The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 26-07-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 15
mineralwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymineralwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anna from Club Friday
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=994206

Compare to photo and real life maybe 90% similarity... She look chio and naughty just like her photos.

Greeted me with her sweet soft tone and her smile melts my heart. Location was clean.

Service wise was quite solid. She make sure you get what you came for. Her blowjob was consist of many teasing, saliva drop, licking on top and balls, hands gently caressing other body parts.

Putting in my cock into her pussy she gave me the horny expression, watching her lowering herself in cowgirl position was like a total naughty slut. In no time she started off with fast pace, felt damn good but need to slow down. Changed to missionary, thrust her deep but slow this time...She moan out loud.

Quite surprised not so many reviews of hers in sbf. Will arrange another session soon. Need to heal my pocket first haha.
Old 26-07-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
screengenz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Elle of Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=elle

Look: 9/10 pretty. Strong resemblance with pic ( 90%)
Body: 8.5/10 slim
Bbbj: 9/10 she did well in pleasuring my bro. Didn't really gave me black face or some complaints
Fj: 9/10 well done performance for me. Made use of her assets like her hips and kisses to make me so into our session

Overall:9/10

Rtf: yes!
Old 26-07-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bambiluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble review as follows, Patty from Seduction.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=patty

Face: Exact same as pic, sweet girl always smiling. Beautiful features

Body: Thai skin tone, slim body as shown.

Boob: C cup, for boobs lovers.

Service: Tip top service by Patty. During shower keep playing with me. Cleans u up like a king. Catbath is sensual and BBBJ is licking of shaft and with some good suctions. FYI, Tried few positions and she was willing and her cowgirl is good finished in doggy as she have a nice firm ass down there.

ADDITIONAL: She is natural wet and does not require KY. Her GFE is high. It's been ages since I met such gem and do take care of her bros.
Old 26-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Baldboy74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My very first FR here after being silence reader for some time. More importantly, I wrote it because she deserve it regardless of the outcome whom respond to it.

OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Dada
Looks : 9/10 (looks very close to pic, definitely her)
Body : 9/10 (Slim and bakness 3.0. Skin is super soft and smooth. Boobs B+ look so delicious.
BBBJ : 10/10 (in shower, on bed, balls and all ). Very good, has to control.
FJ : 9/10 (for max pleasure, advise to take full package; mine was too short due to my time schedule. Hard to pace as I lost track of time)
GFE : 1000000/10 OFF the roof (Speak good chinese, v chatty and friendly).
RTF : Must. But think slots will be limited due to my prefer time.
Old 26-07-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 7
BalKuro is a name known to allBalKuro is a name known to allBalKuro is a name known to allBalKuro is a name known to allBalKuro is a name known to allBalKuro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDuck View Post
Candy from FG

Booked her this morning despite of some fake reviews for her yesterday but it turns up quite a good session. Anyway, I was thinking between Lena or Candy but OKT says that massage is better for Candy so took her instead of Lena.

Door opened and saw a petite woman wearing shorts and short blouse. Standard SOP shower and proceed to room to start. She can really BBBJ which fast and furious that if I never stop her and will shoot in her mouth. But did not and instead bonk in missionary. After first shot, she massage but not professional type but she put in effort to massage me. She massage me until time is up and I fell asleep.

Looks: 8/10 quite sweet looking woman
Boobs: 7/10 natural and handful at most C-
Body: 8/10 slim and light weight and can be carried to bonk.
Service: 8/10 put in the effort to accommodate request.
GFE: 8/10 can talk a little English and sweet smile which makes the session non commercial.
RTF: if the price remains will find her again.

Anyway, the only photo is real is the one of her back shot and the other review is not her.
Read a few reviews of her previously was having doubts. Book a slot this morning I'm impress by her service and her service was lagi bagus👍

Spend my fruitful time and money wisely

Old 26-07-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 10
Theno deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheno deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Jane from Terminal21

Recommended by Bro Kim, prompt reply from him as always

Door opened and she greeted me, I was smiling leh cause she looks better than photos

Very service oriented lady and polite, she would get on her knees and clean your lower body. She was smiling at my hard tool and gave me a drooling look while cleaning my tool. She really took her time to clean me from top to bottom - leaving very good impression

After shower, we laid on bed to started the main action. Not directly suck my tool like usually other did, but she kissed and lick on other areas nearby making me shivers first.

Then she give the final bbbj, nice medium suction not too strong but wet

Capped on and tried many positions. She moaned louder as I pumped her hard and she seems to enjoy it, once I finished with my orgasm she still not trying to clean up fast, allowing me to take my time

Thanks for the arrangement bro Kim, this one is a gem and budget friendly
Old 26-07-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
snakechew is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Bulgari

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick:
Lady: Bulgari
Shave : Yes, super clean. Can paint.
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 8/10 Heavy makeup
Body : 9/10 slim and meaty ass
Boobs: Natural B
CIM: No, need to tip.
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 8/10
Overall : 8/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Hardworking girl, can do multiple positions.
Good Thai massage during rest time.
Cannot shot as got headache.
Old 26-07-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
olivatwist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

unload.

Nami from Kinkythai

She has long hair and have a peasant face, averagely pretty for me. Looks similar to photos and wear a nice smile She is sure will not reject type.

She is not too short or tall. Height was just nice, figure was tone, sexy and curvy. Skin was fair and her ass was perky and sexy. She has very soft natural B cups. Lovely nipples which i sucked on them most of the time during the session.

The frenching was sensual, sexy, powerful and passionate as Her tongue is her most powerful weapon. We enjoy frenching each other.

She will took her sweet time, deepthroathing, licking your balls and then dick head then my shaft up and down use good skills on small bro head. Fast & furious kind and very hardworking with good eye contact.

