The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 11-07-2024, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Lambo ( flirtygirls)

Wanted to RTF for Peaw but she went back, got intro by okt this gem.

Looks: Photo posted in forum was identical. If happen to met her in a club will take a second glance and find opportunity to date her for ONS
Body: Not fat or slim, meat at right places. Perky ass and silicone boobs. Can suck and lick
Bbbj: Strong suction with no teeth feel. Can blows deep and constant speed. Did facefuck her awhile
Fj: Tried multiple positions and most enjoyable is missionary position grab her hands and pound her deep and hard her moans stereo
Overall: I leave the room happily and still having her horny bitch face expressions in mind. Sextisfied!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=991996&highlight=
Old 11-07-2024, 03:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2672 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Just took 1st Blood from Hana (GX). Yes, she's back. I find Hana even more sporty, spirited and sexier this time round. No lacking of her FR in this thread so search "Hana" on your own and you can ask OKT for their latest video previews.

Hana brought Jenn along with her in this trip. They are long-time friends back home. I managed to sweet-talk Jenn to do my signature video post for me.

https://gofile.io/d/D91l2i

In exchange, Jenn got a front-row seat to observe how I piston-drilled Hana to orgasm.

ATTENTION!
Calling all cheongsters with a fetish for lactating lady, all-natural from-B-to-D-cupper, please LINE UP! Jenn is literally dripping milk!

Hana (GX)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=991236

Jenn (GX)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993018

I'll be back for tarma another day!

Last edited by kristie009; 11-07-2024 at 02:35 PM.
Old 11-07-2024, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Tata from galaxy

Boobs lover please fall in! Real papaya shape with big nips to suck and she obey my instructions well.

Service 8.5/10 and her moan really loud till I nearly cover her mouth. Real moans!

Blowjob halfway use her boobs to give me breast fuck and she will response and ensure I feel comfortable with her.

Fucking her really makes me perspire and I able to squeeze 2 shots of my cum within 1 hour.

Shower for me before and after deed. Solid massage given after 2 shots of my cum was squeeze out. Not those I finish ask me to leave. She really knows the purpose of coming here.

Great lady with amazing service. Definitely a rtf material

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993000&highlight=
Old 11-07-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 8
powerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Taara of Foxythai

Looks: 9/10 GND
Boobs : 8/10 A cup Small
GFE: 10/10 very friendly
BBBJ: 8/10 Not Bad
AR: 6/10 very green
FJ: 8/10 Very Wet
Overall : 8/10 New to this trade

RTF: yes
Old 11-07-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
madleo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sea Terminal21

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=992341

Location: Discreet area, this one is way better than the regular cheong area

OKT: Steady. Prompt replied and fast arrangements

Looks: She is adorable, pretty and she keeps smiling and brighten my day. Definitely won’t reject. One look and I was a goner

Body: Nice racks for boobs lovers, slim body and smooth skin. She smell nice too. Perky ass that seduce me. Have tattoos if that is what you’re concern about

Bbbj: Deepthroat given and lick my balls till my tip of my tools, lots of tongue action. Grab her head and facefuck her till my first cum shot, no other ways than to CIM. Took it really well, not trying to spit it up asap, that will offend you or whatsoever

Fj: Been switching multiple position she is very accommodative. Pound her hard and deep she enjoy it genuinely. Moan was loud and boost my ego to pound her even deeper. Kept saying “yeah.. yeah..” my ears can’t take it liao I shoot my 2nd in no time

She is worth spending and this gem is good. Will look around other girls also now too many choices but she is highly recommended
Old 11-07-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
Plunger_Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlunger_Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlunger_Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pinky from Sytlover
Looks: same as in pic, syt with long hair, very beautiful
Body: tall and slender with no tattoo, zero wrinkles and tight skin with curvy with perky ass
Boobs: real, original and natural B, i think is small but fit her nice body, nipple was sensitive
Frenching: Very sweet. Soft sensual lips and soft tongue fight. Made it all the more sensual.
BBBJ: can blow deep, no teething effect and good slurping feel, slow and patient
Pussy: trimmed and wet No weird smell plus she is sensitive. Gave her a good paint.
FJ: Fuck her in missionary, fuck her hard for very long. Hearing her moan and boob bouncing, change to doggy and soon cum out in that position.
Service/Attitude/GFE: Friendly, Attentive & Willing to please. Totally not commercial type, she is so lovely and feel very comfortable

I had a good time with her and i would consider her as RTF material.

Thanks for fixing the appointment Bro SYT
Old 11-07-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
hammynoob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhammynoob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Bell - Club Friday

Contacted bro Friday and he said Bell available at my timing. request
Photo is accurate but looks cuter in person.
Hot SYT body with big racks, no tattoo seen at all, smooth smooth body.

