The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse

Old Today, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Siewye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Yea bro, can consider Valentina as she does sound like your cup of tea.
I wouldn’t recommend Linda or GinGin if you are focusing on SYT looks and pretty face, Linda and GinGin fall into the category of bombshell bodies for boob lovers, though GinGin does give off the SYT vibes.

Edit: Saw bro Trafalgar’s post that Valentina might have already gone back. Wasted but then again there are more SYT fishes in the sea.
How do y’all feel about VP girl’s age though? I’ve encountered one where they look way older than what’s listed - amazing service nonetheless.

I understand that if their actual age is used, won’t get customers. But still makes me a little uncomfortable.
Old Today, 08:03 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2478 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siewye View Post
How do y’all feel about VP girl’s age though? I’ve encountered one where they look way older than what’s listed - amazing service nonetheless.

I understand that if their actual age is used, won’t get customers. But still makes me a little uncomfortable.
TBF the only VP girls I asked to see passport was to make sure they were over eighteeen.

I can only recall one who I thought was ten years older than her ad.
Old Today, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Ran Ran will be in Singapore next month.. maybe bro @VPremium or @JAVgirls can work out something for you…

https://missav.com/dm24/en/actresses/Ranran

Maria Nagai appearing at the Costica event..

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8rZlAtB...VnaHV4d2dkbGFv

https://missav.com/dm76/en/actresses/Maria%20Nagai
Thanks for the info bro! 👍

Ranran will get my business if bro @VPremium or @JAVgirls can work something out with her.
Old Today, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 13
ysoserious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyysoserious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been on a booking spree with VP for the past couple months. Compiling the FRs, in order of booking date. Personally i care more about fucking a pretty syt that does CIM. I don’t put too much importance into having great service but it’s always welcomed.

Alin - Pretty doll face, great tight body, great service. Ended in CIM

Celine - Closest to MCOT pretty, but had no chemistry with her

Emma - SYT and XMM pretty. Accommodating to every position request. Gets super wet which made fingering fun. Had the best GFE IMO. 1st girl to go down together with me to send me off at the door. Got a lot of points for that

Rosamund - Super pretty and accommodating as well. Gave a good deepthroat and the FJ was very intense. Her reactions when you go as deep as you can was a turn on. I don’t usually sweat from it, but i had to take an actual shower after with her. Ended in CIM

Crystal - Not exactly MCOT, and imo gave a different vibe from her pics. She had a lot more CFM looks irl than her pic suggests. Whole session was super PSE. Her deep throat was out of this world. Rosamund DT was like a gf doing it to please you. Crystal did it like she was hungry for it. Body was super tight as other bros mentioned, was excited to see the ratio of waist to butt and not disappointed. Plus points that her bed had a mirror in front, so pretty much fucked her in front of it. Best kisser in this batch so far. Ended in CIM

Don’t know if other bros remember Dawn from during covid lockdown. God she was the truest thing to MCOT. I’m not one to RTF but RTF her countless time. Annabelle from 2 years ago was super MCOT too. IMO these 2 were the prettiest i’ve had from the years i’ve been with VP

Looking to try Valentina next based on other bro FR. Hopefully it’s just code red and not RTV

Thanks bro Kingsmen, Wee, and Trafalgar for their frs. Made choosing both easier and harder
Old Today, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 1
Wee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysoserious View Post
Been on a booking spree with VP for the past couple months. Compiling the FRs, in order of booking date. Personally i care more about fucking a pretty syt that does CIM. I don’t put too much importance into having great service but it’s always welcomed.

Emma - SYT and XMM pretty. Accommodating to every position request. Gets super wet which made fingering fun. Had the best GFE IMO. 1st girl to go down together with me to send me off at the door. Got a lot of points for that

Rosamund - Super pretty and accommodating as well. Gave a good deepthroat and the FJ was very intense. Her reactions when you go as deep as you can was a turn on. I don’t usually sweat from it, but i had to take an actual shower after with her. Ended in CIM

Crystal - Not exactly MCOT, and imo gave a different vibe from her pics. She had a lot more CFM looks irl than her pic suggests. Whole session was super PSE. Her deep throat was out of this world. Rosamund DT was like a gf doing it to please you. Crystal did it like she was hungry for it. Body was super tight as other bros mentioned, was excited to see the ratio of waist to butt and not disappointed. Plus points that her bed had a mirror in front, so pretty much fucked her in front of it. Best kisser in this batch so far. Ended in CIM

