The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Ok went to nipa soi 2. Wah really nothing much here. Walked 2 rounds and thought nearby got other streets but really dont have. Only like 3-4 houses open. Totally like aroumd 10 girls. 2nd round decided to call 1 syt (not super chio) type but young n shy type from udon thani. Paid 1k n she passed to okt. Asked me whether i got room but i told her far, so she say 100baht go opposite. Room not open. Then she say got 1 slightly further away but 2p0baht. She call okt to pick both of us up. The hotel just like 200 metres away only.
Room photo as uploaded.

She asked if i want to shower,told her no need as just showered. She went to shower n i waited.
She came out wrapped, i went in to pee n clean kuku.

Started with some cat bath, but no kissing. Tried to sneal a few kisses on her lips. She didnt reciporate so i guess not available. 10 mins of foreplay, love how she jerk when i was sucking on her boobs while rubbing her clit, open my cap n put on my dick. I say so fast cap, she say bj cap. Told her i dont like bj with cap but like bo bian. Gave me a few good suck, then she started to ride me. Say i "yai", riding was not bad. Her skin super smooth, boobs was A cup like a teen n she moan like real. Switched to missionary, gave her some really good pumps n kiss her face n suck her boobs, wanted to hold until doggy but really beh tahan liao seeing her fave n her moans. Cum in no time. Overall finished wjole session in like 40mins, not even an hr, she even asked whether can give tips, gave her 100baht n made her leave first as she already call her okt to pick her up. Would have tipped her more if she allowed dfk, bbbj and make painting her. Also thought she will leave after 1 hour but end up they dont stay full hour.

So that's it for my virgin review in hatyai

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daveinaction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Anyone going hatyai in end Aug?
Any happening in Songkhla?