The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lowermine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DD (多多)- Sexy Petite Innocent girl

maybe so fun if share with photo
Old 13-07-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4horses View Post
I can only last about 20 seconds. Its very sad and a big waste of money. Which is why i sorta prefer long tease more than anything.
A lot of it is in the mind.
That's not too bad. I heard of cases the guy too nervous cannot even finish or go hard.
Old 13-07-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

E123 gals never disappoint, DD should be as gd too
Hope to try soon
Old 13-07-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
A lot of it is in the mind.
That's not too bad. I heard of cases the guy too nervous cannot even finish or go hard.
Chiong too much also can get this effect. Desensitize to sex.
Old 13-07-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

I tried DD in a threesome with WaWa and again one on one.

DD looks nice, fair and skinny. When I was on top of her, I was so worried her slim frame couldn't take the weight of my fat body. If you like the type of service of Yoyo Rose and Joanne, DD should suit you. I find DD more skillful than the 3 of them, especially her bbbj. However DD is not the level of WaWa and TT. Maybe after she get use to working in singapore, gain more experience and with continuing coaching from WaWa, she might evolve to their level. Only time will tell.

WaWa and DD threesome was surprising good. I knew beforehand they are good friends back in china, so expecting their chemistry to be good. They are very comfortable with each other, not shy admiring and touching each other's naked body, no awkward moments. I was pleasantly surprised by how well they combine and coordinate during the session. With more experience doing threesome together, it will get even better.

I will return for a Wawa DD threesome.
Old 14-07-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boleh View Post
everytime this stable have new stock, its a must to try out the ladies.

make appt with DD.

petite girl.. with natural b cup. her body reminds me of the legendary cheryl!!! but skill wise... still got lots to learn from her peers.

service and attitude of DD is consistent with the rest from this stable. so u know you will not hit landmines... she is sweet friendly and out to please.

a gentle lady learning the trade to please and satisfy our lust. treat her well.. guide her enough and she will turn out to be another gem.

seeing her reminds me of cheryl when she first arrives in our island. do miss her legendary service and fountain... whahahaha...

cheers folks..
Yes, the body is similar to Cheryl, who was and still is my personal no.1 queen in this stable.

Xiaorou aka Cheryl was very seasoned by the time her stint here was up, but a pity I didnt get to experience the rookie version of her, so the DD now is probably the best I can get until she enters the league of all-star status with WW/TT.
Old 14-07-2024, 12:49 AM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post

I will return for a Wawa DD threesome.
omg its addictive innit
Old 14-07-2024, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Made an appt with DD.

Body: 7/10 Smooth skin but bit too skinny for me
Looks: 7/10.
Service: 9/10 Similar to the rest of the stable except maybe less talkative? Does try to accommodate all requests.

Probably won't RTM her though as my tool too big for her. Keep saying mouth tired haha, but she did try. She compared me to her thigh, and I was longer...so she's really quite petite. Good if you like small girls.
Old 14-07-2024, 04:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboi View Post
true bro... now i can fuck without having the cum feeling for easily 30-45mins till i force myself to cum

guess my brother spoilt liao......
You are treating it like a job. Goal is to enjoy every moment. Feel the tightness of her hole. Listen to her moans. Observe her reactions when you ram it into her.
Old Yesterday, 10:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12069 / Power: 60
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Her body is indeed quite similar to Cheryl.

About the same weight too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Yes, the body is similar to Cheryl, who was and still is my personal no.1 queen in this stable.

Xiaorou aka Cheryl was very seasoned by the time her stint here was up, but a pity I didnt get to experience the rookie version of her, so the DD now is probably the best I can get until she enters the league of all-star status with WW/TT.
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Her body is indeed quite similar to Cheryl.

About the same weight too!
Another gem in the making, thanks to bro E123
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Firstly want to thanks the bro who UPs me , dont know who you are but really appreciated.

Thanks to your recommendations, i previously did not know about e123 stable until someone pm me to try. So i looked up DD and arrange a session with her.

DD welcomed me and i saw Wawa was peeking (said she was pretty free today)
DD asked if I want to try Tarma and i was thinking previously only visited MM and TT before + regretted never try tarma before TT left. And what are the chances that your last minute arrangement fits 2 ML slot. So i agree to it. heh

I know pre-text is pretty boring lol. and you probably not interested on the way i shower. so skip.

Action:
=============================
Exited the shower, both WW and DD dry me up
DD focus on kissing like lover and Wawa started bbbj and it was damn good.
What so good is, there was totally no rushing, smooth and steady.

Moving to sit by the bed, now you get a mirror view of yourself and 2 of them kneeling and eating you up. This one really killer but lucky manage to tong through.

Bed time:
WW and DD will take turn bbbj, WW will also make you eat her. And there is a side mirror that so you can view the actions. WW is good at seducing with her eyes and naughty hand. DD soft boobs is to my likings. After some action i think it takes too long, WW take over the bbbj and it was crazy. The way she bbbj + playing with the balls unload everything in her.

After shower then both gave me a massage, DD is very focus into making me feel comfortable. While WW just do what she do best, seduce again.

Overall the Tarma is my first try, i have nothing to compare against.
Both their Chemistry is good, their teamwork is great.

For DD:
Small frame built, really nice soft boobs, she is a gentle person

For WW:
Slight more meat, more pretty, definitely have more experience and skills.

RTF:
Yes for both: I've would try their individual work next time. Both have different taste so i dont think one is better than another.

So, if you like my FR please help me to ups. Usually i wont ask but some Zapper has affected my rep till having problem to PM. Help me resist the zapper!
Old Today, 03:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12069 / Power: 60
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Appreciate your effort in writing such a long review!

+60 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Firstly want to thanks the bro who UPs me , dont know who you are but really appreciated.

Thanks to your recommendations, i previously did not know about e123 stable until someone pm me to try. So i looked up DD and arrange a session with her.

DD welcomed me and i saw Wawa was peeking (said she was pretty free today)
DD asked if I want to try Tarma and i was thinking previously only visited MM and TT before + regretted never try tarma before TT left. And what are the chances that your last minute arrangement fits 2 ML slot. So i agree to it. heh

I know pre-text is pretty boring lol. and you probably not interested on the way i shower. so skip.

Action:
=============================
Exited the shower, both WW and DD dry me up
DD focus on kissing like lover and Wawa started bbbj and it was damn good.
What so good is, there was totally no rushing, smooth and steady.

Moving to sit by the bed, now you get a mirror view of yourself and 2 of them kneeling and eating you up. This one really killer but lucky manage to tong through.

Bed time:
WW and DD will take turn bbbj, WW will also make you eat her. And there is a side mirror that so you can view the actions. WW is good at seducing with her eyes and naughty hand. DD soft boobs is to my likings. After some action i think it takes too long, WW take over the bbbj and it was crazy. The way she bbbj + playing with the balls unload everything in her.

After shower then both gave me a massage, DD is very focus into making me feel comfortable. While WW just do what she do best, seduce again.

Overall the Tarma is my first try, i have nothing to compare against.
Both their Chemistry is good, their teamwork is great.

For DD:
Small frame built, really nice soft boobs, she is a gentle person

For WW:
Slight more meat, more pretty, definitely have more experience and skills.

RTF:
Yes for both: I've would try their individual work next time. Both have different taste so i dont think one is better than another.

So, if you like my FR please help me to ups. Usually i wont ask but some Zapper has affected my rep till having problem to PM. Help me resist the zapper!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1