The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 18-07-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42959 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie View Post
You must have been too excited with anticipation that you never read about the bf returning to his room for being too drunk and the married colleague excusing herself to answer her family's video call.
Oh yahor....thks bro for pointing out

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-07-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42959 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
So M exited the room to do her video call? Or was she at the other corner of the room?
Did she return after that?

What happened after '....watching her naked body as she made her way straight to the toilet.'?
Thks bro...yes, this is wat we like to know as well

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Today, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
ohsienpe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
So M exited the room to do her video call? Or was she at the other corner of the room?
Did she return after that?

What happened after '....watching her naked body as she made her way straight to the toilet.'?
I beg she watching you.
Old Today, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9858 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun456 View Post
Stumbled onto this thread reminded me of a experience I had.
I was overseas with 3 of my colleagues on a work trip, 1 other male colleague and 2 females. There was one couple and the other one was married (M) with kids. We completed our assignment and was the last night before heading back to SG. We decided to get some drinks and snacks and meet in my room after freshening up.

My male colleague came over first and we began drinking before the ladies arrived. The M colleague arrived after and the gf came last. When the doorbell rang and I went over to open the door, I was pleasantly surprised when she turned up in a white sleeveless top and a pair of cotton shorts that barely covered her bum. The walk way was pretty narrow as she squeezed past me and I could smell the fragrance of her shampoo as she walked past. I couldn't help but stare at her ass as they jiggled past and flaunted her fair smooth skin legs. I have never seen her out of her work clothes let alone something so skimpy prior to this incident and it really got my cock twitching.

Both the ladies were seated inside back laying on the bed rest as the guys were crouching and the edge of the bed. We started with some drinks and card games and an hour in, we were all getting high and tipsy. I noticed that gf had her leg crossed and there was a slight opening in her shorts but due to the angle where I am situated, I can only imagine what would be the view if M looked down into her shorts. As luck would have it, M excused herself to the toilet and I pretended to reach over to get a pillow just to get a glimpse of the opening of gf's shorts. I was shocked that gf was not wearing panties as I could see the light brown outer labia totally shaven and hairless. It seemed like time stood still as my heart was thumping and the blood was rushing down making my penis erected. I had to retreat back to my spot in fear of getting spotted and thankfully for the pillow, I was hiding my erected member thinking of how gf's pussy would look.

The drinks continued flowing as bf was getting drunk and slurring as he decided to head back to his room. The girls suggested finishing the drinks before heading back to their respective rooms. I was having a lot of fun teasing both the girls as we up the ante to the loser drinking as we continued playing the game. M lost quite a few times and the competitiveness in her appeared as she wanted to keep playing. However, her phone rang in the middle of a game and it was her husband and kids video calling her. She excused herself but told us to stay put as she will be back to make us drink. Gf also decided to use the restroom at this time and as she crawled out of the bed, I was treated to a down blouse all the way to her navel button as her top popped open. Another shocker was that there was no bra, but the top was padded and I could not see her nipple as she stumbled to get her footing. I held her by her waist as she was slightly off balance as I felt her slim flat stomach and her soft smooth skin against mine. She giggled as she thanked me before making her way to the toilet.

Due to the fact I was prowling at the edge of the bed, my back was aching and I went to sit and lean against the bed rest. Gf came back and just sat beside me as I could freely look at her without worry of getting caught by the other 2. My mind was running wild, thinking of her down blouse and her outer labia as her scent and her touch aroused me greatly. We continued drinking and I was so turned on as she reach for her drink, I could see the side of her armpits and a little of her side boob as I adjusted my angle to the opening of her shorts. The opening of her shorts was wider and I could see all the way in, the folds and inner lips of her pussy. I had to hide my erection as we continued drinking and playing for a bit before she told me to take a break as she could not drink anymore. I realised that it has been awhile since M was gone but kept quiet as I was enjoying the time looking at gf .

I took the the TV controller slide beside gf and fiddled with it when it was sheer luck that I landed on HBO and a steamy sex scene just appeared on TV as there was an awkward silence and both our eyes were fixated onto the TV. My mind was running wild, watching a sex scene with my colleague as I noticed her chest moving up and down with her breathing. My hands were beside my body as her legs moved and all of a sudden, I could feel the back of my hand and the outside of her thigh coming in contact. I froze for a second but noticed that she did not move away from my hand and I just gently move up and down. Sensing no resistance from her, I tried to use my fingertips to brush against the outer of her thigh slowly inching bit by bit until my whole palm rested on her thigh. It must have been the alcohol and blood rushing to my cock that took over as I gently squeezed and caressed her thigh while the whole room was filled with moaning sounds. My hand slowly crept to her inner thighs as I gently stroke and teased, but all these while, her eyes did not dare to meet mine.

