The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
HHHKeras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Rika, VPremium

So glad manage to get this booking before she leave. Location wise is really very good. This should be the best experience for me so far, although is hard to compare apple and orrange, but she is just SPECIAL. Now I understand why few of those mentioned she is living at another "league" from others. Rika is very very smart, dont be fooled by her outlook. Her attitude is beyond my expectation, the level of caring, all the interactions and the way she treat people is soooo good. I'm not good in sharing the action details, but all I can say is she got quite some special tricks and moves, especially on BBBJ. I doubt can meet anyone doing what she able to do. Communications definitely no problem, her english considered above average for Japanese. Truly enjoy from start to the end. Hope she will be back again soon.
Old Today, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
it’s sướng , pronounced as shi-erng (but not separately, say it together, you can copy it into translate and use the audio to get what i mean) , the erng use chinese pinyin 2nd tone is close enough. translate only translates as happy but it also means shiok and of course (sexual orgasm) shiokness.

any viet language need translate can ask me la hahaha i will translate or explain whenever i log in to see
Ohhh thats exactly how it sounded it! Power bro appreciate it! Your vietnamese is damn good
Old Today, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Ohhh thats exactly how it sounded it! Power bro appreciate it! Your vietnamese is damn good

thanks bro! decent enough to pass off as viet sometimes during daily convo but not all the time haha cuz it’s not an easy language. more of a interest thing back then when i learnt their language.

anything not sure about viet stuff can ask me i’ll try my best to explain
Old Today, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Kingsmen89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Hahaha I need to store up till end of week if that's the case bro! I'd also wait for new JAV arrivals at the meantime.

Keeping my fingers crossed bros @VPremium and @JAVgirls can invite or bring back JAV stars the likes of Yuri Adachi, Ren Hibiki, Emily Yuhina, Mei Itsukaichi, Tsukasa Fujino and Koharu Shiina for another stint soon. I'll happily give all my money. 😂
Looking forward to your FR on GinGin if you try her bro 👍
I am also looking forward and hope bros @VPremium and @JAVgirls can bring in more JAV stars. Thankful for the hard work that they have done so far for letting us enjoy some of the best in the JAV industry right here in this tiny red dot.

To complement your list, I am going to add my wishlist of the busty S1 JAV goddesses for the benefit of myself as a boob lover and other bros here who are boob lovers too. Hope that we can bonk them here on our shores one day.

- Anzai Rara, Kagura Momoka, Kakei Jun, Gojo Ren, Nagi Hikaru, Minato Haru, Koyoi Konan
Old Today, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
FR for Diora

RTF session with Diora. As we met, she looked at me with a smirk on her face and said long time no see ah. Surprised that she recognised me, joked that I had forgotten about her. Actually quite lazy to pen a long FR but she deserves it.

Session this time was like meeting your lover for a long overdued sex. Started off with passionate frenching, not those full on tongue action but a good mix of tongue and lips. Proceeded to feed on her soft ehanced boobs while she moans. She took control and went on to catbath, as usual can see her lipstick marks on my nipples after she suck on them lol but can wash off easily.

Started off the bbbj with balls licking and sucking, love the way she looks up at me with the CFM face. Lifted my legs up for a short AR then onto the BBBJ.
Flipped her over as i wanted to paint her but she stopped me and asked for my dick instead. I stretched my arms down to check her pussy and felt juice oozing out already. Helmet on and slowly inserted my dick into her tight pussy in missionary as she moans, still one of the tightest for me so far. Slowly picking up my pace as I thrust her deep while our tongues interlocked together. Fucked for a good 5mins then I asked her to ride me. Loving the view from the bottom as i grabbed her boobies while she rode me. She bent forward for more kissing, i took control to pump her from the bottom as I rub my finger on her A-hole. She was mumuring “shun” (dont know what this mean, forgot to ask her, appreciate if any bros know). Cowgirl continued for 10mins then swap to my favourite doggy as i was about to lose it. The moment i penetrated her in doogy i knew it is game over soon, as expected after only 1min of fast pounding, i gave her all my armies.

