The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 14-07-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20178 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

[QUOTE=1231231233;23514765

FUCK![/QUOTE]

Long Long Story

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 14-07-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Long Long Story
Sorry ah I invade thread.
Old 14-07-2024, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7800 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
Sorry ah I invade thread.
Very good writing style and story.

Upped you 18. Can’t wait for the next update.
Old Yesterday, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Long Long Story
Very long... our bro is good in foreplay! Haha
Old Yesterday, 11:50 AM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
it felt like forever, I kept massaging her temple, then went behind her ears and continue the head rub, down behind her ear keeping my pinky finger above her ears, tingling her I noticed her mouth open as I continued to arouse her there. she breathed heavier.

massaged....

down the back of her neck, her legs shifted to be more comfortable, spread. her dress went up higher her thighs... kept my pinky last finger arousing her ears..

massaged down to her exposed shoulders....... fingers facing down her back, thumb pressing near her collar bone.

turned my hands around, so my fingers now facing down her front...... thumb pressing her back, fingers lingering around her neck and collarbone .... now my hands started to lower down her front, reached inside across her shoulders and felt for her bra strap, stretched her collar so I could see the color, it was beige. BORING..

but it's ok!

she was just there for me.....

I got daring, lowered my hand.... felt like mm by mm.. not even cm... took me a long time.... my fingers already started to feel the area by the cleavage.... so close to touching her bra cups. I lifted my arm so I could see INTO her dress.....

even though it was being color, I could see that the bra cups were thin, I couldn't see that clearly, but saw a darker spot which I supposed were her nipples, thankfully, they weren't those big big round kind. PHEW..

I thought in that situation, it wasn't my first time with a female, I've already had experienced in jc girl friend and another from clubbing in army....

I think she wants it too..

I just bent down and smelled her hair and kissed her forehead, she didn't seem to react... I continued kissing her forehead, thankfully not much make up, it was difficult, my big tummy pushing her head outwards of my thigh, it was funny. my hands just fucking lost it and cupped her breasts and started to twirl around her nipples.... just started to play and arouse her. I noticed her mouth opened wide and moaned, quickly, I locked lips with her but to my surprise.... she turned her head away..

FUCK!
I totally froze, my hands retracted. not sure if I should continue... I waited a little longer, but the sign from her came.........

She covered her face and let out a loud yawn, and started apologising for dozing off and sat up... I immediately got up and reached for her shoulders.

me : come I help you stretch, will feel better.

I pressed on her shoulders, then grabbed her arms backwards, pressed on her lower back, her her stretch backwards.. she groan out in satisfaction. Then quickly, I massaged her shoulders. She perhaps pretended to be shocked by it but accepted it gradually, eventually praising me saying I'm good. I noticed her pulling her dress down, some modesty issue.. felt like an act, perhaps she regretted letting me....

I think she got worried that I may lose control, because I went slightly downwards. She told me to stop, as she was worried about my back and that I was tired. I caught her hint and stopped. She asked me for the time, it was barely past 2 pm. She paused and seemed deep in thought.

I heard her murmur to herself "likely gone by now".

her : are you still free for the rest of the day?

me : yup. no plans.

her : do you mind, we go back and pack? I really worried cannot finish.

me : ok !

we got out of the car and moved to the front.

I tried to make a stupid joke.

me : good that I stretched you then. now we can work. haha

she didn't laugh much at it.... was a little quiet for the first part of the drive.. then started to become more of herself again, starting talking and telling and talking. but there was still spite in her sharing, telling me to be careful, must always learn to protect myself. warning me about this other female colleague of hers (ours), who keep telling people she's a RJC student... but just didn't want to take up position, principal's pet.... always telling on people..

As we drove into her school, she slowed down, she was checking the parking lots, it was mostly empty. then she drove with considerably less stress. we parked.

me : hey you left your clothes bag at your desk right? I go get it for you?

she paused to think.

her : never mind it's ok. going home after this, smelly never mind.

I looked disappointed, she looked surprised.

The room we had to pack, it wasn't small, but YET. she remained close to me constantly. there was a lot of touching my waist, whenever she told me what she needed me to do. I banned her from doing anything, I told her I wanted to earn another nice lunch. she laughed and agreed, saying she's old and her body aches, but she did bend a lot to hand things to me, she left the carrying of heavier items to me, whilst placing her palm on the back of my sweaty shirt.