My middle finger crept in-between her cotton shorts and her skin as I can feel the warm of her inner thigh as I reached closer and closer to her outer labia. I was sneaking peeks at her facial expression, her eyes half closed her breathing was getting heavier and there was muffled sounds of moaning as my finger found her clit and her inner labia. Her pussy was already well lubricated, I gently circled around her clit as her moaning started to get audible. I wanted to fuck her badly but I had to take my time knowing that if I pounced on her, she might snap out of her trance state. My middle finger slowly parted her pussy lips as I felt her juices coating the tip of my finger, by then, her eyes were completely closed, her body had gave her away, her legs were opened wider for easier access as my finger inch bit by bit before penetrating her until half of my finger was plunged into her pussy. It was an awkward angle, my left hand could not move freely as I turned my body, facing her and slowly switched my hands, bringing my left hand to the back of her body as I shifted her body to a position where she was about to lie down. This time round, my right hand had full access, my middle finger fully penetrated her wet cunt, I made a curve as I felt the rough g spot as I continued moving in and out, while my thumb was rotating against her clit. Her moans were getting louder and louder, her eyes were closed and looking away from me. I knew that it was the right time to kick things up a notch.

I laid beside her, while my fingers continued working their way on her pussy, my lips were gently kissing her ear lobes down to her neck. Her body was moving with my fingers and not long later, suddenly she hugged my arm really tight as her body convulse and she reached her first orgasm. I slowly slide off as I got up and slowly kissed her thighs as I lifted her butt slightly pulling her cotton shorts down, slowly revealing her naked pussy for the first time. It was beautiful, her clit was swollen, her whole pussy was glistering wet from her cum, it was totally hairless as I could not help putting my tongue on to her clit for the first time. It smelled sweet with a mixture of her shower foam as every lick my tongue touched her clit a loud moan coupled with her body jerking to the rhythm of my tongue. With one hand trying to pull my shorts down while tongue fucking her, her eyes still closed burying her face in the pillow as she moaned louder and harder. I myself was in a trance as well, my raging erection was full blown as I was bottomless, getting up and positioning my dickhead at the entrance of her pussy.

I was so horny that I could not think straight, my dick slowly disappearing into her vagina folds as she looked at me, wide eyes, mouth totally open as I slowly plunged deep into her pussy. She was so tight, her pussy contracts with every stroke in and out, I could feel the friction of her vagina walls, it felt so good and for the first time her eyes were looking into mine as I totally conquered my colleague. I moved in and out, pumping her missionary style, enjoying the look on her face, pleasure mixed with uncertainty. She too didn't realised that I have penetrated her raw as I wanted to savour the moment and fuck her a little longer. I hugged her tightly, lifted her up putting her in an upright position, as I shifted to lean against the bed rest as she began straddling me cowgirl. I hugged her tightly kissed her lips as I parted her lips with my tongue, sticking my tongue as deep as I could into her mouth as we continued frenching and fucking in that position.

My goodness, she can really ride, her hips straddling, gyrating and alternating between fast and slow while engulfing my dick was just amazing. I knew I could not hold on much longer, I wanted to see her naked breasts as well, as I broke off the kiss and lifted her spag over her head. Her breasts were beautiful, it was a handful, B cup, with light brown eraser hard nipples, proportionate to her figure. It was heavenly as I put her nipple into my mouth for the very first time, twirling it round and round as she hugged making me gasp for air as she suffocate me with her breasts. Her moans got louder and grinding got faster, as she rocked harder, I could feel the cum building into my balls. I couldn't hold back any longer I told her I was cumming, She suddenly went into a trance and fucked me the hardest she could, she fucked me harder and groaned that she was cumming too. I felt her vagina walls tightening and a gush of liquid flowing onto my thighs, as I ejaculated shooting waves and waves of sperm deep inside her pussy.

We stayed still in that position for the next couple of minutes, catching our breath and my flaccid dick slowly sliding out of her pussy. When she dismounted from me, I could see my cum dripping from her pussy which was a huge turn on for me. However, I guess she must have sobered a little from the sex that we just had. Her eyes did not dare to meet mine, she had a shock look when she looked at my cock and realised it wasn't capped. She looked down at her pussy and realised that I had cummed deep in her and it was still dripping. That moment was awkward and she got up stumbled a little, watching her naked body as she made her way straight to the toilet.
Upz you bro for your sharing..
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old Today, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
woshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi fellow bros, recently met a girl in her early 30s (I'm in my mid 20s) and managed to talk with her till she revealed she was actually married but had no feelings for her hubby.

She practically told me she's okay with holding hands, hugging, kissing but nothing further than that. I havent progress to hugging, kissing yet.... Any chances I can up her? She scared she say she old cow eat young grass on me. We joke joke say go hotel what not but didnt happen.

Not sure is it cuz of her still married status. Any advice fellow bros?
Old Today, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiaok View Post
Hi fellow bros, recently met a girl in her early 30s (I'm in my mid 20s) and managed to talk with her till she revealed she was actually married but had no feelings for her hubby.

