The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 286 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
I am more interested to know what you will do if you know that your beloved new ML has been unlocked by many others

I still remembered few years ago, there was a vanilla ML who did raw FJ with selected bros. The bros each thought that they are the one and only one and showered her with loads of money

Only when she left abruptly did the bros realised that they are just one of many, through this forum.
Such case will not happen to me. But cannot share it here lah, or else how to continue to unlock ml in future, cos mls are also reading our thread mah. Can just hint to you that I am not cheonging alone. There is a group of young kakis under my guidance.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kyoichi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Samsters,

It's been years since I revisit this forum till the point that I lost my previous account as I could't remember the password and the emails was no longer in use. That's how long ago it was.

Recent events got me coming back for a short chionging scene and I spent quite some time reading up since I'm quite out of touch and it was really helpful. So here's me returning back the favours with a couple of FR:

I won't put any score as different people have different POV when it comes to whats good and whats not. So I will just share my experience.
Old Today, 12:41 AM
Samster (M)

=============

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-gigi/

Quite an interesting one, as I visited her twice and it was completely different experience.

Location isn't the best but its an area where there's a few KTVs around so you can walk in there without being awkward. Upon entering greated by a young MILF, petite body in lingerie.

First time
Shower in a cubicle box by myself, massage was really good you can tell she is a properly trained. There was some small talk but there wasn't much of sensual and I opt for JG and HJ and once done shower and left the place. At the point it was a no for RTM.

Second time
Awkwardly as I have the habit of deleting all texts and numbers after the stint I couldn't remember messaging her before untill I arrived again at the same place. Wen't through with it but this time around it was a complete 360 change, during massage she remembered our previously conversation(wow) and there was much more sensual. This time went with BBBJ and it was way better than the first visit, things escalted a little and I left a happy man.

She's definately willing to please and I would definitely RTM.
Old Today, 12:42 AM
Samster (M)

=============

Nana (she took down her url since she is moving to another location)

I was very lucky to book a spot before she took a break to move

Small petite frame with a gigantic-nomous knockers. Definately SYT. At first you could't tell but the moment she undress...wow. I vividly remember that I almost drown in her boobs.

Massage was good, solid and hard. The sensual part is the highlight here. she would put my brother between her boobs and would give an very seductive expression. Felt like an online influencer is giving you a HJ.

Again left a happy man and would definitely RTM

=============

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/linlin-massage/

I almost thought that I could never leave the place.
Saw alot of reviews and decided to book her. Location is convinient with nearby MRT and upon entering I was greated by a very pretty "mix-blood looking" lady wearing very seductive lingerie. My brother immediately stood up.

Same thing, went through with the prelude of showing by myself. Started off with a massage and while you can tell she is self-trained she tried very hard with alot of patterns, the oil massage on the legs was pretty good as it did manage to get a few knots on my thighs.

Then we proceed off with the BBBJ and she was so seductive as she constantly look into my eyes with my brother in her mouth and I could't resist and went for a top up. Never regreted the decision as her moaning was so loud that it got my excited even further. Right after the stint she will clean up with a BBBJ which woke up my already tired brother.

After the stint I was resting and she proceed to shower, only to return and start teasing me again. It goes without saying that it woke the dragon and we went on for a second round. At the end, it was almost dejavu as she yet again clean me up with her mouth and went ahead to shower. When she was coming back looking for a third my ammunition was already empty that I had to quickly went to take a shower. Otherwise I would think that I would be suck to dry.

I see some people say that her boobs are enhanced. Yes they are it is those type that dosen't feel very plastic. still relatively soft and smooth on the hands.

Definitely yes for RTM

=============

Hope the FR helps. I don't think I would chiong very often so I will try and share whenever it happens.
Old Today, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Tomorrow last day. Not sure if she is flying off immediately or stop work only and fly off on Friday.
She told me her last day Friday. She should still be working on Friday but I suspect limited slots. Think she flying off then as well so maybe only morning and early afternoon.

She also say not sure if she coming back. She says she wants to bu tnot sure if will work out.
Old Today, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TB20220120 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
She told me her last day Friday. She should still be working on Friday but I suspect limited slots. Think she flying off then as well so maybe only morning and early afternoon.

She also say not sure if she coming back. She says she wants to bu tnot sure if will work out.
They usually come to Singapore every 2-3 months She is very playable and I am looking forward to unlocking her in the final moments
Old Today, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, I wonder what you will do when you know who she is.

As for Kiki, I DFK with her during my first visit cos I paid 200 instead of 120. This is my way for the first stage of unlock. Which mean, if you are interested in that ml, just pay more to get what you want. If not, just pay 120 and get a decent service lor. No point to pay 150, cos there is not much impact. So, save it for a good meal after your deed with the ml. But normally, I will be generous enough to pay 150 if the ml service is good.