Don’t know if other bros remember Dawn from during covid lockdown. God she was the truest thing to MCOT. I’m not one to RTF but RTF her countless time. Annabelle from 2 years ago was super MCOT too. IMO these 2 were the prettiest i’ve had from the years i’ve been with VP

Looking to try Valentina next based on other bro FR. Hopefully it’s just code red and not RTV

Thanks bro Kingsmen, Wee, and Trafalgar for their frs. Made choosing both easier and harder
What does MCOT stand for?
Old Today, 09:41 AM
Samster

Wee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Normally I will try to spot the ugliest possible photo shared and minus 10 % from there. Next time perhaps I will get a software to reverse all the filter used.
Actually VP considered good already, it seems like you never ever kena Dome 2 catfish before. It is quite common for them to put 23 or 24 years old but to get the real age, you have to actively ask bros that engaged them before, those are most accurate. Nowadays I won’t bother to go if the look is below 8, I might as well engage Jolin or Zoe again, at least when I reach there, I pretty sure there is a beauty for me to fuck with.
Old Today, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, based on my experience, bro VP’s girls bear 80%-90% resemblance to their photos in terms of look and age. Similar to you, so far I have only encountered one girl who differs quite abit from her photos but she wasn’t old, in fact she was really horny and gave good service.

Sometimes it might be because the girls are busy with back to back customers everyday that they are tired and this might affect their complexion, hence they may look older than advertised but my guess is that their actual age should not be far off.

Hope this helps!
Old Today, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Thank you for sharing the FRs bro! I have up-ed your points.
Yes Celine is pretty! I saw her IRL after one of my sessions and I immediately texted bro VP to book her for the next day.

Agree for Crystal too bro. She gives a different vibe IRL as compared to her photos, but goodness can Crystal give a DT. Highly recommend her for bros who are hardcore PSE lovers.

I hope Alin comes back so that I can try her.
Old Today, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Been on a booking spree with VP for the past couple months.
Great compilation, up you. Tried all but Emma and also Valentina, hope to start my bonking again soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Stands for my cup of tea hahaha

Quote:
Normally I will try to spot the ugliest possible photo shared and minus 10 % from there. Next time perhaps I will get a software to reverse all the filter used. .
Yeah i usually refer to the least pretty photo too and videos are usually more representative. Bro hit me up if there is actually such a software hahaha
Old Today, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 17
DannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to all

I have bonked 20+ girls from VP since he started just before covid, the least pretty girl is still above average looking viet girl (i travelled to vietnam many times) and I believe no one will reject. The only thing is you need to discount 10 - 25% from the filtered photos, if u have access to his other link, the photos are more accurate but look like it is down now.
Old Today, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, based on my experience, bro VP’s girls bear 80%-90% resemblance to their photos in terms of look and age. Similar to you, so far I have only encountered one girl who differs quite abit from her photos but she wasn’t old, in fact she was really horny and gave good service.

Sometimes it might be because the girls are busy with back to back customers everyday that they are tired and this might affect their complexion, hence they may look older than advertised but my guess is that their actual age should not be far off.

Hope this helps!
Some of them work from 12 pm to 12 am then KTV till 4 or 5 am on daily basis. I will be very surprised if they do not age faster than usual. The irony part is that those who work in KTV tend to be those better looking ones.
Old Today, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 13
ysoserious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyysoserious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thank you for sharing the FRs bro! I have up-ed your points.
Yes Celine is pretty! I saw her IRL after one of my sessions and I immediately texted bro VP to book her for the next day.

Agree for Crystal too bro. She gives a different vibe IRL as compared to her photos, but goodness can Crystal give a DT. Highly recommend her for bros who are hardcore PSE lovers.

I hope Alin comes back so that I can try her.
Thanks Bro Kingsmen, have returned the up. Alin gives inbetween GFE and PSE IMO. Like experienced fk buddy.

Quote:
My Cup Of Tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Great compilation, up you. Tried all but Emma and also Valentina, hope to start my bonking again soon
Thanks chionz bro, have returned the up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1