The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teasing with good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
What sort of 柔术, as in jiujitsu?
Mayb same as 柔道, Judo? ..
Old 21-07-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
qwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
I have a place to recommend. It's got 2 SYT VN there and there are "trained" by legendary Sxxx to offer good massage with maximum teasing. It only opened.in April this year.Currently and only recently ,I am visiting there often to swap between the 2 for good massage session and maximum teasing. No $88 bulkshit, just reasonable price for good massage and maximum teasing.
l.

Hi bro, can share? Thanks!
Old 21-07-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 12
javl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1gd View Post

Viet syt 23 year old in Central with good teasing skills and high gfe.Budget rates
can share contact
Old 21-07-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
weslii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1gd View Post

Viet syt 23 year old in Central with good teasing skills and high gfe.Budget rates
Bro, can you please kindly PM for the contact! Apprecaite
Old 21-07-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I have a place to recommend. It's got 2 SYT VN there and there are "trained" by legendary Sxxx to offer good massage with maximum teasing. It only opened.in April this year.Currently and only recently ,I am visiting there often to swap between the 2 for good massage session and maximum teasing. No $88 bulkshit, just reasonable price for good massage and maximum teasing.

Place is abit small but individual rooms. Downside is it's shareed shower room.

I will only be giving to bros with higher points so as to maintain this place where I can go often. Unless U have a better offer to exchange. Lol.
PM sent to you asking for more details. TIA
Old Yesterday, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
silentcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster10 View Post
Teasing plus good hard massage, i would recommend Dior to all bros. Location is central. Her massage skill is really good and always look for her whenever i got backaches. Best is lots of teasing and extras available

Bros who need a good massage from Dior can PM me for contact.

Hi bro can I get her ctc, tia
Old Yesterday, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1098 / Power: 16
kazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
What sort of 柔术, as in jiujitsu?
I believe it means soft touches? Monica mentioned that she was from such high class private clubs before and was trained in this "jiujitsu"
Old Yesterday, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 17
ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Guys do PM me for this gem ya. Cheers
Bro can share contact ? Tyvm🙏
Old Yesterday, 09:42 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post

I got one to recommend. Tease you from top down - ear, nips, rear, then kkkj.

Pm for contact.
Guys pls don't quote me, pm me direct..!
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 12
javl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I will only be giving to bros with higher points so as to maintain this place where I can go often. Unless U have a better offer to exchange. Lol.
can share?
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 15
pandaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpandaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpandaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

hey bro, can share the location?
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 15
pandaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpandaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpandaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
All DMs for super gfe $50 entrance lavender/nicoll A**A replied
hey bro, mind sharing the ctc pls
Old Today, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster10 View Post
Teasing plus good hard massage, i would recommend Dior to all bros. Location is central. Her massage skill is really good and always look for her whenever i got backaches. Best is lots of teasing and extras available

Bros who need a good massage from Dior can PM me for contact.

Hi bro can share this viet gem much thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1