The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 16-07-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 16
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My boring story...

says who boring??!!!
Old 19-07-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

It felt like an eternity. His semi-hard cock pressing against me through his boxers and berms. It took a lot of willpower to refrain from rubbing against him.

EoS: It's been more than 10 seconds.

Me: I know.

EoS: This isn't a friendly hug anymore.

Me: Yup.

EoS: Could you stop rubbing your nipples on me?

Me: Hahaha. I thought you were so dense you didn't notice.

EoS: Funny.

Me: Can you just hug me?

EoS: What do you think is going to happen?

Me: I don't know. But I'm figuring out why Rose liked to hug you.

EoS: Could you not say that name?

Me: She really hurt you huh?

EoS: Yeah.

Me: But you're really nice to hug.

EoS: Thanks?

Me: I bet you'd be nicer if you had more fats like Mark.

EoS: Haha. No thanks. I'm already pretty disappointed with myself.

Me: Cos you didn't maintain your body?

EoS: Yeah. Tom's out of service almost as long as me, and he still looks like he's in service.

Me: He exercises regularly. He fucks regularly. You do neither.

EoS: Thanks for the reminder.

Me: You really need more sex. That thing down there is being wasted.

EoS: It's fine. I'm old. Used up all my erections in my youth.

Me: There's no such thing. And you're still hard now. Semi-hard at least.

EoS: Natural reaction.

Me: It's hard enough for penetration. Definitely.

EoS: I bet you're gonna have fun writing about this.

Me: Oh I am. When I find the motivation to write.

EoS: You don't have the motivation to write?

Me: Right now, I might as well be copy-pasting everything that happens with Mike and Tom. Same thing every weekend. Diablo+sex.

EoS: Diablo was fun I guess.

Me: I need to write about something new. Something fresh.

EoS: That's not me.

Me: I disagree.

EoS: I'm not sleeping with you.

Me: But you won't mind getting raped by me.

EoS: I'd rather not. Hahaha.

Me: So irritating. You and Mark should have a contest to see who is more wishy-washy. Though I think you'll win. Definitely.

EoS: Probably.

Me: How did you manage it before? All those girls? I know you said some of your stories were rather imaginative. But there must have been some truths or inspiration.

EoS: Are we really going to discuss this while you're naked?

Me: Do you wanna get naked too?

EoS: I'd rather you get dressed.

Me: Fine.

I reluctantly let him go. I don't know why but hugging him made me feel safe and secure. Hugging Mark made me feel the same way. When I hugged them, I somehow could feel their sincerity, there didn't seem to be any lustful desires on their part, despite his semi-erection. Or I could be reading it all wrong. Maybe he was a psychopath. Who knew. But at least he wasn't like that jerk from the forum that I met.

I wrapped the towel around myself again and sat down. He sat next to me. I lay on his shoulder again.

EoS: I thought you wanted to talk?

Me: This is nicer.

EoS: Are you expecting me to touch you?

Me: That would be even nicer.

EoS: No.

Me: You're saying no but you're thinking you rather not.

EoS: Haha.

Me: Why can't you be like the other married guys in the group?

EoS: Like how? Cos they wanna fuck you? Or have fucked you?

Me: Yeah.

EoS: If I wasn't married, you wouldn't be sleeping with Tom, and Mike would probably beat me up.

Me: Ya right. Just because someone called you a sex god doesn't mean you're one.

EoS: Wouldn't you like to find out?

Me: We keep teasing each other this way, one fine day we're gonna have explosive sex.

EoS: Perhaps. Perhaps not.

Me: In your story, who do I resemble the most?

EoS: Nobody. Everyone is unique in their own way.

Me: In terms of body?

EoS: Hmm… still nobody. Why are you so curious anyway?

Me: You remind me of Tom actually. The way he started with me. So indecisive. So aloof.

EoS: Haha. Maybe that's how we trick girls into thinking we're nice guys?

Me: What the fuck? For real?