She practically told me she's okay with holding hands, hugging, kissing but nothing further than that. I havent progress to hugging, kissing yet.... Any chances I can up her? She scared she say she old cow eat young grass on me. We joke joke say go hotel what not but didnt happen.

Not sure is it cuz of her still married status. Any advice fellow bros?
give her enough time and patience, I think you can fuck her eventually
Old Today, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
Nelsonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post
How did you meet her?
Old Today, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
woshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post
I think so too, she's okay to go overseas with me.....(planning)

sometimes thru text I tease sexually she say I naughty
Old Today, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 16
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

wife or GF,

those never cheat before, first time. Either from an exhausting marriage, looking for a time out, or doubtful relationship, they get so bored, they start to wonder if there is more to life.

These kind, once we break them, to me personally, the feeling is just so much better than those sleep around kind.

especially the kind who still want to hold on to their past relationship, so it won't get messy.

some years ago, I was rented in ?????? for a period of time, tested out the neighbourhood as it was peaceful, before lall the condos started going up. after moving in, it was so quiet and boring, no pool no gym, not used to it, so I decided to go for evening walk, see if there were any milf to look at. I saw a lot of old ladies, walking around the terrace in their landed houses, a few maids walking dogs, some old folks at the small park.... It was so mundane. Tried my luck for a few days at different timings. It was a real bore. Finally, I saw a lady in the distance, walking with a medium sized dog, she's not your OL kind, but a little chubby, short hair. She was still in a dress, which I presumed is her work clothes, but not the OL kind as well. Perhaps a less CBD area job. I slowed myself down to a walk and followed. She was walking the dog with her teenager child I suppose, they weren't really talking. It was a fitting dress, but perhaps she's chubby and grown into it, I tried to get a closer look, the ass was meaty, nice, but her side view as I walked past, it was disappointing. Her cups didn't appear any bigger than B, or perhaps might even be flat. Her face, a little round, but cute. I felt something for her.

Formulated a plan in my head, I walked slowly to the end of the road which split, then I turned, looking puzzled. She 'caught up' with me and was about to walk past, I took the chance to ask her for directions, introduced myself to be new in the neighbourhood. She had a sweet smile and voice, and gladly pointed me back. Her child just took the leash and walked off abruptly , behaviour was rather odd, I suspected on the spectrum. I took interest in her dog, which made her even more friendly. We had a chat, I even mentioned that I'm shifting to a landed with the plans of getting a big dog. She told me she had always wanted a bigger mastiff but her husband was against it, citing who'd take care etc.

She didn't seem too eager walk away from me, I took the chance to ask if she had gotten off work etc. She was very open, and told me about her job, the boring kind, the innocent kind of job. When we reached the end of that road, she bid me farewell and pointed me in my direction. I even told her my unit number and said she can always drop by for me to play with her dog or use my house as a pit stop if the walk gets too tiring. she laughed and said, I better not regret if she ever takes me up on that offer.

it got interesting, but I wasn't that excited to find her again, however, life was THAT boring and I was free again at that 8pm slot, I decided to go for a walk again, and true enough, it was her daily routine with her son, and realised she has another daughter as well, younger. She saw me from afar, and took the leash from her daughter this time, and waved at me. as we closed in on each other, she greeted me again, very sweet voice and smile, I felt something for her, even though I just confirmed, she wasn't curvy in front... I squat down and her dog wasn't as friendly. She brought her dog to me, still in her work clothes, but a little aunty this time.. A top and she was in pants. She bent forward, I looked in, her choice of bra wasn't that disappointing, light blue but the cup shape was good. She noticed that I looked at her funny in her pants. However, her dog wasn't interested in me , and her son got impatient and pulled the leash and walked the dog away. She apologised to me quickly and told her daughter to follow her son to watch over him. She explained that her son has autism and told me not to take offence. I asked, if this was their daily routine. She said she was the one who walks the dog daily, it depends on their mood if they want to follow. There was no mention about her husband, she asked if I had decided on what breed of dog, and apologised for being so KPO, as she's an animal lover. I cheekily said, "I'm also a lover as well" and she laughed.

I asked if she and her family would like to a drink? as we were not far away from my house, however she said when she walks with her son, they cannot break away from their routined walk path as this will bring him great discomfort. but she did say, perhaps another day.

"Yup. I look forward to that!", and I stared at her face with gooey feeling eyes. She was a little surprised, I think she blushed and we bid farewell. I quickly circled around the mazey roads and crossed paths with her again, as I slowly jogged by, she waved and I just stared at her figure. I made sure that she knew I was checking her out. She look awkward and nervous. The game had started, and now the ball is in her court.

I was now interested and curious to know what the outcome can be. The next day, (Saturday), I tested my luck again, same timing but I was earlier. I had a rough guess where she lived, which street, but wasn't sure of her unit. However, I was wrong, she greeted me (hey hey!) from afar, from behind me. I think she may have noticed if I was looking into all the houses. I turned and almost didn't recognised her. She was in sports shorts and a t-shirt.

