The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hawker761 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

My first raw experience w a FL
Just last month I was scrolling thru sbf looking for my next bonk as my regular FL went back. What a gem I visited her every month while she was on her WP here for 6 months.

I came across this FL in FL D1. HUGE boobs double Ds. Tall as well. I have always went for smaller size then me petit kind but felt like trying a taller one. So I went ahead and booked it.

When I arrived, the door opened but I don’t see anyone. Went in she was behind the door shy. I turn and saw her immediately I was like WOW she’s tall. We went in to the bed room and sat on the bed and talked awhile. The GFE was there instantly we talked and she teases my by touching and rubbing my brother. Then she said ok time to shower. Went for a shower and came out then her turn.

She took off her clothes and out came those double Ds. WOW huge I could suffocate in those! Then after she stepped out of the shower I went and stood side by side she is exactly my height shoulder to shoulder. I’ve always like broad and taller girls.

She immediately pull me to the bed and lay me down. Immediately started to French me. I felt my mouth being raped. Her French was amazing never have I ever had someone French me so hard it was on another level.

My 2IC immediately shot up and she started stroking it While still frenching me. She started slowly went to my ear then down to my neck and down to my nipples while stroking me. Felt like long lost uni GF. I was so dam horny I wanted to shoot there and then.

Then when she went down she really know how to tease she did not immediately went for the BJ she started licking my thighs down to my balls suck on my balls and lick them for awhile then down to my asshole. OMG the assrimming was next level never had I have a FL did so much before then she went on the BJ. No words can explain the BJ it was so mind blowing the tongue action was unbearable coupled with the fast BJ until I was about to cum she stopped and slow it down to stop me from cumming the tease was AMAZING.

Then she worked her way up and back to the frenching. She started using her pussy to rub against my shaft and I can feel it was a waterfall down there. SHE WAS HORNY TOO! she rub and rub and rub I could feel her wet pussy juices flowing down my shaft down to my balls and down to my ass on to the bed. Never have I ever had a FL that was so horny. Always had SOP FL BJ then cap with KY and fuck.

Then came the moment that blew my mind even more. As she was rubbing her pussy on my shaft she just slipped it in! Omg I could feel the wetness and the warmness on my shaft when it when in. Then she rode me like a wild horse just kept riding. Her double Ds boobs just bouncing in sync. Initially she was riding and holding her hair up trying to make me cum. I went in sync and started moving with her then she let go of her hair and hands went on my chest her thighs started squeezing inwards I knew she was going to cum. I moved even faster banging her from below then she started to moan and moan and moan so loudly I almost couldn’t take it I love it when a girl moan loudly. I couldn’t keep it in any longer. Luckily I can see she started to cramp and shiver I knew she came and I too released my load into her. It was the best fucking sex ever

She slump down on my chest both of us trying to catch our breath lying down sweat dripping my dick still throbbing inside of her. She continue to ride me but was too tired after I made her cum.

Then she unmounted me and my cum was just flowing out of her throbbing pussy. When I thought that she would reach for the tissue to clean me up I was so wrong and was in for another surprise. She started cleaning me up with her mouth absorbing all my essence in her mouth and continue sucking me dry not wasting a single drop.

I was sucked dry and did not have any energy just laying there.

Once my small head was taken care of and blood went back to my big head I was like OMG did I just raw will I Kenna any HIV
I turned to her and asked her, dont need condom? She say don’t worry she’s on the pill. I was like I’m not worried about that. Then she showed me a hiv test that she took recently then I took a huge sigh of relieve. Then I asked her if she does that to every customer she scold me crazy then I asked her why raw me. She said don’t know she see feel can communicate have connection she horny then she wants it then can raw

I guess I was lucky that day. Ever since every time I visit her it’s raw.
I mean I am afraid as well so I went for hiv test and it came out negative lucky.
Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
666lucifer999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy666lucifer999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Wow bro u must be handsome for offer raw on first visit and subsequent visit. How old and which nationality is the ML? Why so innocent
Haha! I don't know about that bro. But for her, she was Vietnamese I think about 30-35 around that time. A solid B-C cup and not much of a looker, just looks very average. I guess that's why she's probably "hooked" 😆 Shiok to fuck but nothing much to see. Might as well pcc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1