EoS: Perhaps.

Me: Damn. Keep tricking me please.

EoS: Haha. I think you can judge for yourself.

Me: I can't really tell. At least the guys I slept with don't just care about their own pleasure only. Except maybe Jason. Urgh.

EoS: Jason's unique.

Me: He's an ass. I hope you're still fucking Crystal. She looks like she really needs it. I don't know how anyone can live with that chauvinist and still be sane.

EoS: I'm really not. We stopped.

Me: Was it good though? When you were with her?

EoS: It wasn't healthy.

Me: Meaning?

EoS: Being with her felt like I was enabling Jason to do the things he did. Instead of really working on his relationship with her.

Me: Yet they're still together. And he allowed it. He needed you to distract her?

EoS: I don't want to know how their relationship works. But it really isn't healthy.

Me: If you didn't enjoy it, why do it then?

EoS: I did enjoy it. It just wasn't healthy. And I'm sure she has someone else to attend to those needs now. Whatever happened recently was a mistake.

Me: Possibly. And yet you're the best according to her.

EoS: Everyone will probably say I'm the best. But I don't think I'll do it again.

Me: You certainly love having your ego stroked.

EoS: It helps with self-esteem. Haha.

Me: What about your dick?

EoS: I'm sure it doesn't mind being stroked either. But I'd rather not.

Me: Fine. I'm not gonna touch it. Yet.

EoS: You'll grow out of this phase. Trust me. Then you'll look back and possibly regret.

Me: I won't. Everything I've done is a lesson. Why would I regret the lessons I learnt?

EoS: Even when you had to do FL?

Me: Of course. It's a lesson. If I had to do it again, I would. But maybe a little differently. Like charge more so I'd clear my debts faster. Maybe try not to enjoy it so much. Maybe be more selective with my clients.

EoS: And sleeping with your best friend's husband? No regrets there?

Me: Ah. That's a tricky question.

EoS: See. Some regrets.

Me: I didn't say that. Whatever happened has happened. April is happier now I think.

EoS: Why do you need to sleep with so many guys?

Me: I'm just horny. It's not that Mike can't satisfy me. I just want to have a choice?

EoS: I hope you choose well then.

Me: I did. Haha. Tom is amazing.

EoS: So I've heard.

Me: Is it something to do with being an army regular?

EoS: Huh?

Me: Tom is an amazing lover, so is Mark apparently, though I've never tried. And Mike of course.

EoS: What's the link?

Me: I don't know. That's the only common trait among the four of you.

EoS: I don't think there's a link.

Me: But you're still an amazing lover right?

EoS: I guess?

Me: How can you just lie there when you can rip off my towel and have your way with me?

EoS: Self-control?

Me: All that talk about self-control, but eventually you all give in.

EoS: I'm not Tom.

Me: Fine. I still like hanging out with you.

EoS: We probably shouldn't.

Me: And yet here you are.

EoS: Indeed.

Me: So if we're not gonna fuck… what can we do?

EoS: Nothing? This is fine.

Me: I don't even get to blow you?

EoS: Nope.

Me: Will you eat me?

Me: Finger?

Me: It's like you're so guarded against me.

EoS: What's so bad about that?

Me: Nothing. Never mind.

EoS: I better get going.

Me: Yeah. Sure. Whatever. Thanks for sending me back.

He got up and headed to the door. I just sat there wondering what just happened.

EoS: I'm leaving now.

Me: Am I supposed to ask you to stay?

EoS: Nah. Good night.

What an idiot. Or perhaps I was the idiot.
Old 19-07-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

I liked what bro EoS had done here. He's relaxed, chilled and unreactive. With a bit of witty bantering. Like a James Bond. He's made June look like the fool.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 19-07-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 5
noyilex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynoyilex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

, enjoyed reading it!
Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Sex+diablo, diablo+sex. Sometimes I wondered if this game didn't exist, would I be having so much sex with Mike and Tom? Would Tom even be coming over so often? Would he even be fucking me at all given all the other choices he had?