I walked towards her and squat down.

me : how come alone today?

her : weekend, son is playing game, girl is having.....

me : ah, sorry to disturb your alone time.

her : it's ok. you want to try walking her? (the dog)

me : sure.

she handed me the leash, but her dog wasn't cooperative, even though she let me touch her head. I handed the leash back to her and she apologised. We chat as we walked, then I asked her for suggestion for the breed of dog to consider. She said, it'd also depend on the size of my unit and the space in the yard, can really make a difference to the quality of life because if the yard is big enough for the dog to run around, can also toilet train.............. I invited her over to take a look, and she was alright with it. She was definitely a very unsuspecting lady, totally no defence mechanism, neither was she flirting with me as well. She was just innocent and naturally neutral. I even took the chance to hold the leash and touch her hand, and she didn't really react much, she said it's a good idea, and suggested maybe next time she can hire me as a dog walker, or I can even help to take care of the dog before I decide if I really want one. She went on and on about people being undecided and regret..........

we reached my unit and the dog bowl which I had "invested" in with water, we shut the gate and she followed me into the house. The house wasn't super new, but it's not bad. She marvelled a little and we walked through the kitchen, she went ahead to look at the backyard while I prepared a drink for her. She thanked me politely and sweetly for the drink and said that my space is larger than hers, as it was a corner terrace, I can even consider a bigger dog than hers, but joked that she'd be over a lot if I do that.

"then that's decided, I'll get the biggest dog I can find."

she looked surprised and realised I was flirting with her, she looked nervous and looked away shyly, and then walked to the sink to wash the cup. She even left a comment saying I still have lots to do about moving in, and there's a convenience store nearby in the neighbourhood which is good and cheap. I took the chance and asked if she's ever free to help me, she was surprised, but steered the topic to the pet and said yes, she can find some old contacts and share with me. It became awkward and she said she didn't want to trouble me further, I also didn't desperately rush her to give her a tour upstairs. I bid her farewell at the gate and watched her walk away, noticing her simple panty shape through her pink shorts. I think she was wearing a black piece underneath. Didn't think much of it as it's normal nowadays for women to wear black.

The next day, I decided to play my card right, by keeping still at home, and I went to my roof terrace, made myself comfortable, and kept a look out at the direction we had walked from. It was already 8.15, then finally I saw her in the distance. I felt very confident, very very confident, ego booster definitely, especially seeing that she was in a singlet today, I could see what I presumed to be a dark coloured sports bra underneath. I saw that she seemed to be hesitating, but I realised I had to play my cards right, quickly headed downstairs, sat on my sofa and watched tv, making sure I was in view of the front gate, which had already been left open, the door as well.

"hey hey, am I disturbing?"

I immediately jumped up, acted surprise, and quickly ran over and welcomed her in. Her dog was taken by surprised but started drinking again. She shut the door gate to make sure her dog doesn't run out on her own.

"sorry sorry, am I disturbing?" she said to me as I started to throw a ball at to the dog, another investment.

I laughed and joked that she caught me on a lazy day. I quickly invite her in.

me : hey go wash your hands.

her : oh ok.

when she came back

her : why ah?

me : come, help me finish. I cannot finish, it's a huge waste. thankfully you came along

She realised there was take away on coffee table in the living area, chilli crab and black pepper crab. There was a lot left.

me : do you want to bring back for your kids? don't worry, no saliva.

her : haha. erm. I don't think that's a good idea, but I don't mind eating some.

she looked excited and sat down and started to eat happily, also saying she'd pay me back for her share as this is expensive... such a nice lady... I got up and got another glass.

me : do you drink? just a little, it goes well with the crab.

her : erm.... just a little bit that's all. I don't mind.

I was really really surprised. I poured her just one mouthful, and then put the glass and also tissue box near her.

me : help yourself to more if you want.

she ate happily, rather unglamorous manner, it was a bit messy.

her : you are not joining in?

me : ok.

I joined in to help her peel the shells off, she was rather surprised and told me don't need, and she noticed that I was staring at her sports bra. I saw the brand, it's PUMA, and it wasn't just black, it was those dual trio color kind, shiny and I see shades purple green silver depending on the angle. I swallowed a mouthful of wine on my own and let a bit of my lustful look come out. She seemed puzzled though.

her : how come you aren't eating?

me : I ate most of it already ma. how is it?

her : it's good, is this from.... ????

we continued to chat, she took a sip of the wine and then finished it, and she wiped her hands a little and quickly got up and started to pack up the containers. I told her to leave it, and she can go home in case she's late, she told me it's ok and brought everything back to the kitchen. I quickly followed behind her, noticed that she was in the same pair of shorts, and I saw a similar simple panty shape, it seemed like a pair of maroon panties. She also told me she didn't need to rush home also. She immediately started to wash, and I rushed over to stop her, our hands touched but she insisted it was ok, I pressed my arm against hers, to side step her away, she played back.... a little, but realised I was a total stranger and stopped... She quickly excused herself and left with her dog...

for the next few evenings, at that time, I'd wait at my roof deck, but she never came. I realised I had overplayed my cards, and the ball is in her court. I needed to be patient, besides, I wasn't in an urgent need to f her as well.. She's quite an aunty after all.