I saw her at a cupboard scrolling through the books to check what to do with them, she complained, so much dust. so long never clear. I rushed over, put my hand on her lower waist side away from me and looked closer, she didn't move away, and showed it to me. I held her waist with both hands and squeezed past her to reach for another item to her right, making sure my erection brush across her butt cheeks. she felt it, moved away a little, but moved back, when I had got move across her again, this time with things in my hands, and she stood firm and let me brush across her butt cheeks again with my cock.

a bit more of such continued to occur, she'd touch my shoulder or arm or back... I'd go for her waist... even losing control and smelling her hair.

she lifted her arms and sniffed her arm pits..

her : I smelly already ah? sorry. you know got colleagues also complain this. so what they expect? warm day cannot sweat? just hide in office and don't work hard? sit under fan in classroom whole day? no need to walk around?

she seemed visibly angry and I took the chance, dropped everything I was doing and went over back to her and touched her back, told her to calm down. it's not her fault, those are jealous idiots.... then......

I just braved my way and do it. she was SHOCKED!
Old Yesterday, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I I took the chance, dropped everything I was doing and went over back to her and touched her back, told her to calm down. it's not her fault, those are jealous idiots.... then......

I just braved my way and do it. she was SHOCKED!
Oh! just do it, its now or never. But what did you do?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM
Samster

thankfully, she was just taken aback, she wasn't disgusted or anything. I didn't go that close either, but that move of mine made her think I'm weird. I was hoping for more though, should have thought it through more back then.

her being nice, she tried to laugh it off, saying I'm too nice a boy. don't mind her stench or anything, but she motherly instinct kicked in again, reminded me cannot do that with any other woman. they may misunderstand....

I told her that her arm pits didn't smell that strongly, just a normal smell, when it was indeed a strong stench, which I've become confused as pleasant and gotten used to, because of my infatuation for her.... in my defence, I thought it'd lead to her patting my head and then hugging me before we embraced and further more...

Thankfully, this move didn't set me back with her. she still continued to stroke my back and arm, but I decided to play hard to get .

it was almost 5pm, and we were almost done. I wanted to power through but she insisted that we can continue the next day. we hurried back to her car, she didn't say where we were going, then she parked at a gas station and told me to wait, I saw her checking her phone, calling someone also, and then headed to the atm to withdraw cash. when she came back towards me, her face wasn't exactly smiling, but she didn't look as troubled.

her : are you ok if we go somewhere simple for dinner?

wow she just assumed we are having dinner together.

her : I know I'm quite smelly also. is that ok?

me : anything!

her : by the way, ... erm. never mind.

she drove off.

midway through driving, she changed her mind and asked if it's ok if we dapao and buy back to her place instead. It was a definite yes for me!

me : yes. good idea, I think it's quite tiring for you also. is your back aching?

I saw her bite her lip. she didn't answer straightaway..

her : maybe that's why..

she drove to a rather secluded coffee shop, it was small but there was a rather established chi char. we walked there, through a small corridor with the stairs beside, I touched her back again, it was a normal thing to do. she was sweating, and it was moist. she took tissue from me again to wipe off her forehead as she looked at the menu thinking of what to buy, she leaned towards me, her shoulder pressed a little on my tummy and asked if I was ok with this dish that dish.

me : just the two of us right? something simple will do? we can share. no need to wash up too much too.

her : good idea. I'm not very hungry also.

for some reason, she started to knock her shoulder...

