respect and mutual understanding. And they are making money and happily ever after, thats what most important. And yes he did settle down there, working in Saigon with his wife and kids with them, but never forget to go back to his wife's hometown up north during winter, which they saved up and built a holiday bungalow. Not expensive, about $240,000 for a 210sqm stand alone bungalow in Thai Nguyen province (50 min northeast of Hanoi). Very beautiful wife and rosy cheeks twin son and daughter. And who said ex WLs cannot come back? As long as they are armed with marriage certs and better still pay income taxes, any government welcome them back.

This guy is rather intelligent and fast learner (from an elite institiuition in Sg and my same year schoolmate). An architect by profession and able to pick up passable Vietnamese language within 5-6mths besides his damn fluent Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Hokkien, Cantonese, Laotian, Russian and English. And luckily for him, his wife speaks passable Chinese eversince she worked in Sg for only close to 1 year. He did a few beautiful hotel projects in Vietnam whule working in an int'l archi firm in Saigon and he is indeed doing pretty well. He is indeed daring to venture out and probably because the power of love. Its all about fate, with determination and true love. And luckily for his wife, she is an orphan with a sec 1 educational level, so no commitment in terms of supporting her too much. Just earn and saving up and guo ri zi for their future. Both couple pretty much entreprenuer. Hardworking and hilarious couple...really do envy them. Wishing them well always. A相夫教子 plus a manicure and pedicure shop owner beautiful wife at the moment with big sparkling eyes and high nose bridge + An intelligent and respectable and ok looking sg hubby. 10+ years apart in terms of ages.

Nothing is impossible in this world, its ai zhor mai zhor nia, ai love truly mai love truly nia....

Wish you well, my 'emigrated' Sg-Viet friend.

Cheers!
Walao

Last edited by walao; 11-07-2024 at 10:24 AM.
Old 11-07-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillbill View Post
Was quite put off when a regular WL started telling me the offers made to her and others. Sigh….
Like what indecent offer
Old 11-07-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
One of my friend Did that bro....they happily taking care of their twins with his gorgeous ex-Viet WL. Its all fate which I truly believe, respect and mutual understanding. And they are making money and happily ever after, thats what most important. And yes he did settle down there, working in Saigon with his wife and kids with them, but never forget to go back to his wife's hometown up north during winter, which they saved up and built a holiday bungalow. Not expensive, about $240,000 for a 210sqm stand alone bungalow in Thai Nguyen province (50 min northeast of Hanoi). Very beautiful wife and rosy cheeks twin son and daughter. And who said ex WLs cannot come back? As long as they are armed with marriage certs and better still pay income taxes, any government welcome them back.

This guy is rather intelligent and fast learner (from an elite institiuition in Sg and my same year schoolmate). An architect by profession and able to pick up passable Vietnamese language within 5-6mths besides his damn fluent Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Hokkien, Cantonese, Laotian, Russian and English. And luckily for him, his wife speaks passable Chinese eversince she worked in Sg for only close to 1 year. He did a few beautiful hotel projects in Vietnam whule working in an int'l archi firm in Saigon and he is indeed doing pretty well. He is indeed daring to venture out and probably because the power of love. Its all about fate, with determination and true love. And luckily for his wife, she is an orphan with a sec 1 educational level, so no commitment in terms of supporting her too much. Just earn and saving up and guo ri zi for their future. Both couple pretty much entreprenuer. Hardworking and hilarious couple...really do envy them. Wishing them well always. A相夫教子 plus a manicure and pedicure shop owner beautiful wife at the moment with big sparkling eyes and high nose bridge + An intelligent and respectable and ok looking sg hubby. 10+ years apart in terms of ages.

Nothing is impossible in this world, its ai zhor mai zhor nia, ai love truly mai love truly nia....

Wish you well, my 'emigrated' Sg-Viet friend.

Cheers!
Walao
Indeed there are good ending . I wont deny as my personal friend has settled down in bkk with a ex wl and have a family. having said that, I don't think we should advocate such mirage like fairytale here. Honestly The hit rate is less than 0.01%, let's not egg those on the edge. It will be more painful then good we all know that.
Old 11-07-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Indeed there are good ending . I wont deny as my personal friend has settled down in bkk with a ex wl and have a family. having said that, I don't think we should advocate such mirage like fairytale here. Honestly The hit rate is less than 0.01%, let's not egg those on the edge. It will be more painful then good we all know that.