Sunday... Monday... Tuesday... Wednesday.... she didn't appear at my road. I gave up.

Thursday evening, I changed into my running gear and as I was stepping out of my gate, I saw her in the distance. I was definitely more confident now, because she seemed to pause after seeing me exiting my unit. I waved at her and rushed over to play with her dog. Gave her the cold shoulder and started jogging away without giving her time to make small talk. I circled the estate, and saw her from a far, and avoided jogging past her directly. I saw that she saw me. When I came back, I wondered if she'd appear, after all, I liked her in her black dress... but she never came.

Friday evening.... I stepped out of my gate, saw her in the distance again, I quickly went back in.... and waited.... and waited.... finally, she appeared in front of my gate, I pretended to just take out a glass of water for her, her dog seemed natural and came in and headed to the bowl of water, like she recognised my place. She seemed nervous to step into my gate, she was still in work clothes, a rather thin pink dress with lines and floral shapes.... I could see her black bra and panties.

me : nice dress!

her : oh? thanks for noticing. how are you? have you decided ?

me : on?

her : getting a dog? or would you like to test with her instead?

me : haha. testing sounds good, but would your family agree?

her : They don't really care. in fact, my husband is excited about this arrangement, not as though it affects his life that much anyway.

me : ok then. do we need to sign anything?

her : huh?

me : how can I repay you?

her : we are neighbours!

me : you can leave your dog with me if your family wants to go for holidays.

her : actually, you can just drop by to feed her that's all. She can be alone. but we hardly travel as a family.

me : do you need to go back fast?

her : no, usually I go for walks until ????? (this was quite far away), good exercise to stay slim.

me : stay slim? no wonder you figure is so good?

her : what?

she laughed out innocently.

her : sorry ah, long day at work, today smelly.

me : you can take a rinse if you want. I have extra clothes and towel upstairs

she looked shocked by this suggestion and was speechless.

me : why don't I bring her out for a short walk, you rest here? here have some wine.

her : erm, it's ok. I can walk with you two.

me : need her to trust me right? to be alone. I won't go far, not so confident also.

When I came back with the dog, after taking my time, around 15 minutes, I saw her watching tv, the glass in her hand, but she wasn't drinking, her face wasn't red also.

me : can I ask you something? does your husband hate the dog?

her: why you ask that?

me :maybe I buy this dog from you, but you can still come by anytime you want

her : oh. that's erm..... wow. that's a bit sudden.

me : would that be helpful to your relationship with your husband also?

her : oh. I don't have problems with him. but. I guess. he's always been against the dog. you are very observant.

me : do you mind telling me more? I mean, we are strangers, but I think we hit it off very well.

she went ahead and told me everything, while sipping the wine away. They've been married long, almost 20 years. they met in JC, and were each others' first. etc etc etc... she even admit, that maybe if the dog was taken off their hands, they may spend more time together and he'd be at home more also.. I was surprised to hear all that, and she was also surprised she told me all of that. then she asked about me.

I shared briefly about me, told her I also do free lance massage fro women, but reverted the topic back to her. She was surprised at my free lance side line and asked me more about it, and if I was joking! I told her I even have a massage bed (which I bought for sexual purposes)

me : do you ever think, or wonder, where he is outside? who he is with? at this hour also, Saturday night.

she looked at me, stunned by the question, she got nervous and drank more, her cheeks a little red, but the glass that was poured for her, in total, is not the amount to get her drunk. if anything were to happen with her, I want her to be sober.

I knew my situation well, my pros and cons, I had nothing to lose.

me : here's my deal, I'm only renting this place, may consider buying permanently here, so I'm flexible. also, I don't just want to help you with your dog, I also want you.

her : huh? what?

me : yes you. the moment I saw you that day in the dress, I was already checking you out. Forgive me for being so blunt, I wanted to slowly woo you, but after seeing you so beautiful in this dress and your black underneath, I really cannot hold by anymore. So yes, I want you, (her eyes widened and she looked deep in thought). and honestly, if your husband saw you this morning wearing like this, he's not rushing home to have you, and he's still out... I tell you, you are too innocent to know, he's maybe distracted outside also with others. You know what I mean? Don't be too shock, I'm a man and I know how men think. You are just too innocent. So here's the arrangement I propose la, you let me have you, as and when you want, I'm very flexible and giving. If you decide, you don't want me to be around anymore, I will rent in a neighbourhood far away from here and you'll never have to worry about me anymore? sounds good?