Sometimes it did feel like I was just the side dish of the main course, but I definitely wasn't complaining. Every weekend was thoroughly fulfilled in more ways than one. But every weekend was more or less the same.

Perhaps that would explain why I was seeking out others, like Mark previously, and now EoS, to fill some sort of imagined void I had even though I already had Mike and Tom satisfying my sexual desires regularly.

I didn't talk to EoS since that night during CNY. I don't know if he was irritated with me, or if I was just irritated with myself. More than once I've heard that he was rather compliant, and only needed a push in the right direction to get him where I wanted him, and yet I already had him but didn't manage to do anything. Perhaps that was something I would regret.

I rarely heard from Mark either, now that he had found another job, and was living in “marital” bliss with his two “wives”. Again, it really wasn't his fault. I could have taken the initiative to text him more but I didn't. Perhaps I had given up already.

Occasionally I'd bump into Shirlyn, Kate or Rebecca at the hawker centre, but nothing more was exchanged other than cursory greetings. I don't know what Shirlyn had against me other than the fact that I was trying to sleep with EoS whom she was also after. Kate always felt more like a neutral party, a voice of reason of sorts, but we were hardly close to begin with. Rebecca though, was way more friendly to me, probably due to the fact that somehow despite their busy schedule of Diablo and me, Mike and Tom were also fucking her rather frequently.

In the end, I spent the remainder of my free time away from Mike and Tom with April, usually just hanging out at cafes, hearing her rant about her partners only being with her for her new boobs and not anything else. Perhaps she needed to go for vaginoplasty or something then maybe she'd be ranting about her partners only being with her for her new pussy.

Honestly, I didn't need more sex. I just wanted it with someone else. Even if it was just one time, just to figure out if that was what I really wanted. Who knows, maybe I could use another regular partner just to spice things up.

Or maybe the work stress was getting to me. I was still technically doing the work of 3 person's without any pay raise. It wasn't much consolation that my entire office was like this now, with each department understaffed. Maybe it was time to look for a new job. But the market wasn't looking good, and I'd probably have to take a massive pay cut.

On a side note, I was looking forward to the next few holidays, I was pretty sure there would be some gathering either during the March school holidays, Good Friday, Hari Raya, or perhaps even Labour Day. For some reason, there was none, so I just let it be.

Thankfully, closer to Vesak Day, Mark actually texted me to see if I was free, they were having a BBQ on the eve and I was invited, along with Mike, Tom and everyone else. He said he had an important announcement to make. Having not seem them for months, I readily agreed, not bothering if Mike and Tom were agreeable or not. I reckoned they would simply jump at the chance to sleep with someone else again. Needless to say, they were available.

On the eve, I quickly finished up my work and waited for Tom to come pick me. Mike was still seeing a client so he would join us later.

At 530pm on the dot, I signed off and headed to the pick up point. Tom was already there. I got into the car. Tom probably went home to change first as he was dressed casually in a singlet and berms.

T: Would you like to go home to change?

Me: Why? What's wrong with my dressing?

T: It's a BBQ.

Me: And these clothes will get washed eventually right?

T: Haha. I've never seen anyone go to a BBQ in blouse and skirt. You might as well be wearing a blazer too.

Me: Grrr. Ok fine. I'll go home to change.

Tom sent me home and I hurried into the shower. Just as I turned on the water, the door opened and Tom slid in behind me and grabbed me from behind.

Me: Woah. What's going on?

T: I'm going to pin you against the wall and fuck you hard.

He whispered in my ear and nibbled my earlobes, running his tongue down my neck. I squirmed a little.

Me: Sounds like someone is overdosing on his supplements.

T: Haha.

I reached down to grab his manhood. He was already rock hard. I gasped. Even when we had sex normally, he was never this hard.

Me: The weekend wasn't enough?

T: I can't resist you.

Me: Ya right.

