The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mika View Post
bro, u visited? any improvements?
lols not yet, let's see tonight
Old Today, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1871 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Chen Chen

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/chen-chen-massage/

5. Chen Chen is a very pleasant girl who does not shortchange. I left at almost the full hour. While she was with me, she did not attend to her buzzing phone.

She told me that she is leaving this weekend.
leaving as in go back holiday or RTC for good?

visited her several times but seems getting popular harder to get a slot so did not try recently. doubt is due to bad business though.

haven't had enough of her OL attire!!!
Old Today, 03:43 PM
Samster

Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Was told north side windy today, looks like National Day raid period is ON
Old Today, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
leaving as in go back holiday or RTC for good?

visited her several times but seems getting popular harder to get a slot so did not try recently. doubt is due to bad business though.

haven't had enough of her OL attire!!!

I think her biz must be bad if she rtc for good. I rem last i book last min she was available and managed to go up earlier too. Its a pity she is someone who can click well and have a nice face, body and legs.
Old Today, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ticumticum168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for my ignorance but what is TT site?
Old Today, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That makes three au naturale, above D cuppers now in Singapore... Bao Zhi, Ruan Ruan and Rayna/Xuan Xuan.

My week looks bountiful.
How about Da Bao? Also very big 😬
Old Today, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
After National Day then follow by Seventh month......
Old Today, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
After National Day then follow by Seventh month......
Yea, but the girls will still take regulars, for me it’s fine cos not keen on newcomers
Old Today, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 4
Frozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlee1995199 View Post
Hey bros just wondering if anyone has tried her

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/nana-msg/

Only managed to find 1 FR on her
If you like super big tits girl on a small frame then can try. She finished me off with my bro between her papaya. Decent service and chatty too. YMMV
Old Today, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
i think every week also have raids going on one, they are paid salary to do work, of course must catch one or 2 every week, it's just if you are unlucky enough to assist them with their investigations, a rule of thumb is if u see people that are not the security guards near the guard post or if people are watching you as you try to enter the condo, better play safe and back off.
Old Today, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 1
Fasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Yup she got caught and rtc today. You should have cause now you got to go SZ to find her haha
Not really interested to bring her out

She was like offering to me. Perhaps trying to maximise profits before leaving

Btw, anyone went SZ to meet MLs who RTC? What could be the expectations? If i ask them for HJ there, will they give?
Old Today, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HornyFreakzzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
Yeah agree on the new location is cleaner and more comfortable, single studio unit now which is in a much better condition than the more run-down shared bathroom 2 bedroom apartment.

Looks and body
- 8.5-9/10 Can pass off as angpai at most HFJ or KTV, head turner with makeup on , even without makeup which i’ve seen is naturally pretty at 8/10, late 20s look. she works at ktv sometimes too. anyway if you are a sucker for looks like i do, then a definite must-try
- quite tall probably 1.6ish-1.7, no excess fat. like those slim and tall instagram douyin models, natural boobs. cute and nice to grab

- Clean studio unit in area G, not the location listed on the listing on SLG, that was her previous location. Those driving beware, limited parking lots in the nearby roadside parkings during certain times of the day so probably try to be earlier to look for parking

Massage
- didn’t try recently but previously was piano 5/10 but well this is not the main point isn’t it?

GFE and Sensual
- very chatty which makes her charming, also a great and fun character. bonded well with her from first session. RTM multiple times and enjoyed the sessions due to our chemistry so YMMV

anyway long story short, if you are a sucker for looks then must try! if looking for hands that can do decent strong massage with release then prolly not.
Dear Bro , She look beautiful and can easily to chat with and never show black face to make the mood turn bad. She also don't look at the phone when massage is on going and will try her best to do her job.
Old Today, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheesed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like another returnee back to our shores…

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/chen-ying-massage/
Old Today, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasterix888 View Post
Not really interested to bring her out

She was like offering to me. Perhaps trying to maximise profits before leaving

Btw, anyone went SZ to meet MLs who RTC? What could be the expectations? If i ask them for HJ there, will they give?
This will depend on how was your relationship with her in Singapore … if it is just transactional , the MLs will not want to bother as she wants to continue her normal life …

If have good feelings , maybe pleasant surprises or just come out as friends.
Old Today, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
littlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Short FR for Tong Tong since many has complimented her service

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-tongtong/

Looks: 8/10 - quite good looking although without makeup. but can see she has some wrinkles if you look closely. overall, wouldn't reject
Body: 8/10 - ice cups and she allows touching. However, she don't allow to touch and fondler with her nipples.
Location: 5/10 - Abit far for walkers. Driving would be more convenient
Sensual: 8/10 - She puts in effort, and i think she is the only female that will wipe off her salive after catlicking you. Her BBBJ is good, took awhile to cum and she never stops although switching HJ to BBBJ from time to time. but to me, viets are still the best.
GFE: 7/10 - Friendly and can chat from all kinds of topic. very warm welcoming and makes you feel like you visit your mistress after work
Massage: 9/10 - Surprisingly she provides good massage, releasing my aching shoulder knots and provide a quick head massage after service. So far her massage gives me the best result because of the shoulder lymph nodes release.

Overall, worth the price. and RTM if nearby.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1