I looked around, as we waited for the food, we stood at the more secluded side of the coffee shop..

me : you look tired.

her : I'm not a good drinker. but needed the drink.

me : what happened?

her : I had a talk with the super. didn't go so well. SHOCKING things happened. I cannot tell you. but thank you for your company today. you helpppp me clear a major task. I owe you big!

me : you've already repaid me!

her : aiyooooo. please. this is nothing. thanks ah boy. really. you've been a great help and company this week, I explain to you next time (she touched my arm and rubbed the "bicep" area.. she gave it a light squeeze and giggled.)

someone walked by with a trolley, I pulled her in closer and she sort of leaned on my stomach. after the uncle had past, she also didn't feel an urgency to move away from me, my erection touched the side of her hip also, I'm taller than her. she eventually stepped away, but sort of rested on me a little.. we felt like a couple. I even stood upright and took a sniff at her hair. when the food came, I insisted on carrying them on my own. once again, I think it was on purpose..... she waited until my hands are full, then she stuffed something into my pocket, and pushed it in deep.

her : here, take this! today you really help me a lot, all the hard work. aiyo I didn't even do much. just stand there like supervisor like that. so mean of me...

she stuffed it further down in again, I felt her finger touched my penis head for a split second.... I wonder if she felt that it was sticky. she was now the one who touched my back as we walked to her car. the drive back to her condo was fast, parked, walked from the sheltered lots to her lobby and then into the lift. she didn't touch me... however, as we exited, she shepherd me to her unit with her hand on my back. I noticed that her neighbour units seemed to be always door closed or no one is living there.

we went in and she apologised, told me she cannot stand her stickiness, will take a rinse, told me to start eating first.

I lay things out nicely and waited for her, checked my pocket, she gave me 4 x $50. so generous. She was still showering in the downstairs toilet, I can hear the water rushing, was wondering, should I just rush upstairs and check through her closet? it's ok. I'm so close already. maybe got chance to start an affair with her.

I waited for her, heard the sound of her changing.... waited and waited... she took quite some time.... then she finally came out... smelling her arm pits again, but I just marvelled. she was in a light grey t-shirt, cotton. there were minor wet patches all over. her hair was slightly wet, she didn't shampoo yet.

she walked quickly over while holding the towel, then spreading it on the one of the dining chairs and sat down.. I just marvelled, how her breasts jiggled. is she braless??

wait no, I saw the strap. she wore back the same bra.

her : hey why didn't you start eating yet. sorry sorry I take so long.

the moment she sat down, I got up and rushed into the toilet saying it was urgent for me. I think she looked like she wanted to stop me but was too slow to react. I knew I had to be quick. checked through the basket.... this morning's dress.. KNN, it's actually damn smelly. there was just another panties there, was this the one she wore just now? maybe.

wow.

I quickly washed my hands and got out. she was looking at me, and her eyes looked down at my crotch before looking at my face again, then at my crotch when I sat down. she looked a little embarrassed. We ate and chat, didn't have the couple feel, more like mother and son. It was worrying for me.

then I finally had the courage to ask...

me : will you be alone again tonight?
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

🫵🏼 Hosey liao…I hope 🤞🏼
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Samster

the look on my face worried her perhaps, I was greatly disappointed when she told me that her husband was coming back after midnight and she needed to go pick him. and her son will come back late as well, he's out with his girl friend..

it was a moment of awkward silence. after I finished, I quickly got up and went to the sink and started washing. She told me to leave it but I told her to pass hers to me when she was done. She threw most of the food away and came beside me, CLOSE and washed it together.

our arms against each other. she tried to snatch the cutlery away from me, we played a bit and I just fuck it and stepped behind her, wrap my hands over hers and washed together. I purposely pressed my cock on her butt after lowering my body. She froze but we continued and washed together, after awhile, she became less tense and I just free for all smelled her hair...

after the washing was done, we stood for a moment more, we were definitely not normal, more than normal. the way she lets me do that to her, perhaps also humping a bit.

her : what else you want to wash?

I misheard her and broke out from my trance and stepped away.

me : sorry. I realise you have bathed, I haven't, I'm still smelly.

her : you can go for a rinse. I pass you towel.

I decided to be more assertive.

me : oh yes. I better, I'm helping you stretch later right? and massage your back?

her : oh?

she handed me the towel quickly, I stepped in before she answered... I took her panties and just sniffed it, her dress too... gave myself a good and fast masturbation, didn't cum, but enough to rub some semen on it and quickly stepped out.

she was just sitting on the dining chair, side ways, so her back was exposed. she saw me and pretended to hit her back and ached. I immediately rushed over, pulled her hands backwards, stretched for her...... then proceeded to put her back on my crotch and tummy area and started to give her shoulders a back rub......

wait.

where are her.... wait.....