Her pussy was tasty with no smell and nicely trimmed. She let out seductive sweet sexy moans even when I touch, paint and lick other areas of her pussy. Painting her wet pussy was a sight to behold, seeing her half closed eyes and moanings really sibei steam ah.

We start to fuck in cowgirl to missionary to doggy then back to missionary. Allow me to go fast and deep into her. Her moaning facial expressions is a huge turn on. Made me went from hard to hardest and make me sumbit faster.

GFE was good as she was attentive and will do her best to satisfy you. Clicked very well with and her KC vibe was high too.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 26-07-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
toodles is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

NARIN
LUST365

Looks: 9/10 Same girl as pic as advertised.

Body: 9.5/10 Slim nice body with no strechmarks and handful of boobs

Boobs: 9/10 Handful of boobs. Big C boobs. Bouncy.

BBBJ: 9/10 Great suction and licking of balls

FJ: 9.5/10 Natural wet and just caps on and put it in. can feel her pussy is tight and those hot hot feeling. Mutiple positions tried and she was a good fuck really. Moans were sexy.
Old 26-07-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 5
Brucehon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrucehon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=994646
Noami from LF

Spend 90 minutes with this lovely Syt and had a great time.

Looks same as the pics posted, she's the Thai young version G. E. M. fair sexy hot babe with soft well maintained skin, nicely done tits and a round shaped butt.

Good bj, good fj, accommodating to my requests and cheerful throughout.

Very tight pussy and nice moans. Able to accommodate to different positions. Went doggy into prone bone into blissful surrender admiring that body.

Many thanks to Bro with prompt and clear instructions. Most important, bring this gem to here.
Old 26-07-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 8
GrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud of

Firstblood with Aida ( Flirtygirls)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=995013

Took the earliest slot 2pm and proceed to the location with hassle free

Aida was beautiful and she greeted me with those cheerful smiling
She is a commando type, she can really do all the stuff, let me mouth fuck her, let me use my cock hit her face, take heavy pounding and she accomodate well

What I name it, I have it . Damn shiok and she is very willing to please

I bet she definitely will be the next hardcore babe in dome 1

Old 26-07-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 8
gfnmyfmy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygfnmyfmy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Freya TRL

Looks: 8/10 long hair and close to the pics, slutty, bitchy, sexy and naughty look gal. Sure no reject

Body: 9/10 Smooth mix of fair and dark skin, curvy slim figure with some tattoo and sufficient meat at her round perky ass for doggie.

Boobs: 8/10 C cup natural and soft, revealing her huge cleavage and was very inviting to suck, lick pressed

Frenching: 8/10 No problem with kissing and frenching. It was hot and wild frenching as long as you want.

Pussy: 8/10 clean shaven thick pussy which loves being eaten and damn wet till orgasm. she loves being licked.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 Good pacing and technique with great tongue skill and licking skills, no teething effect, slow and sensual, suck until i damn shiok

FJ: 10/10 started off with missionary and french during sex and changed several positions throughout. Give me the wild and horny CFM face with sexy moans which makes me settle within 15mins of intense pumping.

GFE : 10/10 gao gao and very solid girl friend material and make me feel like fucking my wild horny wife.

RTF : will rtf her for sure

Thanks bro SK.
Old 26-07-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 10
Ahyong83 is one of the Best!Ahyong83 is one of the Best!Ahyong83 is one of the Best!

Visited Mint https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=989910

Location wise is very discreet. No fuss in reaching or entering her place.
Mint is beautiful and very cute.
She is very friendly and easy to talk to... Very good at English as other bros have mentioned, can talk to her like a long-lost friend without a GT in the way, break the ice easily.

Her figure is the perfect petite body. Not for big boobs lover... She allows painting and fingering but please be gentle.. her cowgirl skill is one of the best ones and really don’t mind she took in charge the whole time. Pussy wise she was quite tight down there and very very wet. I hope it’s the same for the bros out there.

Ultimately, i think she is worth many many RTFs, can be my regular also like a sex therapy LOL

OKT was prompt in replying and directions were clear. I think Club Friday now has a very interesting line up.
Old 26-07-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
funtimesonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Ruby from SS this afternoon.
I'm not going to rate her since scores are quite meaningless as they are so subjective.

First, her looks. A bubbly face with nice smile.
But that's not the main point. Her body has got to be the most well toned one I've seen so far. And trust me, I've seen many.

Everything is natural, no silicone, no added preservatives.

Extremely responsive and was like an energizer bunny when on top. I surrendered in no time.

Old 26-07-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 8
jacky669 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjacky669 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pinky from Skylover

She is young and have long hair. Beautiful and smell nice,and definitely a SYT. She look similar to the photos and the photos are definitely her.

She is tall and slimed with slim long legs, very nice figure, fair smooth complexion. Once she took off her bra and panty, i was super turned on. Nice hot meaty ass. Her boobs was natural and about B cup, just nice, not big not small, match her size. It was a handful to grab, nice and soft to grab.

She was shy at first but when you get her into the mood, she will stick her whole tongue into yours automatically. It was wild and passionate and we lock lips like lover.

One of the best ive ever tried, she takes her time to catbath me before she attack my erected rod, sideway licking, groin licking before engulfing my whole dick in her mouth, good suction with slurping effect and it was very long.

Her pussy was sensitive, trimmed, wet and tight with no smell and she will tend to squeeze her leg when painting to allow me to give her a deeper lick.

Capped on and I did her in missionary, doggy, reverse doggy, lotus, standing doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, it was like a sex marathon, we were both sweating by the end of the session. Love the way she moans and grab u with dirty talk.

Her GFE was good as she was attentive to me and her focus was on me only. No time watching, no playing of phone of black face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1