her : wait what.. that's a lot of information. wait... what do you mean by, having me?

me : for sex. yes.

her : what?

she looked stunned.

me : if that's too fast for you, you can always let me massage you, full body, free of charge. I will be professional.

me :you wear this piece, so beautiful, I really cannot wait to have you right here right now. or you want to go home and wait for your husband to come home and see his reaction for you and compare first?

her : he doesn't come home on weekends.

she was upset with herself for spilling this out.

me : then likely, he may have a family outside. I'm not joking.
Old Today, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 16
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

she did not seem to surprised or disturbed by me suggestion. I was just anyhow buang anyhow whack..

me : you can take your time to decide one. I can wait for you. but tell you honestly, I really really want you right now. so if you and your husband haven't make love for years already, then I can confirm with you, he has a woman outside. if that's the case, then you have no guilt being with me. but if you don't want to decide by tonight, then if and when you decide to start to love yourself more and try with me, please wear that shiny puma black of yours and come over, I was dying for you that day also.

She looked stunned, by what I describe in so much detail, I can remember about her. she seemed moved......

her : wait. this is ... so much information. I'm trying to think.

me : take your time.

I got up, and brought her dog to the backyard with the toy and water.

she looked at what I was doing, didn't ask. I saw her pour more wine for herself. I returned..

me : are you ready?

her : ready for?

me : simple. a back massage?

she bit her lip.

me : I go upstairs and set up the towels first, let me give you a professional massage . you come up when you are ready.

I waited upstairs for a long time... almost 10 minutes. I even had time to get hot water from the toilet in a basin... but I know how to play the game, made more effort to set the room up, candles, music. but mostly, I was anticipating to hear the sound of my gate opening and closing, the logical thing for her to do is to take her dog back home.

"hey hey, which room are you at?"

I didn't immediately think it worked, because she me be polite enough to just tell me she's leaving. We stood and looked at each other, didn't say anything, she walked towards me, and looked into the room and marvelled... she paused..

her : it's just massage only right?

me : I think you can see, how much I want you right now (I looked down at my obvious erection) and also last Saturday when you wore that shiny black piece, but I've always respected you right?

her : yes.

me : so you have nothing to worry about. just be comfortable. if at any point you aren't, you can just leave.

her : ok.....

she stepped into the room.

her : do I undress? should I shower first?? I'm very sweaty and smelly.

me : you can leave that to me. you just relax.

I didn't shut the door, to make her feel more safe. we were alone in my big house after all. I had plans for that house for sexual fun. but decided to put them on hold for now. She looked at me, lost, not sure what to do. I indicated that she can just climb on the bed. She sniffed her armpits and shook her head, took a deep breath and climbed on and put her face in the face hole. I put a large towel over her and made sure she wasn't cold, all the way down to her feet. I squeezed the towel dry from the hot water and started to clean her feet for her. This table was set to a higher height, that was just enough for me above my waist. I used some sensual oils and took my time on her feet and calf. she was very relaxed. we didn't talk. I slowly worked my way up to her her knees, each time using the warm towel to wipe her first before massaging, investing in almost 20 minutes just to do both her lower legs, which were non worrying to her. I took another towel and covered her lower legs, and I started to work just the area above her knees, she started to squint more and more, a little nervous. I didn't care, I lifted and rolled her dress upwards, all the way to her panties, her butt remained covered, immediately covering her butt with the towel, to help her feel secure. I let the cold air con air cool her inner legs, helping her slowly spread further. Her black panties were plain, shiny material, silky. I warm towel wiped her thighs.. all the way to just below her butt cheeks, and then started to do my sensual massage on her. her body kept moving, and her breathing was loud.... I didn't go anywhere near her pussy or her panties, but I varied the strokes and pressure. sensual and soothing. I realised she became calmer and calmer, even when my fingers went so near to touching her panties already.... I knew she was ready.

Walked over to her head and put a towel over her hair, gently giving her a good head rub and down the back of her neck. she moaned out in comfort a lot... a lot of 'mmmmm'....helping her relaxed, my erection was below the face hole, and I felt her warm breaths on my penis. (this table was designed so that there is very little room between the face hole and the edge of the bed, I didn't have to bend my body too much inwards to show the woman my penis) after a while more, I pulled my penis out of my shorts, and felt her warm breath directly from her mouth, perhaps 10 cm away. I didn't know if her eyes open at any point of time, but she didn't react. Invested a good 15 minute rubbing her neck and head.