Tom reached down and rubbed my clit, sliding a finger in at the same time. I moaned softly.

T: Hey, you're already wet.

Me: I'm always wet for you and Mike.

T: Haha. And who else? Mark? EoS?

Me: Haven't tried with them.

T: Stop bothering them la. Especially EoS. If he wants to be a good boy, just let him be.

He slid in, his hard cock spreading my lips. He pushed hard and dickhead met cervix. I shuddered.

Me: Ah… but I want to have sex with someone else for a change.

He squeezed my breast hard, before pounding me forcefully a couple of times.

T: Really? Still? When you've got me and your husband?

Me: Ahh…. Yess…. I do….

He pinched my nipple this time and pounded me way harder than before. If not for his other hand protecting my face, I might have lost a few teeth smashing into the wall.

T: Then you should have just done it.

Me: Ahhh.. ahhh.. ahh… but he said no…

T: Trust me, he wouldn't have stopped you.

Tom slid out, turned me around and lifted my left leg, sliding his hard cock in again.

Me: Ahhhh… shit… it's slippery…

T: I won't let you fall. Don't worry.

He continued pounding me hard, alternating in those two positions for what seemed to be the longest time.

Me: You're very intense today.

T: I know.

Me: Why haven't you cum yet?

T: Cos I wanna torture you.

Me: Fuck.

Another ten minutes and he pulled out, his dick still rock hard and sticky with my juices. He soaped and rinsed himself quickly before stepping out of the shower stall.

T: Finish your shower. We're gonna be late.

I stood there like a little confused.

Me: You didn't cum.

T: I don't have to.

Me: Who are you saving it for?

T: Haha what? Are you jealous?

Me: No…

T: Just finish showering.

I finished my shower on shaky legs and exited the bathroom. I saw that Tom had laid a tank top and shorts on the bed for me.

Me: You're dressing me now?

T: Just choosing comfortable clothes for you la.

Me: I need a bra and panties.

T: Or you could not wear them. Flash the guys a little.

Me: Huh?

T: Just kidding.

I limped slowly to the wardrobe to get a matching pair. Tom was extremely rough today. I would have thought that all the regular sex with him and Mike would have gotten me used to it, but I was still shaking from the endorphins. Perhaps that was the change from the normal routine that I needed.

We reached just after 730pm. I saw that Mike was already there in a singlet and berms, guess he brought a change of clothes to work. As usual, everyone was there already, except EoS of course. Everytime he showed up, if he showed up, he was always late.

I sat down next to Mike. As expected, Rebecca already had her hand on his thigh while they were talking. Maybe I should fuck her husband a couple of times.

Mark brought over some of the cooked food for me before heading back to the grill. As usual, everyone was just talking among themselves. Somehow I felt alone. Even Tom had been ambushed by Jason of all people and they were engaged in a rather engrossing conversation. I contemplated seeking out some of the other girls to chat but decided against it. Instead, I took a bottle of soju and wandered off towards the pool side, sitting on a deck chair, slowly sipping the soju.

Barely five minutes later, a slim, booby figure sat down next to me.

Me: Oh hi Alicia.

She was holding a bottle of soju as well.

A: Hey.

Me: Are you ok?

A: Yeah.

Me: Why aren't you with them?

A: Just wanted to be alone for awhile.

Me: Oh. Should I go somewhere else then?

A: No. It's fine.

I could tell something was wrong as she uncapped the soju and down half a bottle all at once.

Me: Wanna talk about it?

A: Not really.

Me: Oh.

A: Sorry. It's not you. It's me.

Me: I understand.

She finished the entire bottle. I wondered if I should give up my bottle to her.

A: I've loved him for so long.

Me: Erm.

A: I've tried to accept what he wants.

Me: Are we talking about Mark?

She sort of ignored me.

A: Am I not good enough?

Me: Huh?

A: At first I thought maybe I was not slim enough for him. So I dieted and exercised. But it's still not enough.

