The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Emmalingdream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Sound like teasing you or hinting you for him to see more haha...
Hahaha annoying one but we are close friends la, he knows I can take jokes so he don't really care also
Old Today, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmalingdream View Post
He left the country shortly for work so we are still friend lah
What did he see that made him want to leave the country shortly after seeing it ah? Why you go and scare people....
Old Today, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
What did he see that made him want to leave the country shortly after seeing it ah? Why you go and scare people....
HAHAHA don't like that can!! But if I'm so scary means I'm protecting myself heh
His wife going over for further studies so he joined, coming back soon I guess?
Old Today, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys, everything I posted here is what my aunt told me during the holiday. I tried to ask more on the interesting bits and if you remember, she's not that much older than me because of the age gap of my dad and her. She's also grateful to my dad for helping her out on her studies. Although we're close, that doesn't mean she'll tell me everything but she is willing to tell me more stuff if I ask.

Time flew by and we switched back our villas after family dinner. We packed our luggage for the trip home tomorrow and changed into our nightwear. The night was still young so we settled down on the deck chairs watching stars and listening to the crash of the waves. As usual, there will always be something my well travelled aunt has got to share. I can't remember the exact conversation but somehow we ended up on the topic of health. Nina suddenly sat up, straightened her back and started to laugh about something silly that happened at a doctor's visit while pointing at her boobs. Remember her favourite satin spaghetti night dress? Yeah, she was braless wearing the same night dress and it wasn't hard making out the curves of her boobs.

This happened in her 20s when she was abroad. She had pain in her boobs making them very tender to touch. She went to see her GP who was on leave and a young male doctor was her replacement. There was a chaperone and the doctor asked if she was comfortable undressing from waist up. He explained the need to check her boobs for any lumps or skin changes and to see if there was anything more serious, she agreed.

Nina said the doctor was very skilful and gave her boobs a thorough exam as she stood completely topless with the chaperone in the room. She said the room was cold and her nipples were erected and there were times he brushed his gloved fingers on them. Eventually it was diagnosed as muscle strain in her chest wall. She was delighted and attributed that to her bra fit. If you guys remember, she's a size C and the other boob slightly smaller. Nina said she always wore smaller bras and it might have cause the pain. Ever since then, she has been wearing larger bras and she doesn't like padded ones because of the heat.

I remember asking my aunt why she didn't mind a male doctor seeing her topless and if she thinks the random brushes of her erected nipples were appropriate. She laughed it off and said it was the trust and the doctor wouldn't have taken pleasure from seeing her boobs. I don't doubt Nina but at the back of my head I bet the assessment of her naked boobs was no doubt the climax of his day. I had a hard time shifting my focus off her chest while she went on to tell me how I can be a good boyfriend when choosing a bra, etc, constantly making references by hand gesturing on her chest. Some movements were making her boobs shift around more and it was pretty sexy.

We chatted into the night, turned in when it was time and that was how the family trip ended.

I took the effort to note down all these during the trip so that I can share it here. There were more boob talks but I guess it's not something you guys like to know.

Hope you guys like it.

Spaghetti strap dress in case you forgot
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong75 View Post
Great share bro jumpstart. Don't you wish she's facing you while showering?
Yeah but that's impossible without her seeing me. Side boobs, naked back, legs and ass is good enough.
Old Today, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43018 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HAHAHA don't like that can!! But if I'm so scary means I'm protecting myself heh
His wife going over for further studies so he joined, coming back soon I guess?
So how much of yr nude body did he see sis ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Today, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So how much of yr nude body did he see sis ??
only had my undies on loh, and was frantically putting on my sports bra but like too late/slow. Anyway after I came out then he went in to change but kena scolded by me because GUYS NEED CHANGING ROOM MEH 😂

tbh I don't know if he knows anyone is inside or not also
Old Today, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Luistan74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
only had my undies on loh, and was frantically putting on my sports bra but like too late/slow. Anyway after I came out then he went in to change but kena scolded by me because GUYS NEED CHANGING ROOM MEH 😂

tbh I don't know if he knows anyone is inside or not also

If not how take out shorts hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1