Then, I climbed on the bed, which was built sturdy to take my weight, I worked on her back and shoulders over a towel, without sitting on her or anything, making her relax first... then once I felt she was ready, I humped her butt gently, then slowly... pressing on it, like hugging her from behind, but continue to rub her back. She froze. I didn't do that for too long, and got off the bed. I think she was ready, I lifted the towel and checked her dress, it was worn from the bottom kind, with a zip down her back to her lower back.

me : may I remove your dress, so I can use oil?

her : erm ok.

she wanted to get up but I pressed her downwards, then told her to relax. helped her remove her dress with her face still planted down, she occasionally lifted her knee so I can raise the dress all the way down her chest, and to her waist, and then down to her ankles and remove it. She was just in her bra and panties, I covered the areas that were already been clean, went out to get more fresh warm water from the toilet. came back.... wondering if she had stripped naked on her own. disappointed. no. still facing down in her bra and panties. I used to the towel to wipe her clean, it felt good on her, I lifted her bra strap and wiped her, I heard her breathing.... like she wanted to say something, but she didn't.... so I waited, even though I knew what she wanted to suggest.... I lifted her panties and wiped her butt cheeks... then.. she finally acted. her hand tugged the side of her panties downwards, down half her butt for me, and her knee raised her butt up. I helped her remove it entirely down to her ankle, but left it there........... took the warm towel and wiped her butt and gently on her pussy. she moved a little, but didn't move away. off came her bra clips, down came her bra straps, she lifted her chest up and I pulled the bra away from the right. she quickly flattened her body on the bed again.

I left her there to wait. she was now totally nude.

I got impatient, and decide, this was it, pulled a low stool next to the massage bed. dragged her feet 45 degrees towards me and spread them, putting her right leg over my shoulder, then tilting her body off the bed, slanted, 45 degrees. she was totally in shock, and didn't have time to react as I kissed around her pussy area, but just that and no more.

she grabbed on the table, then just lost it and moaned out loud.. grabbing on to the table, she was breathing very loudly, her butt was arching up and down, as though she couldn't wait for my tongue to go in. there was a smell, but it was so strong. I was ok. I ate her pussy, it was a bit sourish and she just lost it and moaned and moaned and moaned....

it felt good for me also.

satisfaction 100 %....

couldn't believe this was successful, but it's not my first time, not even my tenth anymore. I'm no longer surprised by married women anymore. I gave her a good solid licking for at least ten minutes. by the time my tongue gave up, she was already in submission, total lying flat on the bed. I could turn her body around, placed a towel in her hand, in case she wanted to cover her face, which she did, as I played with her A cups and sucked on her nipples, were were small but rough, (breast fed)... my fingers kept playing around her pussy lips and spread them. but refusing to finger her. I tried to kiss her lips but she kept turning her head away... lowered the setting of the bed, then spread her legs and use my penis to rub her pussy lips until I could hear some squishing sounds....... I saw her caesarean scar, but it didn't turn me off, it meant that her pussy may still be tight. She took the towel to cover her face as she waited.... I slowly, and slowly....... pushed my head in... then some more.. then more more... more.... my full shaft inside her....... she held the towel tight on her face, the other hand grabbing the bed.... I pulled her body slightly off the bed and bent forward, my face above hers..

me : tell me, when was your last time?

her : huh?

me : when was your last time????

her : I don't remember.

I pulled my penis out, until it was just left with the head in there.... about to pop out...

me : tell me, when? otherwise I won't push in.

her : I don't know. very long ago....

me : when? this year? last year?

her : no...

me : no? then when?

her : many years ago.. I don't remem AHHHHHH!

I jammed it back in, full.

me : hang on tight.

I pulled her body up, make her hang on to me, she was very confused, but she was in a daze, unable to cope with the sensations she was feeling. I held her firmly by her thighs, I was bigger size and stronger, it was something I was confident at .. I lifted her off the bed, my cock still inside her, and walked her out of the room, stopped to tighten the grip again, then walked her across to the master bedroom, she did look to see what was going on.

her : wait. I'm smelly, your bed.

I didn't care, just gently put her down without breaking my dick inside her, and immediately started to pump her. She was wet, but not the super wet kind. I tried to kiss with her but she die die refused, which motivated me even more to ram her harder and more passionately. we had a brief kissing moment but that was just before she cummed and hugged me tight, and collapsed into a deep slumber. I sniffed her hair and hugged her to sleep, I hadn't cum, but I wanted to decide, was this just a one night stand, or do I want more in future?

mistakes in life has taught me well, given wisdom. factors to consider, will she be needy? she is kind, innocent, she can be kept as a fuck buddy, she's stable. I am ok. I decided I wanted to keep on fucking her for awhile, so I cannot cum in her yet. I need to sustain that yearn. it was almost 10 pm already, she woke up in shock, broke away from my hug, and just sat there. stunned.

me : your clothes are over there

I pointed at the sofa opposite the bed.

her : ok thanks.

her voice sounded off. I think she was crying.