I scanned around the dining area.... wait......

her bra was gone!

THE SIGNAL IS DEFINITELY THERE LIAO!

me : is your mood better now? do you want to drink wine or something?

her : erm..... maybe just a little bit. you pour something for me from the bar counter outside? be careful don't break the bottle... later.... (nag and nag about etc etc..)

I was fast and brought back just a tiny little bit, so as not to frighten her off. handed her the drink, she looked at it and was surprised it was just so little, she gulped it down and leaned backwards on to me.

her : you tired ? stand all the way.

me : nope I'm good. just relax. you've had a hard week...

she just quickly shut her eyes and didn't reply. I waited a few moments, and repeated the same trip, caressed her ears while I started from her temple... worked down to her shoulders.... then down her front....

I think I could finally understand the situation.

SHE DEFINITELY WANTS MORE....

BUT she's not ready to be with someone so much younger than her like me?

she doesn't want to admit she wants something with me, she wants deniability.

she needs more time to express herself with me?

KNOW MY ROLE WELL AND PLAY IT WELL... that's how we get things from people to like us.

I made sure I didn't do anything more, attempt to kiss her or anything..... I gave her my best nipple teasing....... she grabbed my hands so tight, her fingernails dug into my arms. Thankfully, she was EASY, not even five minutes..... she sort of fell asleep, and I carried her up and brought her to the sofa and lay her down to rest. Looked around, went to the laundry area, got the towel she used and saw her bra there. She had removed on her own! Gave it a good sniff, and a I stuffed it into my pocket. I started to lose my cool, went back to her, she was still lying, facing upwards.

I lost all rational thought!

SHE REMOVED HER BRA FOR ME!

SHE REMOVED HER FUCKING BRA!

I just squat next to her and lifted up her shirt and just started sucking on her light brown nipples. She had given birth before, but her breasts remained firmed and good, her nipples weren't as soft though, a little used... my hands went down, she was PANTYLESS! just in the t-shirt... and shorts.... the shorts were loose... I didn't care. I did my best on her, teased and caressed, she was breathing so loudly, grabbing my head.... I tested how much I could stretch her shorts, tried to pull it down but she clearly wasn't helping, and tried to stop me.

Okay. message received... however, I was not letting her off so easy, I kissed down towards her belly button, dragged her by her legs and turned her body slanted 45 degrees, remain seated on the floor and just kissed around her inner thigh. she relaxed, noticing that I didn't get up.. I just basically dragged her legs and spread them, and just ate her through the leg hole in her loose shorts. She MOANED loudly, NON STOP, like she has never been pussy eaten before. Once again, didn't take long before she orgasmed again, leaving my lips wet and dripping to my jaw... I got a little scared... adjusted her back nicely on the bed, put the towel over her and then got up... I realised, this might just be my last time there..... went back to the toilet, took her panties... to the laundry area... saw the black thong, and took it... and left.

I waited for her message to come... none......

next morning.... none.........

noon came.... still none......

I didn't dare to stay at home, waited at the void deck, in case some people in blue come knocking on my door... really. was scared...

then finally, 1 pm.

her : hey, I just woke up. slept very late last night after fetching from the airport. are you still free to help me?

me : yes of course, but please don't give me anymore money, you've given me enough!

her : haha. nonsense. I owe you more than you can imagine..

her : I go to school first, get my laptop back. maybe we work at my place? I scared gossip will start.

me : ok. I'll bus over on my own?

her : ok. that'd be faster. meet me here at 2pm, or earlier? you decide.

we worked at the dining table, she sat close to me, helped her with her things. she asked me to teach her powerpoint and excel etc. she even placed her palm on my lap many times....

I was sure, I'd get to fuck her that night.

but fate has it.... her husband came back in the middle of the day, he was surprised to see me but recognised me. he talked to me, but didn't talk to her... she went upstairs, I could hear them quarrelling... when she came down, she came close and whispered sorry to me, said the husband wasn't feeling well, she needed to take care of him, said will arrange with me another day. I had to go.

that was it...

there was no contact the next few days.....

until....

her : hi J, are you going anywhere this holidays?

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=653702

but maybe refrain from commenting there, no point restarting an old thread, which I don't plan on restarting

thank you for the points and time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1