The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 18-07-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/MMayrisa12

Has anyone tried her?
I tried to contact her. She asked me how much. I said $200. Then she sent me a photo which was not her. I told her that the photo is not her; and she said $200 is too low.
I then asked her how much for her.

No reply!!!!

When I was in Bangkok, I also tried meeting up. But she did not give me a price.

Guess she thinks she is a Diva!!!!

Anyone been with her? I am curious to find out how much did she eventually want??
Old 18-07-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
HotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post

Has anyone tried her?
I tried to contact her. She asked me how much. I said $200. Then she sent me a photo which was not her. I told her that the photo is not her; and she said $200 is too low.

No reply!!!!

When I was in Bangkok, I also tried meeting up. But she did not give me a price.

Anyone been with her? I am curious to find out how much did she eventually want??
That’s the lb I mentioned on my previous post. Seems like I’m not alone.
Old 18-07-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/elfinairina

Anyone tried this local?
Old 18-07-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slimshadyrox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post

Has anyone tried her?

No reply!!!!

I had the exact same experience. Should be banned.
Old Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshadyrox View Post
I had the exact same experience. Should be banned.
Upon clicking the link, the pictures she posted give me the vibe she is a Pinoy instead of Thai.
Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
Usually it’s best to avoid local Malay providers. Horrible service with a diva mentality. Also they use filters on their pics to make them look better than in real life.
Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Usually it’s best to avoid local Malay providers. Horrible service with a diva mentality. Also they use filters on their pics to make them look better than in real life.
Damn. Ok shall avoid. Shame, pics look good.
Thanks!
Old Today, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
longtimechiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY85 View Post
Upon clicking the link, the pictures she posted give me the vibe she is a Pinoy instead of Thai.
First time poster but long time chiongster here so can take my review with a pinch of salt by all means but I just met her today at a certain letter hotel (with loft). All I can say is that she's thai but it's her first time here so she's a bit more cautious. But agree with ya'll she's discerning with her customers so I guess that's a bit diva.

But if you not willing to send a quick pic can just do 2 second video call, not enough for her to record anything important but enough for her to know you're real.

FR

Walked into her room and she immediately slid her tongue into my mouth. Feminine body but face maybe can discount by 10-20% but still very pretty. Made out like this for a while and I was expecting this to be her 'hook' before she ask money but instead she pulled down my pants and started eating my ass. After she got bored of eating me she literally pulled me up the stairs to the second floor. Happy to see she's alone and got no one record. Threw me onto the bed and just started fucking my brains out. Asked her to stop for a bit for me to rest. She was okay with it and we started chatting and asked her about her SG experience. Cock above average maybe about 7(?) and it looks like she prefers to use it so definitely won't recommend for first-timer who prefer top but if you seasoned should be okay if you got p*pp to sniff. Don't like to eat cum so I told her to cum on my face which she gladly obliged. Afterwards we showered together and she sucked me there cos I haven't cum yet.

Overall, 3 blues and would RTF. At most would be willing to push it to 5B max but overall super worth it for what I put in. Honestly quite surprised by this whole experience because I also thought she a bit diva but she say she didn't have sex for two days as she's touring around SG as well to the typical places MBS, USS what not (sounds like she got local friends).

Anyway first FR and new account so can take with a pinch of salt but take it from a bro who's been in the scene since 2016.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1