For your case, if you manage to DFK with her during your 3rd visit, which means you had spent 360 or 450 (if you give 30 dollar tip). For me, I only spent 200 and made it on my very first visit. So, do you get the logic?
no need so much leh for dfk with her leh. Think I paid 130 for the same impact?

Anyway dropped her on 3rd (?) visit and paid her 120.

Cathy, Mango
Old Today, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Noted thx much bro. 🙏😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I don't know if she is using Xue Li's hp no but the apartment is the final one Xue Li rented, which was where I originally met Xue Li. (If use same no., means Xue Li wants her customers to go to her. They are afterall good friends)

The pics may be her younger self (??). Videos may be closer (with make up), particularly the first one. She always put on high-heel shoes, so she looks really tall and the boobs are large.
Old Today, 08:28 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
no need so much leh for dfk with her leh. Think I paid 130 for the same impact?

Anyway dropped her on 3rd (?) visit and paid her 120.
Managed to DFK with her still dropped her within the 3rd visit? I remember you also claimed Amei is not your taste before, which means your taste and mine are very different.

I think that small Kiki (Lora roommate) are the type of gal you like, right? I visited her once and never return.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Managed to DFK with her still dropped her within the 3rd visit? I remember you also claimed Amei is not your taste before, which means your taste and mine are very different.

I think that small Kiki (Lora roommate) are the type of gal you like, right? I visited her once and never return.
Yah lor I think.... big kikj visited her with at least 3 weeks break in between and by the second visit totally skipped the massage - she was serving my bro and I was molesting her body throughout so was okay. Last visit she chut pattern and became a bit lazy so I took the chance to drop her. Amei I dropped her after one visit.

Not surprising lah. This small kiki during her first stint I also dropped her after 2 visits and went for lora instead. I can suddenly unlike a ML and drop her one. Just like recently overhyped XX, I also dropped her after 2 visits.

Anyway, better not say much more... wait I kena branded fairy cannon.

Cathy, Mango
Old Today, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually no need to scroll any more pages...because it's all the same - broken record, page after page, day after day, month after month, again and again and again, delusional bragging, narcissistic pontificating, imaginary fairy tales and zapping intimidation. Boring asf.

Can easily tell. Lolz.

What's this sour grapes nonsense? Lolz. Seriously, who wants to have what he has - an old head, living in a make believe world and spending his days, 24/7 in a sex forum trying so hard to convince people that he's someone great? Who wants to live this kind of life? I certainly don't. Lolz.
I think those of us who have been here long enough wouldn't consider throwing money to unlock as unlocking. There are cheongsters who unlock the MLs with their charm, wit, sincerity, etc., and I'm quite sure not everyone of them looks like Andy Lau or has a big dick. Quite sure some of these cheongsters could easily use money to do so, but they just don't need to.
Old Today, 09:12 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yah lor I think.... big kikj visited her with at least 3 weeks break in between and by the second visit totally skipped the massage - she was serving my bro and I was molesting her body throughout so was okay. Last visit she chut pattern and became a bit lazy so I took the chance to drop her. Amei I dropped her after one visit.

Not surprising lah. This small kiki during her first stint I also dropped her after 2 visits and went for lora instead. I can suddenly unlike a ML and drop her one. Just like recently overhyped XX, I also dropped her after 2 visits.

Anyway, better not say much more... wait I kena branded fairy cannon.
For me, I like mls with pretty face and great body. This is my top priority - No massage, no service never mine, can DFK and SN and play will do. 美女难求啊,兄弟。

If need massage and servicing, I can always go to my few regular mls working in spa. Great oil massage with HDLY and stroking at my butt crack, think already also shiok. Hmm, time to go for servicing liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I think those of us who have been here long enough wouldn't consider throwing money to unlock as unlocking. There are cheongsters who unlock the MLs with their charm, wit, sincerity, etc., and I'm quite sure not everyone of them looks like Andy Lau or has a big dick. Quite sure some of these cheongsters could easily use money to do so, but they just don't need to.
Come on, these ML are not here for Andy Lau or big dick!
They are here for SGD!
At most if you are Andy Lau or has a big dick, she might treat you better but not free sex lor...
Old Today, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ha, I wonder what you will do when you know who she is.
As for Kiki, I DFK with her during my first visit cos I paid 200 instead of 120. This is my way for the first stage of unlock. Which mean, if you are interested in that ml, just pay more to get what you want. If not, just pay 120 and get a decent service lor. No point to pay 150, cos there is not much impact. So, save it for a good meal after your deed with the ml. But normally, I will be generous enough to pay 150 if the ml service is good.
For your case, if you manage to DFK with her during your 3rd visit, which means you had spent 360 or 450 (if you give 30 dollar tip). For me, I only spent 200 and made it on my very first visit. So, do you get the logic?
I might have misunderstood your words, you meant you offered her $200 for DFK ahead of the session?
Old Today, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3256 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Tomorrow last day. Not sure if she is flying off immediately or stop work only and fly off on Friday.
Till Friday last day. Going to leave immediately
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1