The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
komit3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

not luck in finding a fb
Old Yesterday, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 944 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
tiagong dun stick your kkj in crazy

At the time, I was thinking with my small head lor.
Old Yesterday, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 944 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Uncle, for yr 3rd FB...wat happened to u when her husband the navy officer found out ??

n as for yr FB2...it's natural they hv to devote lots of time to their babies so little or no time left for u

for FB 1...did her husband do anything physical to u when he saw u naked in bed fucking his naked wife like break yr hands or legs or kkj ??
FB1 - Her husband quite calm. We went out to the hall to talk. He don't dare to raise his voice cos he don't want to wake up the baby boy or let the neighbours know.

FB2 - After going through with my ex-wife, I discovered it is true. My ex-wife was a great mother but a terrible wife. Simple things like she know what my kids like to eat but never me.

FB3 - What I know is that they divorced, but he never told his relatives or friends about this affair. Face lor.
Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2013 / Power: 19
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

I had this ml fuck buddy for a while but recently she became cold towards me and soon drifted apart...but I message her about her ex-colleague and suddenly she became curious about what I did with the ex-colleague...just told her some bullshit stories about going for a new place for massage since she care less...then she started asking me got do hj or not...this and that...I told her never lah since I went to a clean shop...and then she proposed to go to hotel on her free day...So fucked her hard on that day until she also cannot tahan, ask me for 2nd round...no choice feed her the cock and finger her until she squirt...
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jascyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fb if use feel is not fb that means relationship.maybe commitment about first rules what the meaning of fb
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
fasterquicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually, i do exclusive FB arrangement, one cock for one pussy. I remembered that there is one FB who was quite demanding for attention when i was super busy (Plus i found another potential FB). Instead of the usual pull out, i cum inside her and she was upset. Never want to talk to me again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1