The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duakeeliao View Post
People Park deaf mute girl has nice ass to fuck. she take her soiled panties and put at my face ask me smell when she cowgirl me. so kinky like fucking neighbour wife
Lol ...can share her contact?
How is her looks?
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 13
tournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duakeeliao View Post
People Park deaf mute girl has nice ass to fuck. she take her soiled panties and put at my face ask me smell when she cowgirl me. so kinky like fucking neighbour wife
Can share ctc pls? I also want to try lipreading
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Viet joint new girl arriving tomorrow looks pretty.

Last edited by Xgenre; Yesterday at 09:10 PM.
Old Today, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 10
Hornyxiaoboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHornyxiaoboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR for Jessy, RTF, Bukit Merah

This is an overdue FR.

Have been busy for awhile and wanted a sure good fucking experience, so decided to visit Jesse. Many physical points will be the same as previous FR on Jesse.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Jessy, Vietnamese, speaks broken English, not so good at Mandarin
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face, fair skin, nice body. Some tatto here and there. Has one of those belly button piercings.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type. Not at all fat. For me a bakness scale of 4. Perfect womanly curves. But body is not toned. Decent ass. No huge tattoo/painting covering the nice curves.
French : 10/10 previous visits it was 11/10 because of deep long anal probing with her tongue which I really enjoyed. I also could do the same to her with my tongue. This time she had just recovered from an illness, and was not up to it. She still gave me the lovers embrace and DFK.
Boobs 胸部 : 36B, nice shaped and sized boobs with perky pink nipples. I love to suck them and squeeze those boobs.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10. She the DFK slowly worked her tongue onto my nipples, then slowly guiding down to my cock.
BBBJ 口交 : 10/10. Good BBBJ. Super long BBBJ, and she smoothly went into 69, allowing me full access of her pussy and anus. Lots of head twisting, up down, deep throat. All was perfect. I almost shot into her mouth, but she sensed the super hard cock and held back the suction. She knows I like to CIP more than CIM; the advantages of frequent RTF.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. 50% was done in 69 position, and 50% was done during the paint and fuck and paint and fuck... she seems to like it.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10 The main reason for visiting Jesse is a super horny wet passionate fucking session.
After 69, there is more DFK with Jesse on top of me. As she works her pussy on my cock until deep full penetration. Then the cowgirl begins. Great to watch her ride me and play with her tits. Occasionally rising to suck he nipples.
Then it is my turn to do the work missionary. But first I paint her and suck up her juices. She pulls my big head up for more DFK and I penetrate deep into her pussy. We passionately fuck and DFK, like lovers.
I disengage the DFK and rise up, grab both her shoulders and begin to hard pump her. Ram my cock in hard. As our rhythm synchronize, I go faster and faster and faster. When she climaxes, I hug her and slowly kiss her and DFK; then work my way onto her her tits and finally pussy and anus. When I was going to probe her anus with my tongue, she pulled me head and drove her pussy deep onto my tongue again. Jesse wanted more tongue fucking, and I obliged.
Once she caught her breath, her heart pace calmed down, I began working my way towards her lips for more DFK... and the whole fucking process began again.
Repeated maybe all this 3 times until I finally exploded inside her pussy. We were both panting and hugging each other.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 the way she talks to me, looks me, hugs me, fucks me, kisses me again and again, even after I cum. Even after I pay all. She treats me like her lover until I exit the shop. She really knows how to make me remember her and think of her.
Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 besides missing the anal rimming and probing, still had a fucking great time. Literally

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. For Jesse and new packages. Typically Jesse is my go to girl if I want a real sextastic time. Question of logistics and timing.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : Early July late eveing/early night
Anyone had luck with this shop lady boss/receptionist? I saw her that day and she is fucking hot and pretty!
Old Today, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
exodus10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexodus10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
Anyone had luck with this shop lady boss/receptionist? I saw her that day and she is fucking hot and pretty!
0 chance bruv
Old Today, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 10
Hornyxiaoboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHornyxiaoboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus10 View Post
0 chance bruv
Really ah. She smile smile to me leh. Aiyo i tot still got chance. Hahahahaha
Old Today, 10:06 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120382 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus10 View Post
0 chance bruv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
Really ah. She smile smile to me leh. Aiyo i tot still got chance. Hahahahaha
She is Angel and last time got provide service. She use to work in a KTV and also at Upp Serangoon Road times per shot she charge 250. Manage to bonk her once but everything all man made including her face features. Worth the money for the face and body. Now she is the boss already so she have some EGO to maintain ba. Heard now got rich BF to sponsor her.
Old Today, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Think possible with a bit of persuasion...? Let us know after you managed to unlock...

The new I love Lucy show starting today? the new cast looks young and pretty leh...
Old Today, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
FaithfulamI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFaithfulamI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shared Jesse contact with bros here.

Hope to see more FRs

BEST Bonk of 2011 - Ivy aka Lucy Liu (PRC)
BEST Bonk of 2014 - GiGi (sgsexcapades)

Best Bonk of 2024 - Jesse (BMC)
BEST BBBJ CIM 2024 - Yan (QT)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1