Me: Erm…

She grabbed my bottle of soju without asking and finished whatever was left. I can hold my alcohol pretty well, but even I knew drinking this fast would get her high faster.

Me: You need another one? I can go get it.

Suddenly she grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the lift lobby. We entered the lift and went to the house. She pushed me into her room and shut the door.

Me: Erm. I don't have a dick you know?

She cupped my face and kissed me tenderly on the lips. I kept my mouth closed but somehow I didn't stop her.

A: That's fine. I like girls too.
Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mark’s getting married?
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow sounds interesting
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Boy was she fast. Within seconds, Alicia had removed my tank top, unhooked my bra, and was already cupping my breasts while sucking on my nipples. Her other hand had snaked down and was already inside my shorts, her fingers tracing the outline of my labia as she pushed aside my panties and slid a finger in. There was no resistance, even though I flinched a little as her second and third fingers went in. I was still a little sore from Tom's pounding earlier.

As I sat on the bed I wondered how I was supposed to reciprocate. Was I supposed to play with her breasts too? Or touch her below? Were we supposed to 69? Being in that room brought back a slight familiarity of the time I stayed over in this very room. Come to think of it, I forgot if I had returned her clothes to Mark.

Suddenly, she pushed me down onto the bed, and removed my shorts and panties in a swift motion. I guess I looked kind of silly with my bra still hanging onto my shoulders so I tossed them aside as well.

Alicia spread my legs wide and went down, attacking my clit with such ferocity as her fingers worked their way in and out of me, probing my insides, twisting and turning as she flicked her tongue against my clit.

I came within minutes, trying to muffle my moans under her pillow. The last person who ate me like this was probably Tom. But even he didn't manage to give me such an intense orgasm with just his tongue and fingers.

Alicia stood up, retrieved my clothes and tossed them to me before leaving the room.

What the fuck just happened?

I got dressed and found her at the balcony, cigarette in hand.

Me: Hey.

A: Sorry.

I hugged her from behind.

Me: Don't be. Though I really wasn't expecting it.

She took another puff and stubbed out the stick.

Me: I thought you didn't like smoking.

A: I hate it.

Me: Oh.

Clearly she was acting out.

A: Let's go back downstairs.

We rejoined everyone at the pit. Somehow I wanted to stay up there slightly longer, at least it was cooler with the air-conditioning turned on.

I sat back down next to Mike. Rebecca's hand was still on his thigh. I glanced over at Nat and Darren and guessed that perhaps from where they were seated, their kids couldn't see what was going on over here. At the most they'd just be wondering why someone's husband was so engrossed with another lady.

Everyone was just so busy chatting with everyone else, and I was starting to feel alone again. Alicia had resumed her place next to Mark and Jasmine, whom I noticed had not moved from her seat the entire night. Mark was busy cooking and bringing her food, while Alicia just kept drinking. Come to think of it, I don't think Jasmine even touched a drop of alcohol. I think I more or less figured out what the big announcement would be.

Tom and Jason were still engrossed with each other, even Crystal had joined the conversation.

Shirlyn and Kate were also just sitting there, eating, drinking and talking, occasionally entertaining the kids. Only Nat and Darren seemed to be going around talking to everyone, making sure their needs were fulfilled. It seemed more like they were hosting this BBQ instead of Mark.

Around 9pm they sent their kids back home before returning with more alcohol. It was kind of amazing how nobody, except for Jason if I recall correctly, had lost their driving licenses yet.

We had just opened another bottle of wine when Mark stood up and got everyone's attention. Jasmine stood up as well and for the first time, I saw the not very obvious bump. Alicia kind of ignored them, turning away while sipping her wine. Or was it gulping?

M: I think the time is right. Sort of.

A: Oh just get on with it.

I don't know if it was just me, but she sounded a little snarky.

J: We're pregnant.

There were cheers all round, everyone raised their glasses/cups in a toast.

M: We couldn't announce it before. But I guess the cats out of the bag.