I didn't get up to hug her or anything.

me : where do you think he is now? ask yourself. where isn't he coming home on the weekends? when was the last time you had to fight the instinct not to ask where he goes? when was the last time you had given up? how long has it been?

we both just kept quiet. She got up and walked over to her clothes.

her : hey hey. erm. where's my..... other clothes?

me : sorry I'm keeping them. this piece alone is enough for you to get home, maybe you can also consider just wearing this piece to go out in future. let yourself see, how others react, to how hot you are.

she didn't reply me and quickly put it on, I was surprised she didn't fight for the bra and panties. I got out of bed and put my shorts on. she started to make her way downstairs, I didn't follow, and just let her make her way out on her own. She closed the door and gate. it was almost 1020pm. I went to clean things up, shower and took an ice soak to cool my body off.. Just as I was about to sleep, my doorbell rang. I went to check, it was her. In t-shirt and shorts, I quickly went down and answered the door, she was alone.

me : the gate is not lock.

she opened it and quickly came, while she started to look around to see if anyone was looking. She stopped outside my door.

her : can I have my things back?

me : come in.

her : I don't think that's a good idea.

me : I know I'm a stranger, and you are starting to second guess me. I just humbly ask you for your trust, I've never disturbed you so far and have remained patiently waiting for chances to see you right?

she kept quiet, and then thought.. then she stepped forward and I let her in. we both stood near the door.

me : how can I assure you?

she stood there, didn't know what to say.

me : do you want me to move out of this estate?

her : no. no. I mean. do you know where I live?

me : definitely no, and I don't need to know.

her : ok.

me : so do you still want your stuff back?

her : erm, yes please. because it's what I wear to work, I have limited pieces.

me : why?

her : I don't shop much.

me : we can go shopping tomorrow.

her : huh ? what?

me : that black dress you wore yesterday, is it washed already?

her : huh. erm yes. it's hanging in the kitchen now. why?

me : let's go shopping tomorrow, and you wear that alright? please? you look so hot in it.

her : haha. you ah. ok.

me : so do you want me to walk you home? it's so late now.

her : erm. I don't have to go home you know?

me : ok good. I wanted you to stay actually.

her : you head up first?

me : erm. why. ok .

I just went upstairs and saw her using her phone....what was she doing?

her : did you blow out all the candles already? fire hazard.

me : yes. come over already.

I waited for her in my bedroom, and she finally came up the stairs, I grabbed her and hugged her and sniffed her.

her : sorry ah, the walk, I'm sweaty again.

me : you smell nice.

I proceeded to strip her t shirt up her body, wait. she was in the sports bra, the one I liked. wow. She saw my reaction and looked away shyly... I didn't wait, stripes her shorts and panties off and my self, and got on top of her and missionary straight away... she wasn't exactly wet, but not dry either. Kissing was still awkward between us, so I turned her around to doggy her, she was totally puzzled by what I was doing, even said something like " asshole cannot hor".

She's very loud in bed, or rather, she is unable to control herself, before I knew it, I had already cummed inside her and we both lay on the bed. slowly falling asleep, not hugging, but side by side. very chill.

She sat up to remove her sports bra which was uncomfortable to sleep in, then put it beside the bed.

her : did you use condom ?

me : no. but, just to inform you, I don't play around with std.... this place costs me $???? to rent per month, and had to pay ? months up front. I surely take my health seriously.

her : ok. I don't have menopause yet, just to let you know. I'm not so old. you shoot inside me right?

me : oh ok.

her : but unlikely la.

I just kept quiet.

Next morning when I woke up, she was beside me, but facing away. We were both still nude.. I gently woke up, and lifted her off the bed.

her : huh? why?

me : I want to give you another massage, in the other room...

her : erm... do here la.

me : oh ok. where? which part?

her : erm.... the last part. you know. before you carry me here?

last part? last part? oh she wants me to eat her pussy?

I took her cue and set her up in a 69 position. I waited and waited, but to no avail. she did not suck my cock back on her own. It's ok, I have months to train her.

she went back to get changed, as per my instruction, she wore the black dress, but she insisted that I pick her by the main road, she'd take a short cut through the back canal and met me there. She didn't want me to know where she lives, or be seen. I brought her lingerie shopping, which she was very shy and reluctant for, but I knew how to alpha handle her, she's the kind of woman who wants to please her man. and pleased me she did, because she agreed to wear the pink dress on that Sunday with me, the thin one, see through, with a set of sexy lingerie red and black, with thong underneath and we went out for even more shopping, for work clothes, nighties for her to leave at my place as well. We continued with our raging affair, her sexual skills growing more and more, until she was able to give a good blow job and also becoming a natural at giving blow jobs. We met almost every single night, and slowly reducing to 4 times a week. She'd spent weekends with me after settling her children, even investing in a bicycle for her to get to and fro between our houses. I still didn't know where she lives.. then.

However, she totally derailed me and my purpose for renting the house. I started to be colder to her, telling her my work was affected and needed to work more. She started to realise I had other women.... we quarrelled. but eventually settled on an arrangement she was comfortable with.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1