The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 315 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Stunning Fair Young ✨💎 Diora 💎✨

Available for booking!
Old 28-06-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Stunning Fair Young ✨💎 Diora 💎✨

Available for booking!
Old 01-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 02-07-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 03-07-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 04-07-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 12-07-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old Today, 03:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Had a great session with Diora upon recommendations from some of the bros here. Minimal discount from the recent pics, even though she wasn't wearing make up. Very sultry, and one of the better bjs among the VP girls. Her pussy had a vice-like grip too. A gem indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
FR for Diora
RTF session with Diora. As we met, she looked at me with a smirk on her face and said long time no see ah. Surprised that she recognised me, joked that I had forgotten about her. Actually quite lazy to pen a long FR but she deserves it.

Session this time was like meeting your lover for a long overdued sex. Started off with passionate frenching, not those full on tongue action but a good mix of tongue and lips. Proceeded to feed on her soft ehanced boobs while she moans. She took control and went on to catbath, as usual can see her lipstick marks on my nipples after she suck on them lol but can wash off easily.

Started off the bbbj with balls licking and sucking, love the way she looks up at me with the CFM face. Lifted my legs up for a short AR then onto the BBBJ.
Flipped her over as i wanted to paint her but she stopped me and asked for my dick instead. I stretched my arms down to check her pussy and felt juice oozing out already. Helmet on and slowly inserted my dick into her tight pussy in missionary as she moans, still one of the tightest for me so far. Slowly picking up my pace as I thrust her deep while our tongues interlocked together. Fucked for a good 5mins then I asked her to ride me. Loving the view from the bottom as i grabbed her boobies while she rode me. She bent forward for more kissing, i took control to pump her from the bottom as I rub my finger on her A-hole. She was mumuring “shun” (dont know what this mean, forgot to ask her, appreciate if any bros know). Cowgirl continued for 10mins then swap to my favourite doggy as i was about to lose it. The moment i penetrated her in doogy i knew it is game over soon, as expected after only 1min of fast pounding, i gave her all my armies.

We chatted abit after the session. She asked me how many girls i fucked like some jealous gf.

Many thanks to @Tankewen;, @chionz & these brothers for the lovely updated FRs for Diora from the last few weeks! She's a top gem, isn't she, Super-pretty, beautiful, young, slim, fair, sexy and voluptuous with max GFE & top service! Once again, many thanks to all bros for the kind support of Diora, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a lovely afternoon and a great week ahead!

Super-chio, beautiful, slim, fair, young, sexy and hot Diora with max GFE & top service is available this week from 16th to 21st June only! Diora will be with us for around 10 more days only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this beautiful, pretty, young, sexy and ultra hot SYT gem from Saigon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1