After shower start erotic cat bath around neck and nipples area, then do some frenching after that go down lick my rod and suck on it while looking into my eyes.
She really good at making you feel like a King with the way she stares at you.
After that my turn, painting her make her wet, I like to tease her in her openings and not really insert my tongue inside, it makes her go wild and crazy.

During FJ, her moans are authentic, seems enjoying herself in cowgirl most, she control the pace with not too fast at first then she get my signal that I’m close, she increase the pace. Changed to doggy… slap that ass a bit before thrust into her hard and deep. Fuck her in turbo mode while holding on to that tits from side.

She provides good GFE, smiley and easy to talk, her english is understandable.

Overall I'm very satisfied and glad I proceed with her. Bro CF always bringing in good gems to bonk

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=991000
Old 11-07-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 3
zlackzz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzlackzz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzlackzz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anya from Foxythai - 90mins/2 (july 11 2pm)

As you enter, she will undress for you and hand your clothes.

Shower is pretty SOP didnt ask her to do much cos shower area space is too small to do any action. A big clean towel is provided no issues.

Room is very well air conditioned with king sized bed very spacious.

Looks: 10/10 GND/pre-milf looks for me with light makeup. Said shes 31. Overall quite petite for me but said shes 52kg.
Boobs : 7/10 looks like C cup. A little sag with brown nipples.
GFE: 10/10 very chatty and positive gfe attitude, really treats you like her bf/husband. Shes out there to please you anything you want!
French: 10/10 she likes to french, very proactive tongue and hardworking lol.. she initiated much but i rejected. But she will literally lick you from your ears from the top to your bottom covering your balls.
BBBJ: 10/10 one of the best bbbj I had to date very sensual. Especially the cum in mouth part she can control and adapt to your sensitivity.
AR: - didnt try. Not into AR mood for this session.
FJ: - didnt try. Pretty sure it will be one hell of a ride.
Overall : 10/10 for me. Opted for 2s but can only squeeze 1.

Anya said this will be her last tour and probably wont return to sg. So catch her if you can her return date is 22 july.

Thanks for reading bros! It was a pleasure reading all the FRs even tho I didnt contribute much. This will be my last post as Im qutting this forum and wont return for good. Having some personal reasons for this family, death of some relative and seems like recent bonks doesnt seem to cut out for me and even going to massage shops cant seem to fill in the void within.

Take care to all you bros! Stay safe, always practice safe sex wear a condomand wish you all huat huat!
Old 11-07-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
HangerMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHangerMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had a session with Sera from KinkyThai

Looks: long hair and was quite chio like an OL, sharp feature and give me a seductive CFM welcome look.

Body: fair, young and tender smooth skin. Tight and slim body with no fats. No sign of giving birth. Like first time coming out to work

Boobs: Not good to determine the size but it was good enough for me to suck and play with and she was quite sensitive.

Frenching: It was good, we had non stop kisses from shower till we got in bed bonking. Just like a hot couple.

BBBJ: It's wet and slurpy, good suction and combination, will switch deepthroat for short while and just stuff my cock inside her mouth and she will know how to serve it. Got to stop her else sure will shoot.

Painting: small , natural wet and warm. Pretty sensitive, juicy and nice to lick. Make her climax and she went. wild.

FJ: capped on and she rode on me first and bend down to hug me at the same time dfk me. She got tired then i changed to missionary to. Her moan was so seductive and i unload everything after a few mins. Didnt managed to unload the 2nd time as i was too exhausted after the first round.

GFE: really feel like she was my gf at that moment, it was strong and nice, i almost kanna KC by her

RTF: yes if got time, overall a good bonk.

Treat her well bros! Okt is reliable and responsive.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 11-07-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
kal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kitty from Merci

2nd visit in 5days. Too Lazy to write any FR for the first visit.

Date: 10 July

OKT:Prompt replied and fast arrangements

Looks: same as pic.

Attitude: Accommodating and friendly. Nice to chat, good and understandable English.

Body: Small frame. Around 1.5m with Nice B cup and soft boobs, a little body fat and smooth skin with Perky ass that’s good for doggy. No tattoos or body arts or piercings. Shaved below.

Bbbj: Slow and sensual. Some tongue action. But overall was good and she was doing it for 10mins non stop.

Fj: Did only 1 shot as I am tired after a long day at work. Start with her on top before finishing in missionary. She enjoy riding and I must say she is very tight due to her small frame. She is very accommodative in switching any position. Pound her hard and deep during missionary and can see she enjoy it genuinely with soft moan as she tried controlling her voice in order not to be heard beyond the walls.

Overall: 8.5/10
Old 11-07-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
zzzaequitae is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Fon from Merci
Took their 100/1/45 promo last minute, thanks to OKT for arranging.

