The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
This is the best situation if you can control your emotions. Looks like she is KC by you. Haha. Enjoy while it last. Some ML is just lonely especially when they came here alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allenc3 View Post
Newbie here! I think I'm nowhere near as deep compared to the many stories in this thread. But heres mine: I found a Viet ML I really liked in a cat1 spa, started pretty normal but really clicked and get along well soon after the first few visits. No FJ involved and I'm not looking for that anyways. She's mid 20s and I'm late 20s. We chat a lot, flirt, sweet/dirty talk and go past the 1 hr duration often.

Subsequently after 3-5 times visiting, theres lots of making out & kissing, DFK, cuddling, zhut & roaming everywhere etc. Was HJ w top roaming initially. Went out tgt once after working hours. The deeds we always keep it transactional, and we split the bills when we go out. I maintained paying lower than her standard rates which I'm aware of as she listed them out in the first visit.

Main thing is we both have lots of fun tgt each time. I like her a lot and want to keep it this way. I have no intentions of giving any gifts, providing more $$$ or any of that. Just here for the fun and companionship. Wouldn't say its "love" but definitely the one I have the most feelings for so far.
Old Today, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
FeelingFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Is it really ideal? Feels on the verge of KC. From reading lots of posts here, have to tread carefully. Any red flags or anything amiss I would prob stop finding her. Sure I do feel special for many reasons thus far, but like others have mentioned ML can be lying and doing the same to other guys. At least as I mentioned I have not, nor intend to spend any extra $. She hasn't hint or requested for any extra monetary gains too all this time. She was also the one who initiated making out, and to split the bills equally when outside. Would be happy to receive advice from any seniors here.
All brother here advised to just keep it transactional ways and don't over-give in monies.
ML will have a few boyfriends standby at their side. They won't die when you're not around.

They really know how to play KC game with all ages. Just keep the money for spending on play/fun

Unless you're handsome, young and rich.
Then most likely ML will put their heart in you but of course mostly on money.
Old Today, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
This is the best situation if you can control your emotions. Looks like she is KC by you. Haha. Enjoy while it last. Some ML is just lonely especially when they came here alone.
I'm guessing the ML are fishing for a good target. If they can do like that , they might also do like that for others.
Old Today, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2835 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Haha. Can say they are very close, meeting families.
Then I can say your friend is really blinded. So if he started to look for another ML/beautician gf, just don't be a 舔狗
Old Today, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2835 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelingFun View Post
Yes bro, easily fall into KC again..
Quote:
All brother here advised to just keep it transactional ways and don't over-give in monies.
ML will have a few boyfriends standby at their side. They won't die when you're not around.
Quote:
I'm guessing the ML are fishing for a good target. If they can do like that , they might also do like that for others.
You can make these 2 statements meaning you have fully wake up and no fall in KC trap again?
Old Today, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
You can make these 2 statements meaning you have fully wake up and no fall in KC trap again?
I won't said there is no chance to fall in KC trap in the future But as for now yes.
Keeping myself busy with work and not trying to chase for ML even though the chemistry is there. So trying to keep it at the bay.
Old Today, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I won't said there is no chance to fall in KC trap in the future But as for now yes.
Keeping myself busy with work and not trying to chase for ML even though the chemistry is there. So trying to keep it at the bay.
I always meet those 9 or 10 level kind of FL, wanna tio KC also tough coz the next one maybe even younger, prettier or fresher.
Old Today, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Supply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is it really ideal? Feels on the verge of KC. From reading lots of posts here, have to tread carefully. Any red flags or anything amiss I would prob stop finding her. Sure I do feel special for many reasons thus far, but like others have mentioned ML can be lying and doing the same to other guys.

At least as I mentioned I have not, nor intend to spend any extra $. She hasn't hint or requested for any extra monetary gains too all this time. She was also the one who initiated making out, and to split the bills equally when outside. Would be happy to receive advice from any seniors here.
Yes to me it is the ideal state where you are able to enjoy her company and pussy with her feelings involved but you are still not committed and able to stop at your will.

But like i said this ground is needle thin so you won't be able to stay there forever. It will eventually be you cross the line into kc realm ( welcome to pain paradise ) or you step back and end with her.

I recommend you just come join us in the kc realm hahaha. Feel the burn, take the chance. Live the life experience.

Possibility is slim but not impossible for happy ending
Old Today, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supply View Post
Yes to me it is the ideal state where you are able to enjoy her company and pussy with her feelings involved but you are still not committed and able to stop at your will.

But like i said this ground is needle thin so you won't be able to stay there forever. It will eventually be you cross the line into kc realm ( welcome to pain paradise ) or you step back and end with her.

I recommend you just come join us in the kc realm hahaha. Feel the burn, take the chance. Live the life experience.

Possibility is slim but not impossible for happy ending
Haha happy ending and then along comes another ML who tugs on your heart strings. Jia lat. Must maintain a harem.
Old Today, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Supply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha that one is ownself backside itchy go find another one that make you got feel again liao.

But such is the game for most chiongsters.
Old Today, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 732 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Then I can say your friend is really blinded. So if he started to look for another ML/beautician gf, just don't be a 舔狗
I wonder why he was attracted by that slut. Who has multiple partners.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1