The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ckdhubby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Riders

Trying a hand at expending some pent up horniness about sharing my wife...so decided to write a story about some of my fantasies about her and other men. Enjoy....

My (Janice) First Encounter with Kala and Sakra
It was a regular meet up with Kala at his place on Saturday as it was his off day on sunday. I had dinner with Chris before heading over to Kala’s flat. I decided to wear something quite light as it was a hot day, a short cream spaghetti strap dress which had light flowery prints.
Got to kala’s flat at about 9pm and as usual it was messy and dirty, i would think a bachelor pad was cleaner. Kala stays in a flat with 2 rooms, he shares a room with another foreign worker but he is from Bangladesh. While the other room was occupied by 3 chinese foreign workers who i believed worked in the F&B line as they wore polo uniforms.
Kala was drinking beer with Sakra in the living room when i arrived, and he asked me to join. I dont really like beer but Kala knew i didnt mind it mixed with Soju, so he had bought some beforehand.

After 3 glasses i began to feel tipsy. The flat had no airconditioning and i was perspiring like crazy. As Kala’s room had a fan, he suggested we continue drinking in the bedroom. I went to the toilet first before going into the room and i as looked at the mirror i realise my top was quite wet and my nipples were a bit obvious. I wasnt wearing a bra and my top’s padding were not as thick as i thought it would be. I was a bit worried sakra will see as i notice he was always looking at me.

Honestly, the fan didnt help much, i was still perspiring. Kala suggested i take off my top if not it will be very wet. I told him i wasnt wearing a bra, he laugh and say then we all take off to be fair. Maybe its the alcohol, but i got a bit daring and said its only fair if i take off my top and they take off everything. Without hesitation, sakra started getting naked and kala just laugh.

I kinda had no choice and so i did. After some time, it felt comfortable, i didnt try to cover my breasts anymore. We continued drinking while watching a movie on Kala’s tablet. I was getting tired and i fell asleep while the 2 boys continue.

I woke up at about 1am to get ready to go home. I was a bit shocked to find myself sleeping between Kala and Sakra. As i was dressing up i touched my panty and there was something wet and sticky, i thought it might have been Kala’s cum, almost wanted to scold him but decided not to since it was late. Told Kala i was leaving and i got a taxi to go home.

The next day i asked Kala why did he cum on my panty while i was sleeping, he said he didn’t. Hmmm, that was when i realise it might have been Sakra but i really don't remember anything.
Old 12-07-2024, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Riders

Please continue.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 12-07-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Markleecnt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need more update sir, please continue
Old 13-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

I hear the doorbell ring, and my heart skips a beat. I know it's Kala, the burly Indian delivery rider from Johor Bahru. My husband is away on a business trip, leaving me alone in our stylish apartment in the heart of Singapore. I quickly slip into my favorite white top, thin and tight enough to show off my ample cleavage, and a matching pair of lacy panties. The anticipation makes me wet, and I can feel my pulse racing.
"Oh, Kala," I coo as I open the door, my voice dripping with sweet seduction. "You're just in time."
He smirks, his eyes raking over my body as he steps inside, closing the door behind him. His sweat-stained t-shirt clings to his broad chest, and the scent of cigarettes and whisky fills the room. I bite my lip, my knees trembling slightly.
"You're looking as delicious as ever, Sally," he says, his voice gruff and thick with lust. "You've got a package waiting for you."
Without missing a beat, I lean against the kitchen counter, raising one eyebrow. "Oh really?" I ask, my tone playfully innocent. "Where is it?"
"Right here," he says, grabbing his crotch.
I laugh, the sound a bit too high-pitched, and pull him closer by the belt of his shorts. "Naughty boy," I murmur, licking my lips. "But I think you need to work up an appetite first."

TBC....
Old 13-07-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

I feel a thrill run down my spine as Kala's rough hands grasp my waist. His shorts are already tenting, and I can't help but reach down to feel the outline of his cock. It's thick and hard, just as I'd imagined. I pull him closer, my hands trembling with excitement as I fumble with the button of his shorts. With a swift tug, I pull them down, revealing his musky, uncut member. The smell of his arousal fills my nostrils, making me wetter than ever.
"You're so naughty," I say, my voice breathless. "But I think you need to be rewarded for your hard work."
Without waiting for his response, I drop to my knees, my eyes never leaving his. I wrap my hand around his shaft, feeling the heat and weight of him in my palm. I lean in, taking a deep breath before I swirl my tongue around the tip, tasting the salty precum. He groans, his grip tightening on my hair as I take him into my mouth, sliding my lips down to the base, savoring the feeling of his foreskin against my tongue.
He's huge, filling my mouth completely, and I can feel my cheeks hollow as I suck him hard. The taste of him is intoxicating, and I moan around his cock, my hand playing with his balls as I work him over.
Finally, he can't take it anymore. With a guttural groan, he pulls out of my mouth, and I feel his hot cum spurt onto my face, a thick rope landing on my cheek. I lean back, smiling up at him, the warmth of his release spreading across my skin.
"Good boy," I murmur, wiping a bit of cum off my cheek with my finger. "Now, let's see if you can make me feel as good as you do."
I stand up, taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom. My thoughts are racing with excitement. This is just the beginning of our little secret rendezvous.

My heart is racing as I lie back on the bed, my legs spread open, inviting him in. Kala's eyes are glued to my wet pussy, his breaths coming in shallow gasps. He's like a man who's found a treasure he never knew existed.
"Fuck me," I command, my voice low and needy. "Make me scream your name."

TBC......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1