We chatted abit after the session. She asked me how many girls i fucked like some jealous gf.
Great FR bro! Have up-ed your points 👍
Old Today, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow nice FR bro! I wanted to take a break after today but damn this beautiful FR is tempting me, and I dont resist temptations HAHAHAH. Have to say you damn power, can do 2 shots after 1 shot the previous day. When i visited crystal last week, the next day i could barely cum when fking Diva, end up both of us couldn't stand properly…
Give GinGin a shot bro 👍
She is one of the few viet girls that I have tried so far who allow the full suite of services (DFK, painting, 69 and maybe even AR if bros ask her), excluding raw of course. In the current competitive market where there are more than a handful of viet girls around, it is always better to get the most bang for our buck (and time) and go with a girl that provides the full suite of services so that we can enjoy to our hearts’ content.

I have to give GinGin full credit for my second shot with her. I was not expecting to fire off the second shot but GinGin’s massage really helped me to relax and rest for round 2, and her sexual techniques really made me surrender whatever bullets I had left for her. I hardly do 2 shots back to back, so it was quite amazing to see GinGin pull that off for me today.

Enjoy and looking forward to your FR on GinGin if you ever try her bro. If you enjoyed Diora, I think you will enjoy GinGin too. Though I don’t think any of the viet girls’ pussies are as tight as Diora’s based on my experience with both girls 😂
Old Today, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHHKeras View Post
Rika, VPremium

So glad manage to get this booking before she leave. Location wise is really very good. This should be the best experience for me so far, although is hard to compare apple and orrange, but she is just SPECIAL. Now I understand why few of those mentioned she is living at another "league" from others. Rika is very very smart, dont be fooled by her outlook. Her attitude is beyond my expectation, the level of caring, all the interactions and the way she treat people is soooo good. I'm not good in sharing the action details, but all I can say is she got quite some special tricks and moves, especially on BBBJ. I doubt can meet anyone doing what she able to do. Communications definitely no problem, her english considered above average for Japanese. Truly enjoy from start to the end. Hope she will be back again soon.
Great FR bro! Have up-ed your points.
Glad that you managed to meet with Rika before she left our shores. Rika is truly in a league of her own and is still the best JAV star whom I have been with so far.
Looking forward to her return too. In the meantime, we can only watch her JAVs and reminisce on our time with her in bed.
Old Today, 01:50 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2478 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Give GinGin a shot bro 👍
She is one of the few viet girls that I have tried so far who allow the full suite of services (DFK, painting, 69 and maybe even AR if bros ask her), excluding raw of course. In the current competitive market where there are more than a handful of viet girls around, it is always better to get the most bang for our buck (and time) and go with a girl that provides the full suite of services so that we can enjoy to our hearts’ content. 😂
There's one VP gal who was here last year who did everything except AR (I never asked as I dun like), but she was OK with anal ($150 more). Really a wild gal.

She's now working in an Australian brothel
Old Today, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Looking forward to your FR on GinGin if you try her bro 👍
I am also looking forward and hope bros @VPremium and @JAVgirls can bring in more JAV stars. Thankful for the hard work that they have done so far for letting us enjoy some of the best in the JAV industry right here in this tiny red dot.

To complement your list, I am going to add my wishlist of the busty S1 JAV goddesses for the benefit of myself as a boob lover and other bros here who are boob lovers too. Hope that we can bonk them here on our shores one day.

- Anzai Rara, Kagura Momoka, Kakei Jun, Gojo Ren, Nagi Hikaru, Minato Haru, Koyoi Konan
Great list bro! Konan Koyoi is in my must-fuck list too. It is highly unlikely to bring her in given her popularity (400k+ followers in IG) but if by miracle bros @VPremium and @JAVgirls work their magic and bring her in, hope they can make her fee more accessible. 😂

I'm sure there'll be no shortage of bros waiting in line to book her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1