Wah this one is a real petite beauty bros, heard she either RTC soon or RTC already. But definitely one of the better bonks I've had.

Looks: Looks posted in group almost identical, maybe standard 10-20% discount. Cute pre-milf face and smile, really feels like young OL.

Body: Not for boobs lovers, but with nice perky melons slightly less than a handful. Easy to carry, little bit of tummy fat to hold when she's riding. Big and sensitive nipples, nice to suck.

CBJ: No teeth at all, constant eye contact throughout. Held her hair up when she went down and wah my didi really tremble when she DT!

FJ: FUCKING SHIOK bros! One of the tightest girls I've bonked in my chionging experience, unloaded in half my usual time. Hardworking girl, can tell she really enjoys the experience as much as me. Kept riding even after I unloaded in her.

RTF: Definitely if she hasn't RTC and I have the time. Shame I never upgrade to 2 shots.

GFE: Not bad, she can give a very good massage although she claims she doesn't have experience. Have to GT for more complicated sentences.

Overall, even if she's not your type, definitely must try for her tightness. Can tell it's definitely low mileage, but YMMV.
Old 11-07-2024, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fruitloops deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...highlight=anny

Anny from Silkstockings : Speechless. Beautiful lady like my uni GF. Her skin is really flawless. Being a suckered for fair skin, even though she has abit of Thai tan, I cannot resist her flawless skin throughout the session. Not forgetting She smell crazy good! Her body is slim. Perfectly nice cup size, perky cute butt.

Looks: 9/10 (refer to her video. That's 100% her. Zero filter)
Body: 9.5/10 Flawless, nice ass, smells good
Boobs: 9/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE:10/10 perfect.
Old 11-07-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
goalpos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Benz from Seduction :

Looks: 9/10 Sweet looking lady.

Body: 8.5/10 Well maintained body, meaty in the right places

Boobs: 9/10 Natural, nice to cup and play with.

Bbbj: 10/10 Awesome. Slurping with some action, and she didn't rush. I got very turned on and needed to stop her or else I shoot already.

Fj: 10/10 Her riding is good. The pleasure she makes my cock feel. I no need change position I shoot already. Doggy her from the back got piak piak sound, damn satisfying . No complains from her and she happily pleasured me throughout the session.

RTF: Definitely a yes from me. Wonderful sex experience from her combine with her good service oriented attitude.
Old 11-07-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 8
Yoney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yoshi Kinky Thai looks similar as photo. Long hair with the stunning looks. Even prettier in person. She welcome with a nice smile and a. sexy night dress.

She has fair smooth skin with a petite body figure. Her most seducing part is her meaty perky ass. Her boob was natural big and it was just nice for my hand size to grab.

She does frenching and it was seductive and wild type. she love it and even when I'm leaving she kiss my lips and tell me to come back for her.

Bbbj suction was strong and warm. Can blows my tools for long and never neglect my balls too.
Deep suctions and gas that gagging sounds. Will look at my eyes from time to time before she dive in deep again.

Pussy was clean shaven with no smell, it was damn wet too and i painted her well, we both enjoyed this foreplay. I unleashed her naughty side.

Fj we had missionary and doggie, can take hard and deep pumping, moans genuine. Missionary is my favourite. I let her put pillow under her hips and wow it did helped me reach her G spot. Solid moans and scratching on my back. One hell of a bonk

Yoshi is worth my time and money. GFE was high as i almost kanna hook by her already, will visit her soon when my vitamin M replenish.
Old 11-07-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
Datok098 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDatok098 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Vivi from Terminal21

Great location and okt was very prompt. Vivi is a tingtong tingtong baby and is simply great at everything. She speaks a little english and has a great personality. Very slim figure almost no fat at all, sexy tattoos makes her look wilder and naughtier.

Her foreplay is fantastic. She makes me lie face down and she lightly licks me all over until I shiver literally shivers. Then asked me to turn around, lick my nipples sensually, still wearing her bra with one boobs already spill, damn isn’t it the most arousing foreplay ever. She lick my nipples when ai undo her bra and freeing those soft tits. Bbbj have good suction and deep throat, she flicks and moves around your tongue which is so erotic. Let her suck me for good for 10mins, full service on this one. Wonder how 21 y.o can do such things skillfully.. haha

Capped on, she lower herself to adjust to my size, frenching begin bros.. wah up and down her hips goes, her mouth stays on mine. I knew I couldn’t last long if like this, so changed her to doggy for 5 mins, then missionary with her legs both wrap around my hips, turbo thrusts and I cum.

All I can say is she is indeed a great partner in bed, if you’re looking for a young girl to bang but not green then she is the one liao..

Looks: 9/10 same as pics with make up on
Body: 9/10 very slim
Boobs: 7/10 B cups
Bbbj: 8/10
FJ:9/10

Thx bro Kim

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1