I swear I saw Alicia roll her eyes and pour herself more wine.

Me: So when's the wedding?

J: Oh we aren't getting married. Yet.

M: Maybe after she gives birth. We'll see.

T: That's fantastic news bro! Congratulations!

Everyone raised their cups/glasses again.

As the drinking continued and the festivities slowly died down, I saw Alicia slip away again, this time with a whole bag of soju. I was about to go after her but was stopped by Mike.

M: Hey…

Me: Don't need to tell me. Rebecca wants your dick.

M: Yeah…

Me: And Tom?

M: Yup.

Me: Go ahead. Leave the car keys please.

He handed me the keys.

M: Don't think I can drive anyway. Don't think you should either.

Me: Don't worry about me. Go have fun.

M: Alright then. See you at home.

I stuffed the keys into my clutch which was already overflowing with my wallet and handphone and headed over to the poolside where Alicia was.

Me: You ok?

A: Yeah.

Me: Why are you upset though? I thought you were happy with this arrangement.

A: I am. I guess. It's just that now she's pregnant, Mark probably won't pay much attention to me. And if they get married…

Me: Weren't they going to get married anyway?

A: Hard to say. It's been on and off since forever.

Me: Hasn't she settled her issues yet?

A: She has. Divorce is finalized, house is under my name. Hahaha. I could kick them out if I wanted to.

Me: What???

A: Just kidding. I won't do that to her. Or Mark.

Me: So why are you upset?

A: I don't know. Maybe I feel cheated.

Me: How so?

A: She didn't tell me she's stopping the pill. Or that she wants to try for a baby. I think she didn't tell Mark either.

Me: Oh. And so?

A: I could have stopped the pill too. I could be the one who's pregnant now.

Me: Is that what you want?

A: No. I just want to be with him. He's my first choice.

Me: But not your only choice right?

A: There's no one else.

Me: Right.

She popped open another bottle and started to gulp down the contents.

Me: Maybe you should slow down.

A: I'm fine.

EoS: Yo. Where's the party at?

EoS had finally arrived. Fashionably late as usual.

Me: You're early.

EoS: Early birthday celebrations at home.

Alicia suddenly stood up, grabbed EoS and hugged him. He looked shocked but sort of hugged her back.

A: Happy birthday! Would you like a birthday fuck?

EoS: I'd rather not.

He gently sat her back down on the chair.

Me: Oi. Where's my hug?

He turned to hug me and I grabbed his ass. Alicia giggled.

A: I think we should give him a birthday threesome.

He let me go.

EoS: I'd really rather not. Now where's everyone?

I pointed him in the direction of the bbq pits and he headed off to find everyone.

A: So that's the guy huh?

Me: Yeah.

A: So you haven't?

Me: He's more resistant than Mark to be honest.

A: Oh.

Me: But he's really nice to chat with.

A: He doesn't seem to like me.

Me: I think you remind him of someone in his story.

A: And that isn't a good thing?

Me: Who knows him? Haha.

A: Anyway about just now…

Me: What about it?

A: Hope you don't mind.

Me: Nah. I'm good.

A: Good. Now let's get him in bed. Hahaha.

Me: I think you're drunk.

A: Hardly. Just pleasantly high.

I took a bottle from Alicia and joined her to drink.

We ended up finishing all the six bottles she had taken before going to get more.

I don't exactly remember what exactly happened afterwards other than EoS passing by us again on his way out and I sort of grabbed his crotch while Alicia smacked his ass.

All I remember was waking up naked in Alicia's bed with her beside me. I was pretty sore down below and was having a massive migraine from all the soju and wine.

When she woke up I asked if we'd managed to give EoS a birthday threesome but somehow she couldn't remember either, other than he'd brought both of us up and she vaguely remembered pinning him down on the bed while I laughed at them.

But knowing EoS, he probably left when he had the chance.
Old Today, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
goofydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates junebaby. Hoping to read more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1