I wouldn't advocate its a mirage or fairytale myths. Its still possible. Not 0.01% to me, rather a 2-3% happy ending rate. 2 more stories with Thai Ex WLs with similar outcome, which I will not continue to say. All scales down to will power from both parties, and not everyone can do it. There might be more unreported, just my 2 cents worth of real life stories sharing.

To each his individual.

Cheers,
Walao
Old 13-07-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarusfly View Post
I’ve also seen cases where WL goes back to home country and keeps in touch like normal daily chat. Letting you know how’s her life is like and so on. This can go on for years even. Then one fine day ask for financial assistance. When you tell them you’re not able to, you get blocked. There are rare cases of genuine relationships even at a friendship level post GL ROD but heck most are mercenaries.
Im going to be frank about this. Coming from the WLs themselves, its true that they're trying to keep in touch so if the need arises they can send help but they can love only one and she'll take care of that one love. As for others youll be kept in the farm as milking cows.

But we have to respect these WLs as it is their way of living unlike most of us who can just quit our jobs tomorrow, shit with our coworkers/bosses and find another one the next morning. Its not the case for them so we shouldnt feel bad, but rather BE SMART ENOUGH. Imagine being born a woman from a poor family and didn't finish education bearing 1 to 3 children, sometimes 4 then without a husband and any money.

We also all have to accept that love isn't enough nowadays. Someone loves you from uni or poly then good for you but once they got out of the real world, reality hits quick. Good future, education, housing, travel and leisure all requires MONEY.

They're also human and they're capable of loving someone whether it be a thai boi, sg local or a foreinger from some other place. Some WLs fund their boyfriends back at home to continue education or car tune ups while doing this job. Theyre capable of loving as well its just that they also have the ability to choose like all of us from the fish tank.

Cheers to everyone and we shouldn't bear hard feelings when they didn't love back.

Greetings from Chiang Mai by the way and enjoy the view

Last edited by Chrisk456; 13-07-2024 at 09:52 AM.
Old 13-07-2024, 08:40 AM
Samster

Deleted post

Last edited by Chrisk456; 13-07-2024 at 03:43 PM.
Old 13-07-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 11
lexxxz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylexxxz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

all woman want to rich but see like chipers when she do stupid way,

if she love u,she always support u,help u for money management and support to life much better no cheating
Old 13-07-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Red face Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:

if she love u,she always support u,help u for money management and support to life much better no cheating
Sounds like mine...
Old 13-07-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

There's always someone the WL loves. They're also human. And as they need money as I've mentioned earlier, 99% of the customers are milking cows. Don't feel bad. That only one she truly loves will have it all.
Old 13-07-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
There's always someone the WL loves. They're also human. And as they need money as I've mentioned earlier, 99% of the customers are milking cows. Don't feel bad. That only one she truly loves will have it all.

Agree. Had seen 4 successful cases in my lifetime in GL (2 Thais & 2 Viets) All still going strong. Longest more than 15 years to date, happily married with kids and blissful lives. One rather touching case. Ex WL donated one of her kidney to her sg hubby due to his illness, even more loving..unbreakable.

1. More than 15 years with beautiful kids. Sg❤Thai
2. Happily married with twin daughter and son. Both financially solid. Sg❤Viet.
3. Happily married. Wife expecting 1st child. Sg❤Viet.
4. Touching and Loving, donated kidney case. Sg❤Thai.

P.s. possible 2 more beautiful cases in the near future. Both Viets. Wishing them all the very best. Usually these guys are in their mid-ages in the late 40s. Financially stable and most importantly, strong will power (likewise for the gals), mature and most importantly sincere ans bachelors. Just that fate played on them at the very beginning in a not so favourable environment. Yes, we and they are all humans, not made of stone. Some hardcore disagree fellas will never believe or refuse to believe, but they are still some who choose to believe. Up to individuals. Everyone thumb prints are different, so diff. Thoughts and opinions. Do not behave like a frog (in a well), there are things that can and do happen. Not painting rosy pictures, just stating facts of life.

Rest my case.

Walao

Walao

Last edited by walao; 13-07-2024 at 11:30 PM.
Old 14-07-2024, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Prostitute aka Positive attitude
Lol. You pick up fast from neo neo…
Old 14-07-2024, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Lol. You pick up fast from neo neo…
Alphard suspension tester too

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1