The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 23
philipie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphilipie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jenn Galaxy

Read the FRs and had to try.

Msg OKT in the morning today to book a slot, fast response from him.
Reached the area and when i saw Jenn was pleasantly surprised by her looks.To me she looks better than the pics.

We both stripped and i saw what i came for, her engorged breasts. she led me to shower together. During showering she was already starting to leak droplets without me even touching them.

Fast hands fast legs quickly returned to the room and started the action.

Looks: 8/10 Very shy and demure looking.

Body: 8/10 slim body

BBBJ: 8/10 the slow and sensual type of licking and sucking.

Fingering/Painting: 8/10 Allows Painting. Trim bush. Does not allow fingering.

Boobs: 10/10 I’m biased. Lovely C+ cups with nice suckable nipples filled fully with milk.

FJ: 8/10 Wet and tight. Soft responsive moans.

Booked for 2 shot slot but end up only did 1 shot cause i spend the entire time fully milking her boobs.Had so much fun with them. I thought that her supply would lessen but towards the end they were still squirting even after 1.5 hours of milking. Really endless supply.

Best thing is totally no complaints from her, no black face.

Those bro who want ls to have lactating experience or never try before don’t miss. Lactating ladies are hard to come by.

Do treat her well.
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sakai11 is Cool - loads of Potential

CHITA (Loveaffair)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...7#post23524577

Looks: pretty syt looks, make up and smell nice

Body: petitle slim figure, she has a nice meaty ass

Boobs: normal b cup

Bbbj: sensual and does it with a lot of emotions and facial expressions, feels damn good

Fj: willing to please and hardworking, does her best and submissive to all positions, shes really tight, no ky needed as her pussy gets wets very easily

Gfe: deep frenching with tongue

Okt: friendly and fast response

Old Today, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 7
ahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Dora
From flirtygirls
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993981

Book last night with Bro okt and was surprise by the great service this lady gave me

Shower for me and catbath me from neck to balls, suction was great and she can really go on and on like a vacuum till I blust my first shot into her moutb while I was fingering her wet pussy hole

2nd shot started when she use her bare ass to rub against my dick and give me those erotic feeling, she sees that I am already hard and caps me on and started riding me, horny expression plus her wet pussy grinding against me was superb

We did multiple positions and ended up with missionary which I took off the rubber and shot all into her bare body and making a messy scene

Massage was a bonus too and she really did a good job

Old Today, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2383 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Loukme - FF

Looks: Mid 20s, Freckles and slight blemish, overall pretty SYT
Boobs: Enhanced Cs with pointy nipples
Body: Curvey shape body, small size, flat tummy with full back tattoo.
BBBJ: Yes, with balls licking upon request
French: Light kisses only
FJ: Cowgirl, Doggy, Lotus and missionary all okay, but can see her face squirm while i thrust.. she pretty small sized versus my big cock.. give it to her.. did cum on body and doggy while admiring me bonking her in the mirror.. damn shiok..

Overall: 9/10, super reasonable price, usual area G playground.. tmr her last day.. go for it before you miss it :P

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Addylow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: SASA
Stable: Loveaffair

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...7#post23524957

Looks: damn hot with that chest tattoo on her, look like those ah lian that i always wanted to bang
Body: sexy body, well maintained with no tummy, she has a nice perky ass
Boobs: natural, nice handful, nice to grab
Pussy: cleanly shaved, she likes to be painted FYI
Bbbj: one of the best ive tried, takes her time and to lick, and her bbbj skills are very good with vacuum suction type
Fj: energetic, she does her best to please and wants to cum together with me, love the view and how she rides
Gfe: ample amount of frenching and foreplay, had the feeling of a gf

Rtf: yes
Old Today, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 21
fungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My RTF FR for Mint from Good Friday
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...highlight=mint

OKT: 10/10 - Responsive and instructions were clear.
Location: 8/10 Near the usual playground, and suitable for people who drive with a small car park just beside the location. The Studio apartment was modern, with big beds, bathrooms and good privacy. The towel provided was large and absorbent.
Summary:
It was even better than the first time, which was a fantastic experience. Spending time with her was a whole-body and mind experience with interesting conversations aside from the physical stimulations, which were also on another level. To reemphasise that to me, she has the whole package of brains, looks, and skills.
I was the first customer of the day, yet she provided a superb level of service. I bought some kaya toast and eggs with Milo for her to try, and I think she enjoyed it.
Overall, I give her 10/10, as she continues to check the box of non-commercial GFE while still not being green in the areas that matter. She is not shy to look at you directly with those sultry eyes when doing the deed, and her cute moans add to the atmosphere.

Looks: 9.5/10 Looks lovely, smiles a lot and gives off a positive vibe.
Body: 9/10 bakness 3 and would have rated higher if not for some baby fats on the tummy area.
French: 10/10, DFK throughout. She seems to enjoy it and would initiate from start to finish and even after finish.
BBJ: 10/10. Wet slurpy BBBJ, DT and looks directly at you for your reaction. She enjoys being painted.
FJ: 9.5/10. Cute moans, DFK. The best position is missionary while grinding her clit, and doggy position going in deep and fast. Stare at the mirror beside the bed to cater for your voyeur fantasies.
GFE: 10/10 She can talk about anything under the sun, and she has excellent English and the maturity to discuss any topic.
Old Today, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BoyGatsby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
All the best to your future endeavours!
Thanks dude 😎. Its my pleasure to be able to serve u back then
Old Today, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 13
castiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of light

My FR on Ling SyTlover88

Looks: 8/10 long hair, young and beautiful with sharp feature, gorgeous and adorable cute door like lady. Look better in real.

Body: 8/10 normal height with slim, toned and tight curvy figure and smooth fair skin and nice sharp perky ass.

Boobs: 8/10 enhance full C, big and look natural , nice to grab and zhut. Suite her sexy nice body frame too.

French: 8/10 not bad as it was great tongue fighting, and she french all the way, love frenching and damn wet!

BBBJ: 9/10 a pleaser, good suction, surply surply. slow and sensual. Allow me to go in super deepthroat and give a long blow

Pussy: 9/10 Clean shaven and her abalone really juicy and nice to eat. Wet and sensitive, get high and moans when attack the clit.

Fj: 9/10 Fj missionary, doggy,cowgirl which she cum twice and bonk her in missionary.pull bedsheet and keep moaning and sometimes can hear her said "very good baby" ah ah ah till i cummed.

GFE: 9/10. Good solid gf feels, chemistry was there. She is at great companion and willing to please type.

Thanks Bro SYT for arrangement.
Old Today, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 8
Jeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gal: Yoshi

Stable: KinkyThai

Appearance: I think she looks better in real life. very close to photo, long hair and pre Milf with the foxy and slutty look

Chest: B-C cupper, brown areoles. Big, nice and natural. Seniors out there who r more pro, correct me if I'm wrong. Grabbing with responsive nipples which stay hard as you stimulate her

Painting: little hair and super wet type and she seems to enjoy my paint job as her moans got louder.

Frenching: good frenching no siam and she responds enthusiastically when you french her.

Body: fair smooth skin, light weight, can carry to bonk, slim, curvy and well maintained

BBBJ: slow and sensual, no teeth feeling. Very comfortable. Hands free and slurpy with good suction and she can deepthroat too

FJ: Walao her Cowgirl sibeh power leh,I cannot tahan her pussy muscle keep on kiap my lanpa.Then I ask her switch to missionary,I piak her pussy to let her taste my iron cock.For 2nd shot she request doggy,she moans damn loud.

Attitude and GFE: Very friendly and patient. KC level very high. Give me the bf feel.

A nice session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1